• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Battling Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It already has a hidden ability, though :(

Oh I also want Sawk to have guts. And for an ability for psychic not to hurt it. I would then approve of it more. Actually scrap that, make Sawk fighting/dark, improve its stats a bit, hmmm.

Years
  • Shedinja could then be made Uber somehow if that happened since only poison/burn/sand/hail can destroy it xD

Besides, Shedinja has a strong shell that protected Nincada while evolving into Ninjask so it's reasonable for it to have Sturdy as a hidden move xD

Even then teams would just carry something to kill it lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not necessarily. Unless you mean your team mates help to remove that counter, but not everything has a reliable counter that you can always switch into etc etc.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Well if Shedinja were to have Sturdy and your fighting a team with say Sandstorm/Hail, you can just switch in to something with Drizzle/Drought. Or give something like Lum Berry or support with Aromatherapy/Heal Bell with your team for status problems. And you can also counter a counter's counter if you use an all-out offensive team like a good sweeper to counter the counter counter team xD

COUNTEEERRR!!! :D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    ne you should use fear aron

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Shedinja sucks, fangirl/boy over something more superior such as Sawk, Gurdurr, the surprisingly useful Golem, and so on. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    hay guys since yoshi stopped being poster girl currently all the boys are mine how do you feel discuss
    (don't discuss really lool)

Sawk is 10x better than Machamp. Straight out KOing > confusion. Dats how the strong people play... yeah idk.

Gurdurr I haven't yet compared to Machamp, so I cannot make a comment on that. :(

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    okay so jsyk all the guys I didn't quit and yes still the main poster girl of CBC with nica as my sidekick

and machamp is hotter than sawk so
    sawk can suck it
    he can sawk it LOL

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I will Sawk you. You're my poster sidekick, not me as yours, fool.

Sawk is legit awesome, though.

Oh and while we sharing all our thoughts - I feel Magmortar would be more suited for OU if like, you raised the speed stats more I don't remember the other stats but its sPA is good enough.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Shedinja for Ubers.

Machamp with No Guard Stone Edge and Dynamic Punch can beat Sawk flat out straight in no time. Golem dies by the wrath of Golurk's Earthquake/Dynamic Punch. Everyone dies by Shedinja.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    and then Sawk outspeeds and kills (why stone edge lool), 2bad.

idk dragonomega, I'm right here if that helps?!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    okay so jsyk all the guys I didn't quit and yes still the main poster girl of CBC with nica as my sidekick

and machamp is hotter than sawk so
    sawk can suck it
    he can sawk it LOL

10/10 apart from the Nica part, that spoiler your post. </3 ;/ lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back