• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Just wait Jess, the time will come.
    Ohai I can actually talk about it in here XD
    Restricted Access ftw.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    @ Charlie
    I finished chaos head. thanx for the recommendation :)
    Ending could of been better and it was a bit rushed but overall i enjoyed it.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    @ Charlie
    I finished chaos head. thanx for the recommendation :)
    Ending could of been better and it was a bit rushed but overall i enjoyed it.

I recommended it before I'd finished it. Although the ending wasn't too bad :P It coulda been better. I didn't really find it rushed but eh lol I don't notice things like that x3
    And np lol.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    @ charlie
    The first 6-7 eps were win, then it kind of dropped of.

@ Guillermo
    Cool KHR sig. I should start watching it again, stopped at around 112, what are they up to now?

Charliezard

Years
    I've never had a pool/spa...But I don't like to swim anyway lol.
    Dammit! My speshal internet is gone...No more early speed and unlimited downloads for a day D:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I have a Hot Tub. I don't use it though. My parents use it...a lot...in fact I think that's why I don't use it ._.;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I... don't have a hot tub, or pool. :x Who needs one when you can go to the ~*~*~*~beach~*~*~*~

Charliezard

Years
    I see where you're getting at BeachBoy O: Nothing gets past me...Nothing. I'm not a fan of pools or the beach though. Hot tubs are ok, but meh.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I have a pool, but that thing has become Mosquito Central. I'm afraid to come within five feet of it nowadays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back