• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

College/University

Lucid

I have an education for a job I don't even bother with and my credit is horrific.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I went to university for six years, haha, had the time of my life! The real world is scary because you actually need to work in order to get money in order to survive. You can't be a lazy bum if you want to get somewhere in this world. Luckily, I got myself a really cool job immediately after graduation and I hope I will keep it for quite a while. It's really cool to be working though, especially with the fact that you earn money and can actually buy things. Makes me realize how poor I actually was for half a decade.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I am at my fifth years of University, I will graduate in 3 month...
    I don't know if I'll continue for my Master. I want it, but you know, money...
    I have so many things to consider...

Back