• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Clean Up my boxes A.K.A Giveaway!! Lot of stuff and more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    HA POKEMON:

[Reserved] Fennekin - Magician
    Gothita - Shadow Tag
    Drilbur - Mold Breaker
    Snivy - Contrary
    Magikarp - Rattled
    Tauros - Sheer Force
    Riolu - Prankster (1x nature Calm; 1x Nature Gentle)
    Squirtle - Rain Dish
    Abra - Magic Guard 5IV (missing Defense)

Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll - Nature: Modest - IV: All except Attack - Egg moves: Amnesia, Charm, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain.

Last edited:
    Years
    hello my friend i would like a brave nature drifloon with all ivs except speed and a 6 iv timid nature vulpix with drought.....my FC is 0276-0976-9616 and my IGN is NICK!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    hello my friend i would like a brave nature drifloon with all ivs except speed and a 6 iv timid nature vulpix with drought.....my FC is 0276-0976-9616 and my IGN is NICK!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Hello Nick, sure I'll keep them for you! my FC is 1306-6248-8710. I am online for maybe 2 hours from now, but I can be online tomorrow too (oranother time too).

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hello :)

Just a little update!
    I added more Pokemon to my list!
    New HA will be added too (soon)! (second message of the thread)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    I really don't want to sound greedy, but the Larvitar (Jolly), Gible and Feebas will all be useful for my future breeding projects. If you're only giving one per person, then I'll be happy with the Larvitar.

I can come online between 0:30 AM and 12PM GMT. Just PM me so I can get ready in advance. Thank you for this cool giveaway by the way.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I really don't want to sound greedy, but the Larvitar (Jolly), Gible and Feebas will all be useful for my future breeding projects. If you're only giving one per person, then I'll be happy with the Larvitar.

I can come online between 0:30 AM and 12PM GMT. Just PM me so I can get ready in advance. Thank you for this cool giveaway by the way.

Honestly, you can have as many as you want!

I have two different Gible, I don't know with one you want?

Can I have the dratini and the adamant larvitar?

So sorry I have two other person who want the Dratini :( But I'll give you the Larvitar!!

i would like to have Deino, Grandbull and shinx

No problem!!

For you all, my FC is 1306-6248-8710
    Contact me to give me yours :)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Honestly, you can have as many as you want!

I have two different Gible, I don't know with one you want?

For you all, my FC is 1306-6248-8710
    Contact me to give me yours :)

Sorry my bad! The female Gible will do thanks. FC is in my signature.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hi there,

The 6IV Growlithe in Luxury Ball, is it female? And the 6IV Drifloon.
    Could I have those two? Thanks in advance!

Hey! :) I am sorry I don't have any Drifloon with 6 IV :( a lot have 5IV, but not really a good nature. They are more breeding material.
    And I don't have any 6IV growlithe left, except one. But I used it for breeding so I don't have the egg moves... But it is female.
    I still have a lot of growlithe, but my best are gone. A lot of them have 5IV, but not flawless. Mostly male too.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Sure!! But I don't see your FC in your signature, or is it only me? :p

I've heard that the style you use can affect whether you see some FCs or not. No problem, my FC is: 5327 - 1652 - 0643. IGN is Norris. I've already added yours, so I should register straight away :)

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I've heard that the style you use can affect whether you see some FCs or not. No problem, my FC is: 5327 - 1652 - 0643. IGN is Norris. I've already added yours, so I should register straight away :)

EDIT: Thank you!

You are welcome! Don't hesitate if you want anything else!!

Oh and I add the Gothitha on the HA list!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back