• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm on here on my phone fairly often. First thing I usually do is go to my UserCP and turn off images, signatures, and avatars, to increase loading speeds, since I'm usually in an Edge-technology network area when I'm on my phone, and my processor isn't fast enough to merit keeping them on when in a 3G zone, even though I'm using an HTC G2.

Years
    I'm on here on my phone fairly often. First thing I usually do is go to my UserCP and turn off images, signatures, and avatars, to increase loading speeds, since I'm usually in an Edge-technology network area when I'm on my phone, and my processor isn't fast enough to merit keeping them on when in a 3G zone, even though I'm using an HTC G2.
    Have a look into Opera Mini. It allows you to scale down or turn off image loading from with the browser settings. Great little program.
    SInce I don't have a mobile phone, computer is all I access PC on. I can't imagine trying to type posts on a phone...
    You get used to it. It's obviously not quite as easy, but doable, nonetheless. I will post on the train, on the way to uni, etc.

Years
    Have a look into Opera Mini. It allows you to scale down or turn off image loading from with the browser settings. Great little program.

Tried it. Didn't know it had that feature, but the thing that turned me off of it was the fact that it would reload the page every time I selected some sort of form option, essentially wiping out all other forms I filled out on that page. Having it reload the page just so I could type in a textbox when I could do that without having to reload the page in the native browser was something I'd just rather not deal with.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey guys, just letting you know, all supporter only, and staff only skins will be down for now due to a plugin crash (apparently), since they're supporter only, so they can only be disabled for everyone, or visible to everyone. Soooo, just before you all make threads on it or something, just read this. XD;

This includes PPN's, UP...umm, and a few others maybe? New Directions is still currently up, thouuugh..

ACTUALLY. Not that anyone uses UP, but if you're wondering what happened to PPN's skins, that's what happened!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I switched to the New Directions theme for right now. It looks like it's a default theme every time I log into a different computer.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Agreed that the buttons could go smaller, but I really don't mind them large. It's just like, well if they HAD to go smaller, I wouldn't really mind! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My most used theme is PokeLink 3 Red. hopefully there is a Poke Link 5 in works.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm using New Directions. I love it. I do wish that there was an option to change the size of the header image. If I'm not using New Directions, it's Pokelink 4 Blue.
    There will be eventually. I'm working on an overhaul of the style after I finish my layout for my personal website. That's also why the thread itself is locked, because at the moment, I'm not doing anything at all with the style. In fact, I was considering requesting it to be removed temporarily. I need to make it compatible with all browsers, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back