• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] - Continuum (IC) -

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    -Continuum-
    Rated [T]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuBHchcYb2Y

SINNOH_MAP_Rize_by_Linka_Wolf.jpg

Intro:

The Pokemon world is close to another huge breakthrough. The worlds top minds on Pokemon, including Professor Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper and Sycamore have met in Oreburgh City of the Sinnoh Region to finally get the answers to it all. Where life began, how it began, and how it affects life in the modern world. Sinnoh physicist Dr. Gunner Morovich published a hypothesis for a way to travel back to the moment life was created. Dr. Morovich's hypothesis is based on the Mew Fossil. Mew was previously thought to be alive, but a mining company called Cosmo Corp. has reportedly found the fossil of the legendary Mew. No one outside the Company's staff has seen the fossil, but Dr. Morovich has still based his theory around the fossil. The theory also requires the awakening of Dialga and Palkia, the Pokemon of space and time. There is a missing link, something that the logistic minded Morovich does not understand. The activator's heart must be pure. Since Sinnoh's legendary champion Lucas has since disappeared, there is no one to step up to the plate.

Where You Fit In:

You have been accepted in to the Pokemon league, and you are going to Sandgem Town to get your Pokemon Trainer's Licence and your very first Pokemon. Despite all that is going on, Professor Rowan is still going to be in attendance for your initiation. You will also be given a Pokedex, to record and share data on all the Pokemon in the region. You are told to be careful, as there is a lot of danger out in the world.

Starter Pokemon:

387.gif

Moves: Tackle-Withdraw-Growth

390.gif

Moves: Leer-Scratch-Fake Out

393.gif

Moves: Pound-Growl-Supersonic

408.gif

Moves: Headbutt-Leer-Stomp

410.gif

Moves: Protect-Tackle-Stealth Rock

447.gif

Moves: Endure-Quick Attack-Bullet Punch

Rules:

1. Follow all PC and RP Corner rules
    2. There are no levels in this game, evolutions and new moves will be handed out based on progress during the RP
    3. This is a T rated RP, please act accordingly
    4. Be Nice

Characters Accepted:

Air Kosong as Emi Hana (Chimchar)
    edwardel as Regina Jimenez (Riolu)
    Yet Another Logical Nerd as Temperance Clemout (Turtwig)
    Nagi as Ameile Moreau (Shieldon)
    KingKaos as Leo Saberon (Cranidos)
    gangeevee as Principem Jueru (Piplup)

Etherpad:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/pl7X7Mx9i1

Sandgem Town:

Sandgem is a small town by the ocean. It's usually sunny, with slight breezes coming off the ocean. You can find Professor Rowan's Lab on the way in from Route 201, this is where the journey will begin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Regina Jimenez-

Kicking rocks, a short girl was walking down a beaten path through the woods outside of Jubilife City, wearing a smile and a tight ponytail. Regina hadn't been on a hike through the woods in a long time, so she took the moment to just appreciate being there, outside of the city and far removed from anything else she could be doing. She kept her eyes peeled for any forms of wildlife as she took a sip from her canteen. She kicked her rock off into some bushes, and looked down for another one.

The pitter patter of little feet from behind her definitely startled her, but it was when the little bug pokemon, a kricketot, started to buzz and chase her that she screamed. A frantic dash up the path,and she looked back over her shoulder. No buzz, she lost it. Relieved it just hadn't touched her, now she almost wanted to get another look at the little thing. She passed a route sign on her right, which read "ROUTE 202" in bold white letters.

She could just imagine what she would have done back there if she had a pokemon. "Ember, Chimchar," she thought, amusing herself with a dramatic gesture as if commanding a monkey pokemon. It then occurred to her how she didn't know which pokemon she'd rather have; she had talked about it with her friends at school but that seemed like so long ago. Then watching the contests that would come on TV, and listening to Pokemon themed radio programs took up her time. "I'll just have to meet them to pick," she figured.

Regina carefully climbed up a ledge blocking the path, and was blasted in the eyes by bright rays. A patchy field of grass and a stamped down trail of dirt lay here in the middle of the woods lay before her, and two young bidoofs drinking at a pond scurried off into the woods, unseen by Regina.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • "Moving the speed of sound, then think fast! Quickest Pikachu around, got ourselves a situation, stuck in a new location. Without any explanation, or time for relaxation. Don't blink and don't think just go, go, go, go get up and go, go." Leo was lost in the sound of his music as he lyed on his back on a big pile of hay. "Hey kid, we are almost at Sandgem Town." The old man could see that Leon wasn't listening and was lost in his music. So he decided to scream in hopes of getting the boy's attention. "Hey KID!!!" the old man shouted, which in turn startled Leon and made him bounce off the hay. The old man stopped his truck and went outside to check on Leon's condition. "Sorry about that, kid. I didn't mean to startle you; I just wanted your attention so you could know we were almost at the place you wanted to be dropped off at." The old man said while extending a hand to Leon. Leon lifted himself up and then wiped the dust from his clothes. "Sorry, I was really into the theme song of this old show called Pokémon Dash. It's been stuck in my head for about three days so I was blasting it really loud in order to get it out. Ha-ha, sorry for being such an inconvenience, sir." Leon said putting his earphones away into his pocket. The old man simply laughed at Leon and told him to sit up in the front seat to avoid another fall.

