• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Connections (M) (IC)

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    Jenna Way

The supervisor left just after what must have been the last person joined the group. Then people started to introduce themselves. She didn't take much note of what they said, except there names. She would much rather find out about them then be told and assume things. So far two people who where sitting next to each other introduced themselves, there names where Lennon and Cassiopeia. Then the other boy who was there when she arrived started to introduce himself. His name was Parker.
    Then something happened. No longer was My Chemical Romance blasting into her ears, it was something else. Jenna recognised the song, her sister had played it a number of occasions and Jenna found it very annoying, she tried to recall the artist. Ellie something, maybe her sister put it on her iPod as a joke. She took a look round the room, then knew that it wasn't her music she was listening to. She saw herself, sitting on the floor looking very anti-social. She heard MCR very faintly, she saw herself rummage through her pockets. Then watch herself turn of her music, and she was left with whatever music she was listening to.
    "Finally" she heard herself say very loudly. She looked round, she saw Lennon, she saw Cassiopeia, and she saw the other boy, who's name she didn't know. So she must be the Parker boy."So... Parker..." She heard herself say, very confidently. Whatever was in her body was defiantly not her, or anything like her. "Tell us more about yourself, if you may..." Jenna, well Jenna's body looked at Jenna in Parkersburg body, and Jenna in Parkers body's stared her bright hair, her oddly coloured eyes, her dino hoodie and MCR t-shirt. 'no, no no no this cant be happening. What going on' she stood frozen and stared. She couldn't moved, if she could she would have ran and hid. She just stood on the spot. 'I would kill for my iPod right now' she thought.

Years
  • Jakob Johanson

"now I may be supervising three different clubs but that doesn't mean I won't be around to keep an eye on you or help you." For the last few minutes Jakob had been giving a similar speech as he had to the debate club to the two other clubs under his care the music club and the basketball club. Unlike the small debate club these two were completely full which meant twenty or more depending on the group. The club he had just finished speaking to was the music club, he was intending to do laps starting with debate club, heading outside to the nearby basketball club and then stopping by the music club on his way back to the debate club.

Jakob was about to say something else to the music club but the thought was quickly erased from his mind. There was a strange shift in the man's demeanour as he turned to the music club with a blank expression and excused himself in a monotone voice.

Heartseed

Jakob, or rather Heartseed - the entity inhabiting the supervisors body, walked down the hall of the Heights High School. After several years of boredom he had finally decided to entertain himself (OOC: Despite not having a gender I will refer to Heartseed with masculine terms most of the time). Heartseed had pinpointed the ideal targets, a small group of high school students with interesting problems and an overworked airhead for a club supervisor.
    Perfect...

Heartseed, using Jakob's hand, opened the door to the classroom being used as the club room for the debate club and slowly strode in. His phenomena had begun just moments earlier and his two "participants" were freaking out, although surprisingly enough one had maintained some form of composure. The other, the girl in the boys body was a whole different story.

'No, no no no this cant be happening. What going on?'
    Heartseed stepped forward so that the group would notice them and in the same monotone said to assembled teenagers
    "What do you think has happened? Tell me your theory and I will explain all".

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Parker rose from his chair, the look of terror on his face worsening. He said in a strange audible mumble, in a panicked voice
    "No, no no no this cant be happening. What going on?" Concerned for the other boys health, but gradually losing his own cool over the situation, Lennon asked again
    "Are you okay?" clearly, he wasn't but Lennon didn't know what else could say. He could feel sweat forming on his brow as he too began to feel a panic settling in
    I don't know if I can do this... what's happening?

As though answering the questions of both Lennon and Parker Jakob, the groups supervisor walked in the door. But he too seemed to have changed, Lennon wasn't sure what was going on but something was off about the young man. Then in a strange monotone, different sounding to voice he had heard earlier, the man spoke
    "W-what?" was all Lennon could say, he could feel his fear gripping him as though it were a physical being strangling him.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia watched worriedly as Parker started to talk and then stopped, she then notice the brightly colored girl suddenly looked terrified before asking Parker to tell more about himself. Parker adopted the same expression "No, no no no this cant be happening. What going on?"

