• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Solemn Notice, free+searchable Solem Notice/Warning/Judgment(OCG) with Ariadne, then that really cool looking Rank 8 that banishes ED monsters. Interesting set overall.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • The Forbidden One support's nice, but...but it's kind of odd. When you get an Exodia win, you do it because you've basically formed and unsealed Exodia, right? So...if he's on the field, with his chains...I mean, what's stopping him from winning the game from there? And I know about Exodius and Necross, but their whole deal was just that: they gained power from Exodia pieces being in the graveyard. This Exodia seems to want to recycle himself for an instant win, which is certainly an interesting addition, it just got a raised eyebrow from me.

Speaking of all of this...you guys think we'll get Magi Magi Magician Girl? It's got a nice position in a Spellcaster/Dark Magician deck, but it's been out for a good long while in the OCG. She is a Jump card, but I mean...it's 2015. She came out in 2011.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Exodia support is certainly interesting, really puts a spin on how the deck might be played, and ultimately, the number of people playing the deck.

And I could've sworn we were getting Magi eventually. We got Ebon Illusion right? Honestly, the only OCG import I want is Traptrix Rafflesia.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I want all of the Fish-type OCG-exclusive cards, but I doubt we'll be seeing them in a really long time, if at all. :(

Anyway, I wonder how the next banlist will handle Norden and/or Cyber Dragon Infinity.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    banlist incoming, and it's a doozy

EFFECTIVE NOV 9th

Banned:
    Apoqliphort Towers
    Shurit, Stragetist of the Nekroz
    El-Shaddoll Construct
    Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Limited:
    Qliphort Scout
    Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
    Mathematician
    Nekroz of Brionac
    Nekroz of Unicore
    Ritual Beast Ulti-Cannahawk
    El-Shaddoll Fusion
    Reinforcement of the Army

Semi-Limited:
    Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss

Unlimited:
    Chaos Sorcerer
    Legendary Six Samurai - Shi-En
    Spellbook of Fate
    Geargiagear

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • My reactions upon reading through this:

Banned:
    Apoqliphort Towers
    Shurit, Stragetist of the Nekroz
    El-Shaddoll Construct
    Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Wow, I think I'm really liking this list!

Limited:
    Qliphort Scout
    Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
    Mathematician
    Nekroz of Brionac
    Nekroz of Unicore
    Ritual Beast Ulti-Cannahawk
    El-Shaddoll Fusion

Even though it's a shame to see Mathematician get limited, I'm still really liking this!

Limited:
    Reinforcement of the Army

NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

R.I.P Synchrons (and half my rogue decks)... you haven't even lasted a year, but it was an incredibly fun experience playing with you guys. ;_;

(Guess I'll have to go back to YZs and PSYFrames...) *sigh*

Semi-Limited:
    Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss

Unlimited:
    Chaos Sorcerer
    Legendary Six Samurai - Shi-En
    Spellbook of Fate
    Geargiagear

Err, I'm getting a really bad feeling about these...

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    They just straight up murdered the meta and are trying to usher in the new stuff. So it seems like Kozmo and Majespecter are really the two standouts.

The Construct hit made me the most confused. To go unlimited to zero, and now of all times?? It could've been fine at 1, especially with El Shaddoll Fusion getting hit.

Exciton was a surprise as well, and sad since I finally got one irl :(

And the RotA thing was I guess their answer to Tellarknights, though they could've easily hit Altair. Pretty sad about this one too

But yeah I went to locals yesterday, people are scrambling to find new decks, they literally just killed like 90% of the meta

Meadow

Years
  • But yeah I went to locals yesterday, people are scrambling to find new decks, they literally just killed like 90% of the meta

Dang... by this point, I can't even afford to keep up with buying/updating my decks in real life anymore, haha. I guess I'll just have to wait for something that really catches my eye if I want to pick up solid copies. I can still definitely practice online, though!

And if there's any good news, it's that the new version of YGOPro feels incredibly awesome! I was waiting for the day when the player/opponent could have different cardbacks. :D

Spoiler: @Flushed, this was what I was talking about. xD
    Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Now does it display my actual card backs, or is it just what you have set for the opponent (bc I have no clue what my card back is, prob default)?

AND WELCOME TO GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT YALL

I'm guessing discussions and joining and stuff is going to be more lenient, so if you're just lurking, feel free to contribute to a discussion or propose your own!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I personally don't like the new YGOPro graphics, need to get my skin off my laptop onto here or make a new one without photoshop.

Though I did start over with all my decks for better or worse. Think its all ok except for my Batterymen deck. I still Fluffals to heck, I especially like my SabreTiger turbo, mwahaha.

Meadow

Years
  • Yu-gi-oh! on Poke community xD

Hiya, welcome to the club! ^^ So... do you watch the anime, or are you a TCG player? (Or both, haha.)

I personally don't like the new YGOPro graphics, need to get my skin off my laptop onto here or make a new one without photoshop.

Though I did start over with all my decks for better or worse. Think its all ok except for my Batterymen deck. I still Fluffals to heck, I especially like my SabreTiger turbo, mwahaha.

My only complaint about the new YGOPRO graphics is that the Main/Battle/End Phase buttons don't look pressed in when they're supposed to... ;_;

And the sad part is that I still haven't looked up what Fluffals do yet, ahaha.

Now does it display my actual card backs, or is it just what you have set for the opponent (bc I have no clue what my card back is, prob default)?

Oh no, it's based on your own settings haha. You basically see the same thing for all of your opponents. :p

If you wanna test this feature, just save both of these images to your "textures" folder in YGOPRO, and name one of them cover.jpg and the other one cover2.jpg

Club Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

AND WELCOME TO GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT YALL

I'm guessing discussions and joining and stuff is going to be more lenient, so if you're just lurking, feel free to contribute to a discussion or propose your own!

Yes please! I would love it if this club were as active as the first 10 pages again. xD

EDIT: Get your decks ready, because this event got approved for the Get-Together! :D
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8991140#post8991140

I can't leak any details yet, but if anyone remembers the last Get-Together, then you should know what to expect. ^.^

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I faced Fluffals yesterday and got OTK'ed. Might've been you haha

EDIT: Get your decks ready, because this event got approved for the Get-Together! :D
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8991140#post8991140

I can't leak any details yet, but if anyone remembers the last Get-Together, then you should know what to expect. ^.^
    Awesome, last event was a lot of fun! My only gripe is that it favors the people with a lot of time on their hands, I know a lot of good duelists weren't able to get out there and show their full potential last time..

Meadow

Years
  • I faced Fluffals yesterday and got OTK'ed. Might've been you haha

Oh dang... I guess I really should look them up before it's too late. D:

Awesome, last event was a lot of fun! My only gripe is that it favors the people with a lot of time on their hands, I know a lot of good duelists weren't able to get out there and show their full potential last time..

Very true, haha. That's one of the reasons I'm calling it a "fest" rather than a "tournament" this time (despite being the same thing as last time), because a tournament should at least have equal standards. In this event, though, I just want everyone to duel to their hearts' content! :D

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I faced Fluffals yesterday and got OTK'ed. Might've been you haha
    Doubt it, I hardly play online (mostly A.I because I'm a scaredy cat hehe), and wasn't on yesterday.

Oh dang... I guess I really should look them up before it's too late. D:
    I doubt they'll shoot up anymore, but perhaps. We did cause KoTS to go up way back when. :P

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Fluffals have been topping some events lately though, watch out y'all

Back