Leon eagerly agreed and rode shotgun with the old man in his pickup truck. "I really do appreciate the fact that you gave me this ride from the shipyard. I don't know how I would have made it to Hearthome city without your help." Leon immediately face palmed himself once he finished what he said. "I meant Sandgem town, I'm really caught up in being a coordinator so I keep placing a huge importance on Hearthome City. That's where they usually hold the Grand Festival, I think." Once again, the old man started to burst into laughter from Leon's words. "Kid, the Grand Festival in Sinnoh is held at Lake Valor, Hearthome City is usually where they hold some contest, but not the Grand Festival. One year, they held a contest with the Grand Festival rules though, so I guess that can be confusing for a young one like you." Leon felt so embarrassed that he didn't know anything about the Sinnoh contest scene. "I guess I really am just a rookie *giggle*" Leon said to himself silently. "Why are you some hung up on being a coordinator anyway? Back in the shipyard when those wild Bidoofs started to make a fuss…" before the man could finish, Leon cut him off, "Please don't remind me of that incident, my father's blood and his DNA just happened to activate at that moment. I don't want to awaken to that power again." The old man looked closely at Leon's face and stopped the conversation there.

"I still think you should take on a few gym leaders and see where you stand just a bit. You may even become champion with enough drive. However, you're young and have quite some time to decide what road you want to take as you traverse this wide, wide world." The old man stopped the truck; they had arrived at Sandgem Town.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • "C-Co-Cousin Macre.....A-are we there yet.....?" Principem said,being much more shyer than usual.

Traveling Sinnoh has been something in the young girl's mind for so long. However,she also wondered if she would fit in.

Her cousin,Macre Jueru,lives in Canalave City. He loves speed and the sea,which might explain why he mostly uses speedy Water type Pokemon. He always calls Principem 'Princi'.
    Going to Sandgem Town with his shy cousin was a very easy task for Macre.

"Don't worry,Princi. We're almost there." He said with a smile.
    The trip to Sandgem Town on the taxi was taking longer than usual. <This is odd....Something must be bothering the driver.> He thought.

There have been immediate stops on the trip,even though there weren't any stoplights on the road where said immediate stops happened.
    The driver would always say 'Sorry! I was lost in thought while driving and I saw.....um.....sorry.' when they stopped for no reason.

Even though the two passengers saw nothing in particular that would have interested the driver.

"H-hey....Uh....Co-Cousin Macre?" Principem said in a quiet voice.
    "What's wrong,Princi?" Macre said.

"Um.....Well.....Do you think I can be a Pokemon Coordinator,while still being a Pokemon Breeder....?"

Macre laughed. "Heh heh! Of course you can! I'm a Pokemon Trainer,but I'm still a breeder by heart! You can still enter contests while also attending to your breeding needs."

"Oh....! R-really? That's great...! D-d-does that mean I can be a Pokemon Trainer....? While also being a coordinator and breeder.....?!"

"Yeah. You can be anything you want to be. Just......make sure you don't overdo it,okay?"

"O-okay...!"

They both hugged each other,with Macre telling Principem that he loves her,and he'll try his best to help her when he can.

"We're here!" The driver said gleefully. She sighed in relief.

"Thank you,Miss. Um....You don't mind if you drive me back to Jubilife City? I think my sister can try to take care of herself." Macre said.

"Oh,I don't mind!" The driver said with a big smile. She gives Principem a map.

"That's a Sinnoh Town Map! It,of course,shows you all of Sinnoh! Use it when you're lost." She said with happiness.

"Thank you! I know this will come in good use." Principem said with great confidence,and puts the map inside her purse. She then gets out of the car.

"Be safe,and don't get in trouble,okay?" Macre said with concern.
    "I will!"

"Okay. I'm counting on you to become the Sinnoh Pokemon League Champion!"
    "D-don't worry,Cousin Macre. I promise that I won't let you down!"

Principem kisses Macre on the check and bids him farewell. The car then drives away.

Principem then breaths in....and out.....In.....and out.
    "O-okay,Principem. You can do this! You WILL be the champion of Sinnoh!!" She says out loud. Some people got out of their houses to see what was the commotion about. They all look at Principem.

"......." Principem starts whimpering and puts her hands on her face.

<I c-c-c-can't d-do t-t-this......!!!!> Principem thought quietly in her mind.
    This journey might be more dangerous then she thought.....

