• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Codec's Art (Fakemon)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    i love all of them lol i think you need better outlines no i mean less outline no oh forgetit

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    i love all of them lol i think you need better outlines no i mean less outline no oh forgetit

Dude - I have no idea what you are trying to say :(

Better or less - what?

Major Update
    My First Tile
    ____
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

You must ask for permission and use credit :)

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    The grass tile looks good.
    The tree is flat. The ring of a new layer of leaves should curve up around the edges, giving it a circular appearance. Same deal with the base of the trunk. It needs to look three dimensional. And of course, the light source is always in the top left in Pokemon (for whatever reason) so the shading should reflect that, even in tiles.
    Basically, just round it off, change the shading and you'll have yourself a great original tree in no time.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    I have new sprites:

I have a new fakemon or prevolution of skarmory
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

and my worst repose ever
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

using charmanders body to make a chimchar!

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I have new sprites:

I have a new fakemon or prevolution of skarmory
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

and my worst repose ever
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

using charmanders body to make a chimchar!

The Skarmory prevo is very cute and the shading is well done. The wing positioning could use some work, but overall not bad.

That Chimchar is... an abomination. Please, euthenize it and put it out of our misery. :P
    The only problem is that its body is too fat. Waaaay too fat. Skinny him up a little and you'll have something pretty good. Oh, and judging by the way his arms and legs are positioned, his tail of firey caca would appear on the other side, our right.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    well harris just do one thing for me look your newest fakemon and then you oldest all i can say it well done:)

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    The Skarmory prevo is very cute and the shading is well done. The wing positioning could use some work, but overall not bad.

That Chimchar is... an abomination. Please, euthenize it and put it out of our misery. :P
    The only problem is that its body is too fat. Waaaay too fat. Skinny him up a little and you'll have something pretty good. Oh, and judging by the way his arms and legs are positioned, his tail of firey caca would appear on the other side, our right.

I know that - it is easily my worst sprite... EVER!!!!
    because i wanted to make it thinner but that is how much of a bad spriter i am :(
    oh and thanks about the prevo i personally think that i made the eye abit big...

well harris just do one thing for me look your newest fakemon and then you oldest all i can say it well done:)

thanks man - a real good compliment - i actually feel like a better spriter too!

___

UPDATE:
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

new prevo - plusle prevo = plushle

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I know that - it is easily my worst sprite... EVER!!!!
    because i wanted to make it thinner but that is how much of a bad spriter i am :(
    oh and thanks about the prevo i personally think that i made the eye abit big...
    ___

UPDATE:
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

new prevo - plusle prevo = plushle

The Chimchar just needs thinning up, I have faith in you to be able to do that. Don't get down.
    The eye on the skarmory prevo was a little big, but that just adds to it's baby-ish effect that will make people just wanna hug the little guy.

Plushle looks good, but don't you think he needs some kind of feet at least?

Back