• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congratulations! You have won ______...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    So have any of you won anything from a contest/drawing/raffle? :3 Money, food, or anything else? (Certificates don't count)

I have! xD;

-Anime bags that I won from a Taiwan magazine drawing.
    -A Manga pen that I won by submitting my drawing.
    -An anime scroll that I won by answering a correct question.
    -A UC Berkeley hoodie that I won by a raffle drawing
    -A bourjois eyeshadow duo from seventeen.com
    -3 Goody hairbands that I also won from seventeen.com
    -A star printed beater top that I won from asiajam.com
    -A book Smashed, that I also won from seventeen.com
    -Annnd... a marshmellow body set, also from seventeen.com - just yesterday. o.O;

Thats all.... I think. xD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    At my father's remarriage reception I won a two-song disc by Collective Soul for correctly identifying the artist of the song played before the raffle took place (Lipps Inc, who performed 'Funkytown').

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I won a package of bubblegum once at a store in a raffle.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Not at all. All contests that I have entered have left me with nothing to my name. And, surprisngly, I have never even won a certificate!

So no. Nothing at all.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I won 2 contests:

1.) I won a pair of White Sox tickets for writing the best essay in the school back in 4rth grade. Sadly the tickets never came ;; (which is fine because my family hates the Sox XD).

2.) I also won a backpack, medal, cd case and a "free frosty at Wendy's" card because I won another essay contest in 5th grade^^

That's it!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I never win anything. I always enter contests on various websites, & I always end up with nothing. XD

Well, actually, I have won a few things last year during school. We had little raffles & such, and I always ended up winning a chocolate bar. Oh, and I won a stupid binder/pencil/erasers and all that. Blah. Nothing I actually really wanted. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The only thing I remember winning was in school, where there was a 'Guess the Number of Candies in the Jar' contest thing, and I won the whole jar... Although it was finished in less than a week, I believe...

And that's about it. Rarely join contests and such, and when I do, I never win anything XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I haven't really ever won anything.. but a Medal for winning a Football (Soccer) tournament on sports day when I was in Primary School. If that counts. And.. well, there was that trip to London in 2000.. to see the Millenium Dome.. but I tend not to participate anyway.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I won..a free Snapple.

XD Other than that, nope! I don't really partake in those kind of things..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I won a raffle of coming first second and third..I had to give up second prize and third one because my family thought it was greedy....><

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    lol i havnt won anything but when we went to a basketball tournament in a different high school, well we lost right away, so me and a friend went to the cafeteria for some food. And some random girl there wouldn't stop talking to the 'lunch lady' and she ahd a scratch adn win on a milk carton thingy. Adnw ell, she scratched the very top and noticed she 'won' so she ran over to em and started talking to me n stuff. then she scratched the rest of it adn she a second milk carton XD

Years
    Hmmm...

~ I won a N64 and a few random games at a drawing once. It was pretty weird, considering that I usually don't win anything. XD;; The N64 went in my room since we already owned one.
    ~ Recently (the spring anyway) I placed second (I keep saying won for some reason, I think it's because there really wasn't a big difference in prizes) an essay contest. Along with a certificate, I got to go to a luncheon, got a ...$25? gift card, and went on a trip to the capital of the state. It was fun stuff.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I've won a Princess Diana bear in a raffle, and I've actually won one of those Lunchables contests! I won free tickets to see Rugrats the Movie XD;

Lucid

I won a bag of candy in elementry school for guessing how many jellybeans were in a jar, and a name drawing thing at a little shop thing (Christmas ordiments, wow.)... I always win like, batteries and crap from Best Buy by playing that Monopoly thing at McDonnalds.

Years
    I won a starter deck of pokemon cards, and 5 booster backs years back, series 1, and i got a blastoise and riachu so i started a Water/Lightning deck, thats how i started playing pokemon!

Back