• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: [CLOSED] Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Giveaway

Years
  • If I get the game I think I'm choosing Fuecoco! Mainly because it's just tradition for me to choose the Fire starter first. Depending on the evolutions, I could see myself defecting to Quaxly though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    I'm interested. I'm not really sure which one I want I need more information but I'm tentatively going with Quaxly I also don't know if I want Scarlet or Violet. So if I win just surprise me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    first time for me i guess , i'll choose Fuecoco well because it's so goofy and i love it

Years
  • Saving up for it

Fucoco I like it because there is still more water-types for me and I think the crocodile is cute well theme team for a lizard team.

Zorquil

Zorquil
    Years
    • He/Them
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I wish everyone luck in this raffle!

Also, I would choose Sprigatito, but I feel like I'll probably be ineligible for this by the time November 17th comes because I'm too lazy to post. :>

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Just saw this and YES I'm interested!
    I will be picking Quaxly, it has the air of a captain 😁

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I think I will pick sprigitito because I want to see if he has four legs last evo or not

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    I'm interested myself and gonna go with my duck buddy Quaxly he reminds me of Donald

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2023
    I made an account just to enter then i saw the 50 post rule uhhh i'll be choosing sprigatito

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Let's give this a go despite my abysmal luck lol

I'm planning on starting with Quaxly but that may change to Sprigatito depending on how I plan my character as time gets closer lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    many apologies for late comment
    Thanks for giving me opportunity
    I'm going to choose my starter Pokemon
    Fuecoco

I'm Excited Which Pokémon to Put on My Pokémon Team New Pokémon generation

I'm so excited to see many older pokemon in this game like greninja bond evolution
    Unova starter Pokemon

We've never seen pokemon games open world and what we can't do in open world, I get so excited thinking about this

I thought a lot but I'll just take my starter pokemon Fuecoco because he is a crocodile fire type pokemon and has many new abilities

I'm excited To See The Champion Of Paldea Will She Be As Strong As Leon

Although my favorite pokemon is Sceptile,but
    I want to see if the new generation starter pokemon can become my favorite.

I want to know what color Shiny
    starter Pokemon will look in game

If Ash becomes the world champion, will the champion in Pokémon Scarlet Violet be even stronger?

My favorite Shiny Pokémon is Charizard
    If Scarlett Violet Starter Pokemon Ever Got Cool shiny colour

I'm excited to find out what starter Pokemon to choose if Ash goes to Paldia Region

I'm wondering if we can travel the open world with our friends online

I must beat the new electric gym leader her pokemon because she chatters a lot

The Legendary Pokémon that will be given to us in the opening game are their first evolutions

I liked Pokemon Scarlet better than Violet I liked the Legendary Pokemon of Scarlett

I'm excited to know if the pokemons featured in Scarlet Violet Geeta is a champion or a chair woman

Will there be a dark version of Pokémon Scarlet Violet's Evil Team

Excited to see all of what we'll be able to explore in Pokémon Scarlet Violet
    with my starter pokemon

Pokemon Scarlett and Violet have two story twists in which the first is the treasure hunt and the second is the gym challenge so I'll do the gym challenge first i like gym challenge

Pokemon Scarlett Pokemon violet I'd love to see regional Pokemon

How to be elite4 in pokemon scarlet violet what type will be i am very interested to know

I'm Excited To Know Who Will Be The main Villain In Pokemon Scarlet violet

Our Rival in Pokemon Scarlet Violet Will pick our
    Advantage get the Starter Pokemon or the Weakness Starter Pokemon?

Will any team other than Team Star be Evil in Pokémon Scarlet Violet iam interested to see

If mega evolution is also added to Pokémon Scarlet Violet, it will be more fun to play online games.

It will be fun to see the regional form of primape Pokémon Scarlet Violet

Have fun finding treasure hunts in Pokémon Scarlet Violet

Will we be able to battle the Legendary Pokemon in Scarlet Violet? Beginning

I love the automatic battle system in Pokemon Scarlet Violet, which gives Pokemon experience

Pokemon Scarlet Violet picnic I don't like that much but we can make her bond better with our Pokemon

in pokemon scarlet violet
    Have fun taking great selfies with starter Pokémon

I'm Interested To Know Which Pokémon Will Be The Coolest In Pokémon Scarlet Violet

If Pokemon Scarlet Violet had a national dex we would all be able to play with Pokemon,but no problem

Have fun rock climbing out with the Legendary Pokémon in Scarlet Violet

I'd love to see a new evee evolution in Pokemon Scarlet Violet

I'm Interested To See Who Will Be The Boss Of Team Star In Pokemon Scarlet Violet

I'm terrified if Pokemon Scarlet Violet has a dark story

Pokemon Scarlet Violet Will Have Fun If All Pokemon have Titan Forms

How many years after we got to see a crocodile starter pokemon in pokemon scarlet violet the last time we got to see it in johto

Which Gym Leader Will Be The Strongest In Pokemon Scarlet Violet

Who Will Be the Champion Rank Trailer in Pokémon Scarlet Violet

Will we ever get to see a world championship of Pokémon in Scarlet Violet like in Black and White 2

It'll be fun if the all-generation champion is featured in Pokémon Scarlet Violet

Will we be shown the beck story of the Legendary Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet Violet

If Pokemon Scarlet Violet champion is stronger than Leon, then it will be interested

I think the ice gym leader will be the strongest gym leader in pokemons scarlet violet

I'm very interested in Pokemon Scarlet Violet Treasure Hunt what we'll have to do

Which Pokémon will be the strongest in Pokémon Scarlet Violet

Is mela Team Star's Boss in Pokemon Scarlet Violet

I'm So Excited To Go To Victory Road In Pokemon Scarlet Violet

Nice to see the new Crap Pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet Violet

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back