Standing at the same time Lennon did she took a step toward Parker worried. "what's..." she started to say when the groups supervisor walked through the door talking in a strange voice devoid of any emotion.

Freezing Cassiopeia glanced from the supervisor to the other kids in the room. What is going on she thought not liking this at all. She was deeply worried about all of the others in the room and she could feel the hairs on the back of her neck rise up. Something is not right here. Frowning though one look at her face and anyone could tell she was feeling afraid she turned to the groups supervisor. "Don't play games with us. Just please...tell us what's going on."

Years
  • Heartseed

Heartseed revelled in the confused reactions of Cassiopeia and Lennon, the former of which actually managed to form a coherent sentence
    "Don't play games with us. Just please...tell us what's going on."

Heartseed titled his head slightly to the side
    "Playing games? Is that what I'm doing?" he pondered the question "I suppose I am, games are for entertainment and that is what I'm seeking. What do you think has just happened? I would like to know before I tell you the truth."

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    Jenna Way

Panic was setting in, Jenna's body seemed to be creaking out. Jenna was freaking our but Parkers body didn't show it. The supervisor came in and asked questions he seemed off, something fishy about him. 'I don't like this, I don't like this. No no no no no no' Jenna kept saying in her head to herself. She was panicking. She looked around, her body felt numb. She couldn't stay frozen. She dived under a table and curled up.
    "I'm not Parker" she whispered, so no one could hear. "I don't like this...I'm scared" Even if Jenna didn't have friends she had herself and individuality. She doesn't have it now....

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • P A R K E R​

Parker was eyeing Jenna. She had stood up and freaked out by repeatedly saying the word "no". Cassie tried to reach him but the supervisor interrupted her rescue walk de awesome. Nice timing, indeed.

His voice.
    Monotone.
    Rather empty.
    Like he was someone else.

Welc'm to dah club was everything Parker could think to himself. The supervisor's empty voice was asking for theories. Chances were all they could think off would be wrong. Besides, it seemed everyone else was busy being panicked. Dino girl was now under a table, curling up in fetal position. Lennon kept asking if they were okay, Cassie was being worried and Alex... well, he was still Alex... Nuff' said.

"Do we /look/ like we're okay, Mr. Ch'dwick?" Parker finally spit in rage at Lee's constant questioning.

Yes, he had payed attention to his last name. Furthermore, his little habit of calling people Mr. And Miss., as well as Sir and Lady had triggered, along with the angry iteration of Parker people have long hated feared. He was angry... no, he was determined. Determined to find an explanation to this whole kerfuffle. The fact that their supervisor was mocking the scared Cassie only threw charcoal at his fireplace of hatred.

He stood up. Eyes staring at Jakob. He headed towards Jenna, and placed his hand onto his back. "List'n, Dino, I know you're scared..." He said almost as if he was caring before taking a deep breath and proceeded, "But, frankly, throwin' yerself under a table is /not/ goin' to fix this!" He was now yelling, and decided to focus his rage on the obvious responsible: Jakob.

"And you, sir!" He wasn't going to bother walking towards the supervisor, instead, he turned around to where he was with some sass he wasn't intending to show at all, and then pointed with his finger toward him as his heart began beating faster. He could feel a scarlet fire burning inside his body.
    Scared? Yes.
    Terrified? Absolutely.
    About to be prey of his panic? Not in this life.

"It's about dang time ye start explaining! I'm so sick of it so s'rious, it's making mine brain d'lirious! ... And yes, that was a reference to a Kesha song!" He proudly ended as he remained in place, eyeing the opposing threat that had begun his circus show.​

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • A L E X​

A few introductions went around. Everything seemed fine. All the people seemed to be in or even on a worse situation than Alex, which was reassuring in a way. I guess this will be easier than I thought... maybe I should go next?

Then in a snap, everything turned bonkers.

"No, no no no this cant be happening. What going on?" said 'Parker'. Alex frowned for a second, right eyebrow slightly up. Panic attack? He seemed fine just a second ago when he had started talking. That's... strange. Maybe people here are much worse than me. Huh.

Alex turned his head slightly to look at everyone else. The butterfly-clip girl looked concerned, and the other guy was just as confused. However, the girl with the weird hoodie was definitely acting strange too. Her eyes seemed somehow... different.

