• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Clean Up my boxes A.K.A Giveaway!! Lot of stuff and more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey! :) I am sorry I don't have any Drifloon with 6 IV :( a lot have 5IV, but not really a good nature. They are more breeding material.
    And I don't have any 6IV growlithe left, except one. But I used it for breeding so I don't have the egg moves... But it is female.
    I still have a lot of growlithe, but my best are gone. A lot of them have 5IV, but not flawless. Mostly male too.

I'm using them for breeding too, that's why I need 6IV pokemon to get 5IV babies for giveaways :) Don't need a Growlithe with egg moves, just a female 6IV one (Got a male with egg moves)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'm using them for breeding too, that's why I need 6IV pokemon to get 5IV babies for giveaways :) Don't need a Growlithe with egg moves, just a female 6IV one (Got a male with egg moves)

Oh then if you don't need the egg moves I'll glady give ou the female 6IV ! (I have to look if it is in the luxury ball, but I am at work now. I do think it is. I had some growlithe in a regular Pokeball but not much). I'll let you know in some hours, sorry! :)

I never had any drifloon with 6IV, but they have egg moves and HA if you want some for a next breeding project. They are all my leftovers fro previous projects.

Years
  • Oh then if you don't need the egg moves I'll glady give ou the female 6IV ! (I have to look if it is in the luxury ball, but I am at work now. I do think it is. I had some growlithe in a regular Pokeball but not much). I'll let you know in some hours, sorry! :)

I never had any drifloon with 6IV, but they have egg moves and HA if you want some for a next breeding project. They are all my leftovers fro previous projects.

Thanks but only the Growlithe is fine :)
    I think I have a 5IV Bulbasaur in return for you if you want, no special pokeball.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Thanks but only the Growlithe is fine :)
    I think I have a 5IV Bulbasaur in return for you if you want, no special pokeball.

Oh thanks that's very kind of you but I try to clear my boxes and keep my next breeding projects and unfortunately Venusaur isn't in my list :) But thanks anyway!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hey can I have your drought Vupix?

I have many Dought Vulpix but they all have 4 IV or 5 IV, but none is flawless... I have 2 6IV and one 5IV Flawless but with Flashfire.

Hi! Can i have a Marill please?

Yeah sure!! My FC is 1306-6248-8710 Please send my yours :)
    Edit: Oh I got another Marill! Feel free to choose which one you would like :)

I added more Pokemon, plus more HA Pokemon!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back