• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Games?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Just asking, as far as pokemon game development goes, what games are completed? And what games have nearly complete versions/demo's out? Or Beta's? The only one I can seem to identify is Pokemon Raptor, unless I'm missing something. Anyone?

I feel like it would be a smart idea to organize completed games or near completed games into a section/thread somewhere...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • At the moment the only complete game is Pokemon Raptor, and most other projects have small demos - if that. There are also plans for a thread to organize games/betas/demos/pigeons, so keep an eye out for that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Sounds like a great plan, and exactly what I'm looking for.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    At the moment the only complete game is Pokemon Raptor, and most other projects have small demos - if that. There are also plans for a thread to organize games/betas/demos/pigeons, so keep an eye out for that.

You forgot Pokémon Crystal Rain by Venom12 :P.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Here's all the games I'm aware of with releases.

Finished
    Pokemon Raptor Version
    Pokemon Crystal Rain

Demos
    POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version ‎- Thread is dead, so I'm not sure if you'll find a working download link.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!
    - Thread is dead, so I'm not sure if you'll find a working download link.

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Pokémon Scarlet Version

Pokémon Helio Version

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Pokémon XENOTIME

Pokémon Uranium

Pokemon Pyrite

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

[RMXP] Pokémon: Manga Red

Pokemon Mithril Version

Pokémon Obsidian Version

Pokémon: The Nightmare

Pokemon Adventure

There is very possibly more, but that's all I know of for now without a bunch of research.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Very good Abnegation! This need to be pinned!
    I am disappointed that this forum have virtually thousand topics and only theses few demos...

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This list looks very much like something the wiki could feature. I can have a look into making a page for it. Props to Abnegation for compiling it.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • I'ma likin' the list. SPEE is pretty far now, ~70 of the game is done. (6/8 gyms, 3/5 AIs)

Suprised I had never really heard of crystal rain.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    This list looks very much like something the wiki could feature. I can have a look into making a page for it. Props to Abnegation for compiling it.

Well as far as I know, Youaman is making a thread on it. I asked could I do so, but I guess we'll have to wait for his list. But this one isn't full, nor have I checked all the download links, so you may want to categorize things to show which have active downloads, how far along they are and so forth.

Back