• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coffee, anyone??

Sir Codin

I get up pretty early in the morning and I don't generally have caffeinated tea around, so coffee is usually my forte.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • I am slightly caffeine intolerant, which is a fancy way of saying that caffeine hurts my stomach, but sometimes I need to have some. Normally right before the last hour of work. I gotta drink it black, since I avoid drinking calories.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • Coffee is the devil's drink. I refuse to drink it.

I drink hot chocolate sparingly and I drink rooibos tea (no caffeine)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I love coffee, have a cup every morning before school. I've grown immune to it, though, halp. Knocked out in my first class the other day and my friends proceeded to take pictures of me. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Coffee is life, man. I'm a fan of coffee. I have a cup every day because I feel energized and motivated to do everything. Without coffee, I'll turn into this guy:

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I love coffee, have a cup every morning before school. I've grown immune to it, though, halp. Knocked out in my first class the other day and my friends proceeded to take pictures of me. :(

Can we see these pictures in the Picture Thread anytime soon? Well unless they've been deleted since this happened....

But yeah sometimes coffee slows me down too. Though sometimes I have just a cup and then I can't sleep that night. :(

Years
  • Spoiler:

To each their own.
    I never drank coffee, but since my parents used to drink it, I am familiar with the smell, and I loathe it. Let's just say I will have faith in my smell and never drink it.

Years
  • I can't do anything in the morning until I have my first coffee and smoke of the day, then after all that come on this forum for my morning news about Pokemon :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I love coffee but I normally drink decaf that has been decaffeinated naturally (not stripped with chemicals.) I enjoy caffeinated, real-roast/ fresh ground coffees more, (I'll use a cafetiere if I can't get it brewed somewhere nice) but I try and limit myself because of health reasons. I always drink water with my coffee as it is a diuretic. Everything in moderation, after all! :3 But I absolutely love a nice smooth cappuccino <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I drank it for the first time yesterday. The taste wasn't what I expected it to have - but I liked it enough, I guess. I won't be drinking it everyday but maybe once in a while.

Also, since so many here like tea I feel like giving tea a shot too. Never tried it either. I'm a purely milk-drinker as of yet. :s

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I actually hate the taste of coffee. When I was young, there was this candy that tasted like coffee and whenever someone gives me one I thought it was chocolate, but it wasn't, and I'd spit it out. Some of my classmates drink coffee and in my head I'm like, "I thought coffee was for old people" because the only people I actually see drinking coffee are my teachers and my parents.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I like to drink coffee, I always prefer it over tea! Its always so refreshing and healthier than Tea!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Coffee is great. I love starbucks and i spend a fortune there because of how addicted i am.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like coffee iced with extra sugar and regular cream and flavoring, like caramel, and hazelnut. In fact, that's my order.

So there you go, now you know what I drink and can try it yourselves!

Coffee, anyone??

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I don't like coffee myself; I usually don't liek caffeine as a pick-me-up because the comedowns hit hard for me. :P

However, my best mate and drummer... he's a "barista extraordinaire" according to some sites, and labeled as a barista prodigy by some others. He's one of the most prolific baristas in London, he's pretty famous. It's awesome, he's got a website as well; I won't post it because he'll probably get pissed if I make it properly public, but still... it's awesome because my friends are famous :P

Silri

Kimono Girl
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Coffee smells awesome, but I find the taste horrid. My morning drink is always water(sometimes followed with a fruit smoothie).

Besides the taste, I don't want to get into the habit of giving myself caffeine everyday. Especially to use as a pick-me-up in the morning. I just can't imagine it would be good for my brain to give it controlled drug doses every morning to help wake it up.

Of course I still drink beverages with caffeine in it, like soda and sweet tea, just not as an everyday thing (and not for the caffeine in it).

Shhmew

Years
  • I remember being little and being glad I didn't like coffee because it was so expensive.

But now times have changed, and I love coffee so much. ;-; I don't have it often at all, usually when I do it's because I feel like treating myself and I something fancier like a Frappuccino (ugh I LOVE those), cappuccino, mocha, just something like that. They're so expensive but the pure bliss and euphoria I feel from tasting them is worth it. When I'm older and have a job and whatnot I'll definitely experiment with creamers and stuff and find the perfect delicious mix just for me to start my morning with. *-*

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
    Years
  • I drink coffee all day, if I don't have coffee in the morning I'll have a headache until I go to sleep (or I take some Tylenol.)

Back