• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonairLover

Dragonair Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2005
    Thank you so much! But it still doesn't work...how odd. Maybe it's because no matter what I do, the master code that comes with the game always stays on. Should I delete the old one?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sure, go ahead. I find that any preloaded codes are unreliable. Which is why I deleted everything and spent 30 minutes entering in new codes that work and are much short, taking up less space.

DragonairLover

Dragonair Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2005
    OMG! When I went to my comp (in Ruby) where the Ralts was supposed to be, there was an egg called a "Bad Egg". Is this supposed to happen?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    DO NOT SAVE THE GAME WITH THE BAD EGG. It's like a virus. Each Pokemon Egg has values in them that makes them a Pokemon and a Bad Egg is an egg missing those values. If it hatches, either nothing will happen, or your game will crash, badly.

DragonairLover

Dragonair Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2005
    Uh oh....my GBA SP was running out of batteries so I saved it and turned it off to charge. Can I just leave it in my PC, or is that bad too? How do I get my Ralts if all I get is a bad egg? I didn't even want it to come in an egg!

[EDIT]
    I just tried another code for Ralts from a different place, and it also comes out with a bad egg. This time I didn't save, but what is going on?

[EDIT] (again...)
    Do you think it's because I don't know my secret ID#? It asks for it in the pokemon calculator, but I put 0 because I didn't know my secret ID.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You don't need to enter anything for the secret ID. You could put in 12345 if you wanted.

Whenever you 'create' a Pokemon in a Box/Slot, it'll replace any Pokemon already in that spot. So if you moved the egg (make sure all codes are off so it doesn't clone itself) to Box 14, Slot 1 and made a code to make a Pokemon in the same place, the egg will disappear and be replaced by the new Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    A coode thadt workjs properlyu. sry fort myu mad tyuping. eating pizza righy noe.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    thyn you are screwesd. justt leasve da ehh alone. long as it doesnt hatcgm, ur fine,

DragonairLover

Dragonair Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2005
    If I name my ralts RALTS in the calculator, when it evolves, will it's name be KIRLIA or RALTS?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ralts. Why don't you just make a Gardevior? It'll save you a lot of time.

Dark Pokefire

Banned
    Years
    DragonairLover said:
    If I name my ralts RALTS in the calculator, when it evolves, will it's name be KIRLIA or RALTS?

If you put the nikname of ralts it will be ralts but if you leave it with out a nikname it will change into kirlia. Aniway you can change it with the nicname man in Rustboro.

????Dark Pokefire!!!!!

Dark Pokefire

Banned
    Years
    Ho want to live one great pokexperience join to my dark group it is very funn the only think you havet to do is to put a dark pokemon and say why you like the dark pokemmon.

?????Dark Pokefire!!!!!!

DragonairLover

Dragonair Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2005
    I made a Ralts, but when I went to change the nickname, it wouldn't let me. Probably because I don't know my secret trainer ID.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yep. The secret IDs are to deal with things like 2 people having the same Trainer ID. Just name your Ralts Gardeviour. Leaving the name slot blank will make it's name either 'NameMe' or 'NoName' when you get it in your box.

mewtwo87

Sk8er
    Years
    does anybone have a gameshark sp code for shiny pokemon on ruby or sapphire? It seems so impossible to find one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back