What the... hell?

The mentor guy had walked in again, and after that things started to really get down.

The weird girl had gone absolutely mental. Shouting on the mentor and all that. She demanded an explanation from him, and the Kesha quote was definitely out of place on what Alex had first thought of her.

What the hell have I got myself in to?

Alex stood up, a perplexed expression on his face. He wanted answers. He wanted to know what the hell was going on with these people. Why was the girl all of a sudden so... confident? Why was the guy, who seemed like he had no care in the world, suddenly looking so... insecure? Why? WHY?!

Alex couldn't handle it anymore. He had to say it.

"Can anyone explain to me what the actual f*ck is going on in here?!"

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    Jenna Way

Things exploded. Jenna's body came over to her. "List'n, Dino, I know you're scared..." Jenna's body said, first calmly then continuing louder and angrier. "But, frankly, throwin' yerself under a table is /not/ goin' to fix this!" Then got up and shouted out the supervisor.
    'Wait, whatever is in me knows I'm in Parker, does that mean Parkers in me? No one else seems to have reacted weirdly, did we swap body's or something?' Jenna thought to herself, and decided that was her view on things. Jenna body, now Parker seemed furious at what was going on. The newest boy questioned what was going on. 'Should I say something? I mean, it's not really me talking its Parkers body saying what I want to say?' She thought that over with herself. 'Im gonna regret this' she though crawling out and standing on the table.
    "Everyone, please be quiet. Uh- ummmm. Well... The thing is.... I-I- I'm not Parker.... I'm.... I'm Jenna, her..." She said pointing at her body. "Well except... Um I'm k-kinda in this body.... I don't know who is in mine.... But, but ummm I think that's it" she said stuttering, this was the most she spoke to a group of strangers. "Sorry" she muttered and climbed back under the table.
    'You idiot Jenna, you complete idiot' she said to herself

Years
  • Heartseed

Heartseed watched through the eyes of Jakob Johanson with amusement as the group pleasant abruptly fell into chaos, one person - Jenna in Parker's body - was even hiding under a table whilst getting scolded by her own voice. It would have been amusing to anyone, but even more so to Heartseed who had been bored for many years.

Surprisingly enough though, Jenna eventually found the courage to suggest what had happened.
    "Everyone, please be quiet. Uh- ummmm. Well... The thing is.... I-I- I'm not Parker.... I'm.... I'm Jenna, her..." she said pointing at her own body "Well except... Um I'm k-kinda in this body.... I don't know who is in mine.... But, but ummm I think that's it". soon after that brief burst of courage the girl returned to her hiding place.

Heartseed let the moment sink in before opening Jakbob's mouth and telling the group exactly what was happening
    "You are correct. I have started a phenomenon that will cause the members of this club to randomly, or it will at least seem randomly to you, switch bodies. Switch bodies? That isn't true... your bodies will remain in the same place it is your personality... or your soul? Your conciousness is what will be switched to another persons body. How am I doing this? You couldn't comprehend that, all that you need to know is that I am Heartseed and that I will soon return this body to it's rightful owner. He will have no idea what has occurred and I recommend you don't inform him or any other of the truth. Before that though I will allow you to ask me questions... to be fair."

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon watched in horror, his own panic closing in on him as though it was a physical entity constricting his body.
    What's happening.

Parker was under a table and the alternative girl was freaking out in the middle of the room - even yelling things that made no sense at Parker - or perhaps she was talking to herself? Cassie and Alex seemed to be very confused, but more irritated than terrified and Jakob was watching, seemingly enjoying the scene... seemingly instigating it with the way he spoke.

Things changed for Lennon when Parker spoke... except the person was claiming they were in fact Jenna, that the two had been switched some how. That was when Jakob spoke again. He claimed that he was indeed responsible, that they would all be affected by the strange phenomenon at random intervals and, even more disturbingly, that he was actually some strange being called "Heartseed" temporarily making use of the supervisors body.

