• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
I added your Blastoise Ultimate run to the Ultimate Challengers list. The reason I haven't done it before was because you never posted a sign-up for it, only a sign-up for the single on LeafGreen. Even though I already added it can you post a sign-up for it so I can know what other games you're going to play and such?

I could have sworn I had but I guess not. Ok ;)

Username: Feraligatr13
Pokemon: Blastoise
Challenge: Ultimate
Games: LeafGreen, Crystal, Sapphire (3/8), Pearl (once I finish Venusaur), White, Y (once my 3DS gets fixed)

I already have some progress on Sapphire, but all I'm doing right now is derping in Fallarbor Town, so it's unimportant.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Here is a Dustox solo for emerald, Not the best pokemon but it can tank a hit ;p

q1JVg8T.png
3GebI8P.png
sO9OW7B.png

Spoiler:

For anyone wondering the sudden level increase from wallace to sydney isn't grinding it's the 9 rare candies that can be legitimately fount in the game that I use to buff up the levels.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
I'll try and update the OP later on tonight if I can get on my computer but until then I thought I'd post another challenge I've started. (I'm using my phone right now)

Username: James901
Pokemon: Ampharos
Challenge: Single (Might make this an ultimate but I'm not sure yet)
Game: Pokemon Silver

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #1: Tyranitar - Leaf Green
As usual the first four gyms are defeated. I had to train Tiny up a lot for Misty 'cause her Starmie kept destroying him with Water Pulse. I probably could have defeated her at a slightly lower level, but meh I levelled up instead.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:
247.png

Tiny the Gentle Pupitar (M) @ Lv.45
Ability: Shed Skin
Bite
Rock Slide
Sandstorm
Trash

HM Slave(s):
Spoiler:

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
Years
Challenge:
Spoiler:

Done with Lenora, finally.

Pokémon White screens:
Spoiler:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Updated the OP guys. Also I'm changing my Ampharos solo that I signed-up for yesterday from a single to an ultimate, new sign-up below. I started Silver already and I'm 4 badged in but I'll update that once I finish the game with screenshots and whatnot.

Username: James901
Pokemon: Ampharos
Challenge: Ultimate
Game: FireRed, Silver, Emerald, Platinum, White 2, Y

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Finished Blastoise in Sapphire.

Pengas Jr.:
Spoiler:

Screenshots (I forgot screenshots from Wattson to Wallace xD):
Spoiler:

Next is Pearl, and now I can finally focus on getting done with Venusaur.

Hann

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #2: Chesnaught - X
Finally I can update this one again. I got stuck fighting Korrina with her stupid Hawlucha. I didn't like that Pokémon to begin with, but now I really dislike it. I eventually managed to defeat it by giving Chesnaught a Rocky Helmet and then succesfully getting Hawlucha Poisoned with Poison Jab. Like I said it took me some time to do that, but once I defeated her I got to Ramos pretty quick and he didn't stand a chance against Chesnaught.

Team:
652.png

Chester the Quirky Chesnaught (M) @ Lv.48
Ability: Overgrow
Item: Lucky Egg
Poison Jab
Bite
Seed Bomb
Body Slam

HM Slave(s):
Spoiler:

On a little side note I know I haven't been doing it and I haven't gotten any comment on it yet, but does anyone want me to put my updates for X in spoilers? I just kinda assumed everyone (most people) know the storyline by now so I didn't put it in spoilers, but I can change it if need be.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
So I started playing Silver for my Ampharos challenge on my phone, and I beat the Pokemon league pretty quickly. But. Yesterday I was walking my dogs and the phone fell out of my pocket and broke. Going to start over as soon as I can I guess. Maybe not until I get a new phone...

Years
Username: EHero70
Pokemon of Choice: Metagross (Start with Beldum)
Challenge: (Single or Ultimate) Single
Game(s): Sapphire

Ill try to post my progress!

Years
Pokemon Sapphire Log #1:
Just hacked in my Beldum, only knows Take down, guess well survive until level 20 :)

Beldum is Level 7, and I beat May with just Take Down, pretty easy though. Nicknamed Beldum Phillip by the way.

Cleared Route 102, Phillip is level 9!

Made it to Rustboro, went ahead to train up a bit. Caught Zigzagoon for HM slave. Phillip isn't obeying my at all, got to beat the gym, but Take Down does nothing aginst these rock types. Taught Zigzagoon cut.

