• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [COMPLETED] Digimon Emerald Project

Those of you that played both this and Nova Red, what would you like to see next?

• A Digimon hack of Gen II

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • A Digimon hack of Gen IV

Votes: 48 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Like, how much later for Coronamon? The one I caught early on is now at 67, and I'm tempted to just Candy my way to 100 to see what happens.

Also, I've played such an amount of Digimon FRed and Emerald hacks that I'm a bit confused; there was a hack that produced Omegamon when you got your fully evolved Gabumon and Agumon at LV100(or was it 80? Not sure) and then used an Item to fuse them(That, or one of them just had to be leveled up while the other was in the party). Never got around to doing that in the game... So just wanted to ask if it was yours?

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    Like, how much later for Coronamon? The one I caught early on is now at 67, and I'm tempted to just Candy my way to 100 to see what happens.

Also, I've played such an amount of Digimon FRed and Emerald hacks that I'm a bit confused; there was a hack that produced Omegamon when you got your fully evolved Gabumon and Agumon at LV100(or was it 80? Not sure) and then used an Item to fuse them(That, or one of them just had to be leveled up while the other was in the party). Never got around to doing that in the game... So just wanted to ask if it was yours?

??? Cpronamon evolves at lv. 55. Is he holding an everstone or something?

In both this game and in Nova Red, WarGreymon will evolve into Omnimon at level 100. So will MetalGarurumon. There's no item to fuse them or anything like that.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    ??? Cpronamon evolves at lv. 55. Is he holding an everstone or something?

In both this game and in Nova Red, WarGreymon will evolve into Omnimon at level 100. So will MetalGarurumon. There's no item to fuse them or anything like that.

Yooo, I'll try to train up my Wargreymon a bit more, that sounds awesome.

On the Coronamon, nope. It just isn't evolving. Gimme a bit, I'll catch another one and check

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Can someone help me? I've downloaded both Emerald TrashMan and the digimon link provided. Used the patcher to do everything correctly, and can't get anything to work.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    played nova red and it worked great on my analogue pocket but for some reason emerald has that missing text glitch in the summary :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    Hi there, not sure if this is the right place to report bugs but I think I found something that's worth mentioning:

1. I just started playing the game and noticed that the move Baby Flame was classified as a Special move. But when I learned a new move it showed up there as a Physical move.
    2. I don't know if there are any language settings but when viewing TMs and HMs the text seems to be in Portuguese, if my judgment is correct.

Attachments

• Baby Flame when looking at moves.png
      Baby Flame when looking at moves.png
      157.7 KB · Views: 10
    • Baby Flame when looking at new move.png
      Baby Flame when looking at new move.png
      155.1 KB · Views: 9
    • TM_HM moves in Portuguese.png
      TM_HM moves in Portuguese.png
      106.1 KB · Views: 6

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi there, not sure if this is the right place to report bugs but I think I found something that's worth mentioning:

1. I just started playing the game and noticed that the move Baby Flame was classified as a Special move. But when I learned a new move it showed up there as a Physical move.
    2. I don't know if there are any language settings but when viewing TMs and HMs the text seems to be in Portuguese, if my judgment is correct.

Baby Flame is a special move. Not sure why it glitches when learning a new move though. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    The Portuguese thing was part of the rom base and I never bothered to fix it (lol). Come to think of it, with the tools I have now I might be able to fix that relatively easily. But eh.

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
  • Alright. I found something and I want to know... what is this and where does it come from. And more importantly what does it evolve into?

Spoiler:

Playing on mGBA 0.9.2 if it matters.

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    Alright. I found something and I want to know... what is this and where does it come from. And more importantly what does it evolve into?

Spoiler:

Playing on mGBA 0.9.2 if it matters.

Oh shoot, you found a MissingNo. Bulucomon is a Digimon from an earlier version of the game that I thought I wiped from the final version. Looks like one slipped through the cracks. 😅

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
  • Bug time.

Volcanicdramon freezes the game every single time without fail if it levels up in a Double Battle. Doesn't matter if it actively takes part or via Exp.All. I did not have this problem with its previous stages or any other Digimon on my team.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Is there a document where it says where the digimon appears and at what level do they evolve? and Can someone tell me how to do the mega evolution?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hello.

Very cool project. I'm starting my fourth playthrough now after a longer break.

I wanted to ask if there is already info on the Gen IV project? (If this is still up to date.)

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello.

Very cool project. I'm starting my fourth playthrough now after a longer break.

I wanted to ask if there is already info on the Gen IV project? (If this is still up to date.)

Damn, four playthroughs? I'm honored you're enjoying it so much!

Actually apparently I hate democracy because instead of working on a Gen IV hack like the people voted for, I've been working on a Gen II hack instead. 😅 It's just my personal bias; I don't really like Gen IV in general so I doubt I would have the passion for making a "Digimon Platinum." Even still, never say never...

This is supposed to be a secret but what the hay. "Digimon Gold" will be ready for release in another month or two. Stay tuned if you like Gen II.😁

0BrH5ip.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024

Actually apparently I hate democracy because instead of working on a Gen IV hack like the people voted for, I've been working on a Gen II hack instead. 😅 It's just my personal bias; I don't really like Gen IV in general so I doubt I would have the passion for making a "Digimon Platinum." Even still, never say never...

This is supposed to be a secret but what the hay. "Digimon Gold" will be ready for release in another month or two. Stay tuned if you like Gen II.😁

0BrH5ip.png

Wow cool.

I am one of the 15 people who voted for the Gen 2 project, this is even better than I thought.

The Gen 2 art style has something special about it, which I think is great for Digimon. The large map also allows a greater variation of opponent teams.

I hope the Kanto gym leaders are a bit more challenging than in the original. :)

Will the other partner Digimon from Ghost Game be represented this time? That would be the cherry on top for me personally.

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    Wow cool.

I am one of the 15 people who voted for the Gen 2 project, this is even better than I thought.

The Gen 2 art style has something special about it, which I think is great for Digimon. The large map also allows a greater variation of opponent teams.

I hope the Kanto gym leaders are a bit more challenging than in the original. :)

Will the other partner Digimon from Ghost Game be represented this time? That would be the cherry on top for me personally.

You'll have to wait and see. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2023

0BrH5ip.png

This is great news - I love gen 2 and its visual style. Looking forward to playing when it's ready!

Back