Lennon didn't want to believe the supervisor, yet inexplicably he did.
    Why do I believe him? Wanting to know more, despite his fear, Lennon jumped on the opportunity to ask questions.
    "Why should we believe that's what is happening? How do we stop it? How long will this last? Why us?"
    The questions fell out in a flurry, Lennon suddenly felt tempted to join Jenna, for that is who was truly in Parker's body he felt, under the table.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • A L E X​

Switching bodies? Souls? Consciousness? What the hell was this guy on about?

Where have I ended up, a mini mental asylum? Is this some kind of sick joke all of them are playing on me? Did the psychiatrist and my parents think I was this twisted to put me in a group with a bunch of weirdos? All I did was not talk. I'm just... quiet. I'm not mental.

If this keeps going on though, these people will turn me nuts.

Alex covered his face with his hand, shaking it in the process. He couldn't understand the situation at all.

"This is bullcrap. There is no such things like souls, at least soul switching. What did you call yourself again? Heatseed?" Alex laughed a little before continuing, "Look you geek, I came here to try to be more confident, to be more social again, so if no one comes forward and explains properly whatever the hell is happening here I'm leaving."

Alex crossed his arms, looking around at the others in the room. I hope I get a logical answer, because this is getting annoying.

Years
  • Heartseed

Heartseed took in each of Lennon's questions quickly but was slow to answer any of them. In his usual monotone he replied
    "You should believe it because it is so. You cannot stop it, it will stop when I no longer find it entertaining. I chose you because you seemed interesting."

Soon after Heartseed responded to Lennon Alex, the shy athletic one, began to shout at him loudly

"This is bullcrap. There is no such things like souls, at least soul switching. What did you call yourself again? Heatseed?" he laughed before continuing "Look you geek, I came here to try to be more confident, to be more social again, so if no one comes forward and explains properly whatever the hell is happening here I'm leaving." Heartseed looked at Alex briefly before giving him his answer...

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon's eyes widened in fear and shock as Jakob, well Heartseed through Jakob, responded to his flurry of questions vaguely. He stated only that what was happening was real and that it would only stop when he, Heartseed, was bored of it. Immediately after Lennon received this response Alex flipped out and attacked Heartseed verbally.

That was the last thing that happened before Lennon felt a terror like no other. In an instant he was no longer looking at Alex's angry face. The image was replaced by his own face.
    "No... what..." Lennon felt nothing but terror at being thrust from his body into somebody else's. Then, almost immediately after he was looking at Alex through his own eyes again. He collapsed into a nearby chair and looked to see that Jenna and Parker had not been returned to their own bodies.
    "Why...?" Heartseed was soon to answer
    "That's the only proof you need."

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • A L E X​

Alex blinked for a second, then suddenly he noticed his hands were dropped, not crossed. Suddenly struggling to keep his feet, his knees bent for a second, before pulling himself up. He was definitely not in the same position in the room he was just a few seconds ago. He looked up.

He saw himself. In flesh.
    Brown hair. Marshall headphones hanging on the neck. Vans shoes. It was like looking on a mirror.

What the... what the f*ck?

Then in an instant his vision returned to the one of the long, shaggy-haired character. Again he lost his feet, stumbling a little backwards. Alex started breathing heavily, his mind not keeping up with the situation.

What just happened? Did I just... body swap?

Alex turned to face the mentor guy, a perplexed expression on his face. His eyebrows struck down like as if they were swords striking on his eyes. He got proof alright.

Chalifoux

Years
  • P A R K E R​

This was all so ridiculous... He found them interesting?! What were hey, puppies in sale at a pet store?! Seriously.

He had it. He was mad. And he was still Jenna.
    That only made him more mad.

"Then why not switching us with other people or animals?" He tossed at their supervisor as, not willing to move from where he was, and not planning to sit down anytime soon, "Wouldn't that be funnier?" his voice sounded weak, probably showing off that he was actually scared about the whole situation.

Something else just made it worse. For a second or maybe less, both Potter and Chadwick seemed to be... different, scared probably. They remained the same afterwards. The only proof they needed? Wha-What did he mean with that...

Unless...
    No...
    That can't be it...
    Although it already happened to him and Jenna... Perhaps they also switched bodies.

