• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think it's mildly annoying since SO MANY PEOPLE GOT NAME CHANGES AND OUR NAME CHANGE SYSTEM IS BORKED. :( It took so long to ID some of you so I could move you into the new system, haha.

But, uh, welcome to your VIP forum. 8D

Cherrim

Years
    There are only two people left to find and hopefully they'll come forward to me when they realize there's a new system. If not... well, they were only in the first rank anyway, I guess. @__@

Cherrim

Years
    At the moment all they're missing are the ~amazing locked threads~ of the theming forum so... I think you're right. 8D;

Anyway, off to bed with me. :C Internet's dying, lol.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Hey Erica. I hope you didn't miss me. I was a PC supporter at one point you know. Hi Justi! ^.^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    This is pretty neato. I guess.

FERNY SUE THA SUPA POOPOO,
    that was the worst topic choice ever. Totally overrated. Couldn't you come up with something better, you EPIC PHAILURE?

lolol just kidding youuu.
    Let's talk about pudding.

Cherrim

Years
    Hey Erica. I hope you didn't miss me. I was a PC supporter at one point you know. Hi Justi! ^.^
    8) You and I are donation buddies (donated same amount, both staff, etc. XD) so I didn't forget you. It's just... we have staff usergroups to fill right now. :C But we get e-mails. Just gotta bug Steve for them. 8D;

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    This is pretty neato. I guess.

FERNY SUE THA SUPA POOPOO,
    that was the worst topic choice ever. Totally overrated. Couldn't you come up with something better, you EPIC PHAILURE?

lolol just kidding youuu.
    Let's talk about pudding.
    And you ask why I have that name in my head? XD

"Poopoo" is the worst topic choice ever. The fact that I want a real-life Eevee and I get none is a serious problem. D8 You guys just don't understand. ;;

Lol, joking. But I don't like pudding anyway. D:

EDIT: By the way, why is Justimon the only non-staff member posting here? o.O

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    maybe I'm just not as into forum language, but what does DCC mean. I'm usually good a figuring ou abbreviations, but this one has me stumped.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Hey Justimon, does it seem wierd to you that we're the only two who are posting in here that aren't actual staff?
    I'm just thinking, is it the time of day, or are other CS shy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back