• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clefairy Vs. Jigglypuff

Clefairy or Jigglypuff

• Clefairy, is so better

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Jigglypuff is way to cute

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • There Both so cute & fantastic

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Neither, there a disgrace to girly pokemon everywhere!

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
    Years
    Well, heres 2 original cute & very pink & very Girly Kanto Pokemon, going face to face, its Clefairy versus Jigglypuff, who do you think is cuter & better!!! VOTE NOW!, there both fantastic & so girly, but i think Clefairy wins by a smidge :)
    i chose to put these 2 together, because i knew they would create huge controversy for people to choose.

Clefairy or Jigglypuff...

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I don't know why, but your obsession with girly things is kinda funny to me, xD

If I had to choose, it'd probably be Clefairy. I'm going to hunt for a shiny Clefairy one day, and name it Moon Child. That would be pretty badass.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i choose jigglypuff just because it evolves into wigglytuff and i love the wigglytuff in the mystery dungeon games

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Jigglypuff. I say Jigglypuff is better because it has a nice move pool and it's powerful and stuff, but that's only my opinion. So, Jigglypuff.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    Clefairy wouldn't last a minute in Brawl ^_^ (despite the 12 seconds or so as an assist) Jiggy is great fun to play as in Brawl, and looks very similar to another oh so favourite video game character of mine. <(^_^)>. That's why he/she get's my vote.

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
    Years
    You poeple have no taste!!!! :P, lol i am joking, Jigglypuff is cute & awesome but i still like Clefairy better

I don't know why, but your obsession with girly things is kinda funny to me, xD

If I had to choose, it'd probably be Clefairy. I'm going to hunt for a shiny Clefairy one day, and name it Moon Child. That would be pretty badass.

HEY,lol i am a major girlygirl, all the way, :D

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    Even though I believe Jigglypuff is cuter, I'll vote for Clefairy since Jigglypuff used to constantly piss me off when I watched the early seasons of the anime.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Clefairy for me. I can't explain it, but it just looks better to me.

And I absolutely HATE Wigglytuff's looks in all the 3-D console Pokemon games. For some reason I don't mind it as much on the handhelds but still...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Clefairy. Overall I like its design better, and I never really used a Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff in battle. I've had a Clefairy/Clefable though, and I've loved it.

Back