"Did they... swap bodies too?" He finally said as he was now facing towards them both.​

Years
  • Heartseed

Heartseed looked at the looks of confusion and horror displayed by his young victims, soaking up the atmosphere before speaking once more.
    "That should be enough information... I'll see you later." With that Heartseed left the body of Jakob Johansen and resumed watching from afar as he always did.

Jakob Johanson

Jakob was returned to his body in a jolt, he was standing in the debate club whilst everyone looked at him with confused terror.
    What the hell? I must have blanked out... that's weird
    "Uh don't worry guys, I'll be fine... I'm just going to go lay down for a bit." Jakob left the room for an empty classroom where he could rest his eyes for a bit and try to work out what had happened.
    Might need to see a doctor...

Lennon Lee Chadwick

As if it was nothing Hearseed left the group alone, Lennon sat there a look of chock etched on to his face.
    How? How can that even be possible? What is he? Why us? Why me?

Lennon was only shaken form his frozen state when he heard the usual, admittedly confused sounding voice, of their supervisor. The young man seemed to believe that he had blanked out and randomly walked into the debate club.
    Heartseed didn't lie... he doesn't know what's happening. Should we tell him? OF COURSE NOT LENNON YOU IDIOT!

Once the supervisor had left the room again he looked at Parker and Jenna
    "a.. a.. are you guys you again?" How else was he meant to put it?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia took a small step back as the supervisor mocked her. Something about just that, and the way he as well as the others were acting suddenly terrified her. So much in fact that she found herself helpless to do anything but stand frozen were she was. She was panicking that much was obvious and a part of her brain was yelling at her trying to tell her something but she wasn't listening to it. She listened to Parker say he wasn't himself but was really Jenna, and the supervisor in that same monotone voice said he was someone called Heartseed using the supervisor's body temporarily.

Soul switching....there is no such thing....it....it defies all logic she thought watching as both Lennon and Alex reacted as though something had just happened. Lennon sinking into a chair and Alex stumbling. Suddenly though the Supervisor went back to normal left the room. Lennon asking Jenna and Parker if they were themselves again snapped her out of her terrified trance.

Sniffling a couple tears falling down her face she hugged herself and looked at Lennon. "I...I don't b...believe this!" she cried before suddenly she found herself looking at her own body and then seconds after she was back in her own body. Taking deep gasping breaths Cassiopeia buried her face in her hands and sat down on the floor on her knees.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • A L E X​

Wa-wait! I still have so much questions to ask!

Alex reached out with his right hand, but no words were spoke. He lowered his hand after hearing the strange confusion the mentor guy had on his voice. No recollection of what just had happened. Alex watched as the average Joe walked out of the classroom, who looked baffled about something. Slowly he sat down on one of the chairs then bent forward, resting his face on his thumbs and the rest of his hands out like a praying mantra and his elbows sitting on the table. Alex evaluated the state of him and the people around him.

This body swapping phenomenon... Heartseed... is this only happening to us? Is this going to affect anyone else? Who the hell is Heartseed? Why am I involved in all this crap? I barely know these people!

Alex looked up when the shaggy-haired guy spoke. I was him, for like a second. I keep my conscious, my thoughts, but our bodies are swapped to each others. I wonder if it's random, or if this Heartseed guy picks who we become?

I remember... he said he thought we were interesting, that's why he chose us. But... what's so interesting about us? We're supposed to be a group of people who are having trouble making friends and being social in general. As far as I see it we are the least interesting people he could of chose. I'm not ready to become his little plaything. I won't be his plaything. But... if he can just switch our bodies just like that...

Alex's thoughts were interrupted when he heard sobbing coming from one of the girls. Alex looked at her with a worried expression. This can easily traumatize anyone, but it could also break any of us. I... I can't let them be broke from this. Alex turned away before shaking his head in refusal. NO, NO ALEX. This isn't your fault. They aren't upset because of you. You didn't do anything. You don't have to be a part of this. But, how can I back out of this? Heartseed seems out of any of our understanding. For all I know, he could body swap someone right now just because he sees it fit. This... this is just so messed up.

Alex returned to the original position he was in when he first sat down. What do I do?

