• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: [CLOSED] Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Giveaway

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    I'm interested. My starter would be Quaxly since I love how it reminds me of Donald Duck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2022
    Thanks to poke community for this giveaway.
    I first time saw that pokemon community also giveaways pokemon games.Nice to see it i am newbie here just thinking to win the giveaway for tha first time.mine fav is sprigatito I'll pick it

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    I'm interested and will take mega Charizard. And don't tell me that's not gonna happen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    I'm interested!

I've been going back and forth on Scarlet & Violet for a while, because on one hand a lot of its ideas look really interesting but on the other I don't really know how they'll be executed. That said though, if the multiplayer exploring together feature works at all like it sounds, that's like... the single biggest thing that could help with the core fantasy of going on a Pokemon journey together with friends for me, so I really want to be hopeful! Still, winning the giveaway would be a really good way to settle the debate of whether to get the game once and for all, ehehe.

If I do get the game, I'll be choosing Fuecoco! It's a cute little thing, and there hasn't been a fire starter I've really wanted to pick since Johto, so the fact that it seems likely to evolve into something more animalistic rather than person...y... is really exciting!

Years
  • Hello, and thanks for the giveway.

I'm interested, I haven't play a mainline game since the 3DS ones and with the release of Scarlet and Violet I'm in the mood to do some challenge runs. I'm also curious about the open world part of the game. As for the starter, I think I will pick Fuecoco.

Last edited:

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • Unfortunately the new Pokemon games come when property tax is due and after I need to repair hurricane damage, so might as well give it a shot

We'll probably be going with Fuecocco !

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I don't think I posted here because I didn't think I'd be around as much as I have been.

But I would like to join! I am unsure which starter I will choose, but currently I think it will be Fuecoco. He was my first choice when I first saw them, it still remains after the leaks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    I would Like to win this giveaway of Scarlet or Violet lol why not, right? I don't think I'll get 50 posts before Novembern17th i just got here! Going to attempt it though.
    I do not know what starter I'll choose yet. Sorry.

Years
  • I've begun tallying participants - make sure you hit the requirement before the deadline (which is at 8:00AM EST 17 November, or a little under 12 hours from now)! A winner will be contacted not long after the deadline.

Back