Beat the gym trainers, although had to use all my money on potions to keep alive. Time to challenge the leader...

1st attempt went horribly wrong, Geodude destroyed me with rock tomb.

Went grinding for a bit, got to level 20, Phillip evolved into Metang and learned Confusion and metal claw :D No more Take Down!

Beat the gym leader without using any potions :D Hopefuly Phillip will listen to me now.

Nope getting the Wingull back for the old man, Phillip still won't listen. Got the map, and heading to the old man to sail to Dewford

Turns out once i get the Second badge then he will listen up to lv. 30, when i get the fourth, he'll listen to lv.50 So it is every 2 badges. Going to cause some problems but oh well.

Made it to Dewford, got past the annoying cave without flash, gave the letter to Steven, now going into the gym.

Completely swept all the trainers with Confusion and Take Down when he wouldn't listen. here I com Brawly!

Beat Brawly, one shot, had to use a super potion due to Arm Thrust. Not a big deal, but now Phillip will listen!

Sailed to Slateport, wiped out everyone on the beach since Phillip listens :D He's currently level 25.

Beat the grunts in the museum, going up on route 110 now. This is one of my least favorite routes but oh well. Also, caught Electrike if I want to use Flash.

Beat everything up to the battle with May on route 110. Did the Trick house and got a rare candy too,gonna use it when i beat the 4th gym.

Just took out May, Numel took a bit of health down with ember I think it was. Made it to Mauville though. Also, got Rock smash from the scientist in the house, taught it to Zigzagoon. Phillip is level 29 though so he might not listen in the gym battle if he levels up 1-2 more times.

Beat the trainers to the right of the town. About to battle Wally. Phillip is level 30 now so I'm gonna have to go through a whole other gym with out him listening :/ Not to happy.

Wow forgot how easy Wally is, level 16 Ralts? Step your game up sir. Wow, lost to the trainer in the gym. Got paralyzed and couldn't do anything. Beat all the trainers. Phillip stopped listening since he is level 31 now. Watson time!

Welp, things are going downhill. I can't beat the gym since Phillip won't listen so I'm fighting the trainers above the town. Beat the family of trainers. Level 34. Gonna fight some more to the left.

Beat all the trainers I could, level 35, 4 more levels and I'll learn psychic! To the gym! Don't know why but I still keep loosing. If only Phillip would listen.

Well, I can't beat the gym, I've been playing for a few hours so it's time for a break! I'm currently Level 37, and have 2, almost 3 badges. See ya until tomorrow!

Hann

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #2: Tyranitar - Leaf Green
Pupitar finally evolved into Tyranitar. I could say the challenge only really started now, but it's not much of a challenge anyway. Tyranitar easily KO's most Pokémon, but a 'challenge' like that can be fun too (and most solo runs turn out like that anyway). The last 4 badges are in once again, so Elite Four and Champion are the only ones left to do.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:
248.png

Tiny the Gentle Tyranitar (M) @ Lv.75
Ability: Sand Stream
Crunch
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Shockwave

HM Slave(s):
Spoiler:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Beat the trainers to the right of the town. About to battle Wally. Phillip is level 30 now so I'm gonna have to go through a whole other gym with out him listening :/ Not to happy.

Phillip stopped listening since he is level 31 now. Watson time!

Welp, things are going downhill. I can't beat the gym since Phillip won't listen so I'm fighting the trainers above the town. Beat the family of trainers. Level 34. Gonna fight some more to the left.

Beat all the trainers I could, level 35, 4 more levels and I'll learn psychic! To the gym! Don't know why but I still keep loosing. If only Phillip would listen.

I am unsure as to why he is not listening to you, How did you hack in the Beldum? because if you made it your starter it would have your trainer ID, even hacking in a wild one to catch would result in the same train ID, Just confused as to how it wont obey you.

Years
I am unsure as to why he is not listening to you, How did you hack in the Beldum? because if you made it your starter it would have your trainer ID, even hacking in a wild one to catch would result in the same train ID, Just confused as to how it wont obey you.

I hacked him in using Ciro's Pokemon Maker i think. I think its because he is to high a level, because in Pokemon sapphire after you beat the 2nd gym all Pokemon up to level 30 will obey. And mine past 30 and I haven't beat the 4th gym yet (All Pokemon lv 50 obey).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back