Years
  • Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon watched as a shocked and confused Cassie fell to her knees on the floor, burying her face in her hands. The boy he had been swapped with looked at her like he wanted to help, but was quick to revert back to his original position.
    Is anyone going to see if she is okay? He looked over at Jenna and Parker, although he wasn't sure who was who They have there own problems... but what can I do?

Lennon swallowed his fear and walked over to the terrified girl crouching beside her and putting his hand on her shoulder
    "I'm not going to ask if you're okay... none of us are. But... I'm sure we have all been through plenty of hard times and we'll get though this just the same."
    Lies. You pathetic lying piece of crap... you are just as terrified as her if not more so, and now you are guaranteeing that she'll be okay? None of us will be okay.

Chalifoux

Years
  • P A R K E R​

First, this Heartseed guy raving about them switching bodies. And then, he left. This is not my day, thought Parker as he saw Heartseed leaving the room. Furthermore, the supervisor suddenly had no recognizion of what he was doing there. Odd. Very odd.

"A.. a.. are you guys you again?" Lennon asked.

"I guess I could be worse..." Parker said as he was trying to calm down. Taking deep breaths as he looked around, trying to figure out if he was still Jenna.
    It did seemed like he was.
    That or his inner fabulousness had finally flourished. Possibly both.

"I...I don't b...believe this!" Cried Cassie before suffering what could have been an emotional breakdown. She was on the floor, on her knees. Poor girl, Parker thought as he eyed her, feeling sorry for her and the others. What was it that they did that lead to their meeting with Heartseed?

"I'm not going to ask if you're okay... none of us are. But... I'm sure we have all been through plenty of hard times and we'll get though this just the same." Said Lennon as he approached Cassie, whose face had now taken a new home within her hands.

"We won't be okay..." Parker was soon to reply, "Not after this," he stared at Lennon for a while, then switched his sight to Alex, then at Jenna and finally back at Cassie, "But you're right... we will get through this... we /need/ to get through this..."

Sighing out loud, Parker walked towards Lennon and Cassie and sat in a chair near them.

"What do we do now?" he finally ended as he eyed the floor, trying to hide his concerned expression, and failing.​

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • A L E X​

Alex remained on his thinking position as the two other guys spoke out, both clearly unsure on what to do next. After Parker finished Alex suddenly stood up, his chair crashing onto the table behind him by accident. Oops, that was a little too dramatic than I wanted it to be... but meh, it don't matter. Least that'll get their attention.

"I have been thinking, and I've concluded that there's nothing we can do, at least to stop this "Heartseed" guy or thing or whatever the heck he is. He's got the power over us, I mean what normal human can switch a person with another person? His clearly something we can't understand. Plus, I haven't heard or read any news regarding this "body switching" thing so I'm guessing he chose us five to only do this thing on, although don't quote me on that 'cause I ain't sure myself. So this is what I propose-"

Alex brought his phone out, swiping past the lock screen before continuing, "I say we exchange each other's numbers. That way if we do switch bodies again then at least we can phone each other to let each other know what situation we are in and stuff. Plus we are in the same club too so we can keep tabs on each other about this debate thing... if it's still happening, that is."

Where the hell did that come from? The confidence, the assertiveness on my voice... man that felt good. I haven't gone on this long without mumbling for years. Hopefully this continues.

"I-is everyone alright with that idea?" DAMN IT, I knew it was only to last.

Years
  • Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon shot Parker, who was still in Jenna's body, a dirty look - he wasn't doing much to comfort the terrified Cassie. Alex on the other hand had suddenly grown very assertive and made some very good suggestions. Still trying to console Cassie and fighting his own terror, Lennon quickly rattled off his mobile phone number to the other terrified teenagers. He had come to a similar conclusion but he had realised something else
    "Uh... this body switching business is probably going to lead to some rather... awkward situations if you catch my drift. What exactly do we do about that?"

He was also thinking of the scars that covered his body, he really didn't want to have to explain that.
    How can I tell them that I'm this pathetic? They are going to find out... but I can't tell them. What should I do?

Lennon could feel himself start to tremble, trying to fight against his bodies reaction to the fear.
    Cassie will freak out more, that's not an option. No shaking! Lennon just wanted to restart the day over, and not go to the stupid program... but then again, who says he wouldn't still have been targeted?

Last edited:
    Back