• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I'd hope that the next CoroCoro doesn't show us any Megas, solely because I wanna see something different. Game Freak, I get it, you like megas, they're this gen's big thing, but unless you show me megas I really want, show me some other stuff too.
    Maybe they'll show one of the Battle Frontier buildings, or maybe show a store, or maybe the museum to hint at it at least. I recall B2W2 showed off part of the PWT pre-release, with many of us thinking it was a Battle Frontier.

Years
  • Just saying but what f there where no new information in Coro Coro? Would fans be ticked off? Or do you think people wouldn't mind.
    I don't think they'll be too mad as the games are coming out in 15/22 (or 14/21 depending on time zone) days from now.
    I hope that they'll rereveal the Regis, Jirachi, and Deoxys. They may just keep the Regis though hidden for new fans to rediscover them and their puzzle.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • well haha I guess all we can do is hope :) I hope nothing is in Coro coro.
    I'd hope that the next CoroCoro doesn't show us any Megas, solely because I wanna see something different. Game Freak, I get it, you like megas, they're this gen's big thing, but unless you show me megas I really want, show me some other stuff too.

I don't think its a safe bet to hope anything. iirc, last year, when X&Y released (which released on the 12th - and Coro Coro leaks on the 8th-12th), Coro Coro gave us Mega Tyranitar/Aggron/Kangaskhan/Gengar. I know Kangaskhan was already known since it was revealed a long time ago, but I don't think we'd actually had an *official* reveal, nor did we know stat boosts. Gengar would've been unknown, too, if the games had not leaked early. Not too sure about Tyran/Agg though. I don't think there was an official reveal before Coro Coro, but I could be wrong - so at least those two were officially revealed in Coro Coro.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that last year, Coro Coro basically revealed 4 new megas literally a day before X&Y released, so I'm pretty sure if they've got megas left, then they'll reveal some in this months issue, which is a good thing imo, because at least is shows that there are still megas to be revealed that weren't in the demo.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • I don't think its a safe bet to hope anything. iirc, last year, when X&Y released (which released on the 12th - and Coro Coro leaks on the 8th-12th), Coro Coro gave us Mega Tyranitar/Aggron/Kangaskhan/Gengar. I know Kangaskhan was already known since it was revealed a long time ago, but I don't think we'd actually had an *official* reveal, nor did we know stat boosts. Gengar would've been unknown, too, if the games had not leaked early. Not too sure about Tyran/Agg though. I don't think there was an official reveal before Coro Coro, but I could be wrong - so at least those two were officially revealed in Coro Coro.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that last year, Coro Coro basically revealed 4 new megas literally a day before X&Y released, so I'm pretty sure if they've got megas left, then they'll reveal some in this months issue, which is a good thing imo, because at least is shows that there are still megas to be revealed that weren't in the demo.

Okay :) guess that just means I need to stay away from the site and the Internet until the game comes out since I really wanna be surprised!

Years
  • I don't think its a safe bet to hope anything. iirc, last year, when X&Y released (which released on the 12th - and Coro Coro leaks on the 8th-12th), Coro Coro gave us Mega Tyranitar/Aggron/Kangaskhan/Gengar. I know Kangaskhan was already known since it was revealed a long time ago, but I don't think we'd actually had an *official* reveal, nor did we know stat boosts. Gengar would've been unknown, too, if the games had not leaked early. Not too sure about Tyran/Agg though. I don't think there was an official reveal before Coro Coro, but I could be wrong - so at least those two were officially revealed in Coro Coro.

In all fairness though that Corocoro was meant for a release date of October the 15th, but it leaked early (as it usually does) just as the games themselves did. This case though is different as Corocoro probably will have a similar issue for December (the January issue as it's called) as the games are coming out nearly a week after this month's official corocoro release date so GF will likely avoid telling us large spoilers.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Eon Ticket
    The official Japanese site has announced that, while you can get the Eon Ticket for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire through an event, if you do receive the Eon Ticket, you have the capability of sharing it through StreetPass, akin to how you could share it by mixing records in the original. You will never lose your Eon Ticket, however. Full details of this are not yet known but we'll post the second we get more.

Source

Hm... I wonder if I can get it from someone here in the Philippines... :/

eon9.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Streetpass will only work where lot of people own a 3DS and actually play the game which mean not where I live. Most of the time it seems to be built more the the japan crowd where mostly everone has a 3DS and you get 1000 streetpasses per day.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Streetpass will only work where lot of people own a 3DS and actually play the game which mean not where I live. Most of the time it seems to be built more the the japan crowd where mostly everone has a 3DS and you get 1000 streetpasses per day.

It's freaking rare for me to meet people via streetpass as I go to work/home. :P Damn, I hope the Eon Ticket will also be distributed via wifi distribution. :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    The Pokémon Company has announced the Eon Ticket Relay for the UK. This will begin with Junichi Masuda giving the Eon Ticket out at the launch event on Saturday November 29th. From there, 15 winners will be sent to various GAME stores to spread the Eon Ticket through StreetPass. More details are to be released on November 13th

Well it seems it's not for me I guess, can't go to a store or will not get streetpass for it. If it's the same for NA and Canada.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Tragic news for people who don't live in major UK cities.

Luckily for me Nintendo wouldn't dare to do this (I pray so anyway) in my country.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • As much of a fan I was to Ruby and Saplhire I seriously dont remember anything called the Eon Ticket someone explain to me what it was for?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    It has also been announced that in the US, Serial Codes for the Eon Ticket will be given to Play! Pokémon Organisers and heads of StreetPass groups from November 21st. From there, the Eon Ticket can be StreetPassed to other players.

Sadly it's a nono for me since I only kno what 1 person that has a 3DS and I even tried getting streetpasses once and only got like 2 and it was by passing by a McDonalds. Sadly stretpass only work when going to pokemon event or when everyone play pokemon and has a 3DS in the area which is not the case where I live. They should add more Spotpass or WiFi stuff because streetpass donT' work for the majority of people because not everyone live in a country like Japan where everyone own a 3DS.

Luckily I already got both Latios and Latias but I would of liked to get the new ones with the pentagon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back