• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    If anyones interested I usually give away at least one or two codes a month but over the next few weeks I'll be giving away 3 codes which are already set on random times from my blog. https://allpokemoncardslist.blogspot.com

I'll give you guys a hint sometime tomorrow one will be posted ^.~

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I currently have 24 codes I'm willing to part with. First six members to PM me will get four each. Codes range from Plasma Blast to BREAKPoint.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CLAIMED!

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • PMed Astinus

Oh btw, if anyone has any Theme Deck codes not for Iron Tide (Metagross), Shadows (Old Zoroark), or Night Slasher (Noivern), gimme a buzz/PM/something.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Many Thanks to sir astinus! Yeah been looking for a deck code too :D who has one

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    My Mewtwo and Darkrai deck boxes came with two deck codes. However, I don't need two decks of each and have therefore only redeemed one code, which already gives me a single of both decks. What I'd like to do is trade the other one. Does anyone out there have a deck code they'd be willing to trade?

Please PM me (you can post here as well, but basically let me know at least) and I'll consider trades for other deck codes. It helps if you don't already have this deck yourself. All cards in this deck are tradeable, I believe; I'm finding only those in the default starter sets and basic decks can't be traded anywhere, and the booster packs you receive for free also cannot be traded (ones via code work).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    Funnily Enough, Ancient Origin Packs Tend to give me the best Loot.
    If Possible, i request to have 2 of these Codes.
    If thats okay, then, yeah. thanks.

EDIT -
    If Possible, i would also like 3 Roaring Skies Packs too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    requesting codes... if possible, plasma freese or generation at the best.. god bless ya.. kindly pm me.. thanks...

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Really wish I could have any mythical pokemon code, since I can't find any where I live...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    I got 8 breakthrough codes I don't use them( k3L-S59U-Q6R-QGR), ( PVM-URYK-4U7-NUP), (8NG-DME6-GQ5-7CT), (9EX-9VGW-Y5B-XWP), (B6B-RYLX-D6Y-GTQ), (TTJ-M4ET-XF6-ECW), (LU9-E9JX-LTG-F8B), (8MM-WV8V-THW-CQ8) all unused

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back