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Temperance Adventures
    387.gif
    A Very Ordinary Supervision

"Now don't do anything stupid Tepy, okay?"

My brother patted me on the head and I groaned. I rolled my eyes and sigh as I see the seriousness in his eyes.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Plus, I know a shortcut."

"Just take the route for Arceus's sake. And come back here once you get your pokemon. I wanna see who you ended up with."

"Fine, just relax Ditto. It's just the town south of us."

"Wished I didn't have to work, so that way I can supervise you."

"Don't sweat it. Are we done now, because I don't want to end up with a latter pokemon."

"Fine, but if I see a single smudge on you..."

"Bye to you too! See you in a bit."

I run out of there before he could say more. Sure these years have been good, but I wished he didn't supervise me that much. I love my freedom. As I run out of the sector I live in, I jump over the face in front of me, and climb the rest of the way down. I really don't know why, but I love feeling the wind and the adrenaline in me. Maybe I'm crazy, but people should blame those stupid therapists for keeping me cooped up for so long. As I continue to run, I pass by the old school I used to go to. I see a faint stain of red on the bell, and I remember when I scaled above the walls and drew a face on it. Heights don't terrify me anyway.

"Remembering good times dare devil?"

I flinch at the voice. I didn't even realize I stopped running and I turned around to see a boy my age, with black hair and brown eyes staring at me in mockery.

"I guess Hector. I'm going on a journey, so I probably won't be here as much. Say, what are you doing here? Aren't you on a journey as well?"

"Yeah, but I just stopped by here to pay a visit to my uncle. Then your brother saw me and told me to make sure you aren't so dauntless. But-" He points to a tear on the side of my shirt. "I'm too late. But now I'm going to supervise you."

"No fair! Why can't I have any fun?" I frown, pretending my best to look innocent.

"You didn't have enough fun when you crossed over the border patrol to the lake? You nearly got me killed."

"You didn't have to come; no one forced you."

"But you are very unpredictable."

"So?"

My best friend was about to say more, but then a taxi pulled up. Before I could run, Hector dragged me by the arm and shoved me inside.

"You're going to Sandgem Town without any fatal events happening. Meanwhile, you get to hear my amazing adventures."

I roll my eyes while Hector gets in and pays the driver.

"To Sandgem Town please."

You might begin to wonder how a dare devil like me and a polite boy like him could be BFF's, but it's a long story. Just like my past in Hoenn actually. I grunt as he jumps into the fact that his Starly, his first pokemon, at first didn't obey him, but then it cared to obey him. (He has a lot of patience, and it's strange sometimes how calm he is.) He keeps on talking, but it bothers me that I can't run my way to town. It would have been better for everyone anyway. But whatever anger I have stops when he shows me his badge, just the first one. My mouth just fell in awe.

"That's a badge?"

"See, told you I'm awesome! But at least know you know what to expect."

I gulped. Looks like I really do have a listening problem when I'm angry.

"Yeah, thanks for the info."

He looks out the window and then he holds out a hand.

"We're here. See how fast that was? Plus, you can relax before you travel."

"Can I go back when I get my pokemon?"

"Sure, but you're waiting for a taxi."

I groan as he gets out the cab. Reluctantly, I follow behind him.

"I need to restock on supplies. You go out to the lab, and don't make a mess in there."

I smile innocently.

"Don't worry, I won't."

Before he could stop me, I ran away towards the lab, even if I could feel the burning of my knees. Before I entered, I looked back to him and he was shaking his head while grinning. Strange. I shrug as I entered in.

Years
  • Emi Hana
    anime_girl_render_by_feary_bad_day_d5sdciaf_by_airkosong-d8590ly.png

As she was sitting on the grass leaned over to the tree stump and looked through her past photographs of the pokémon.
    "This one is a good portrait on the couple Bidoof"
    "Argh, this one got too blury" said Emi to herself as she scrolled through the pictures.

She took up a chocolate bar from her pocket jacket and started biting it for recovering from the long walk in the woods. As biting through the half bar she looked around and encountered three Starlys flying down on to the road of route 201. They were picking on ground looking for something to eat and as they were picking Emi took up her camera and took a picture of them picking and walking down the road.

When she took the picture of the Starlys she forgot to turn off the light and startled too much so that they started flying forward Emi.
    "I think I better run other way" whispering to herself as she accelerated from her spot.

She ran as fast as she could even though she had a bad athletic condition but even that didn't change the distant between them. Those Starlys was only few steps away from her until she distracted them with her camera again as she flashed them with the light. She jumped to the bush that was beside here and started running away from there.

"I think a lost them"
    "Ohh! That's the way out of route 201" said Emi as she was trying to caught her breath from running around.

As she continued to walk out of the route 201 with having twigs on her hair and leaves hanging on her clothes. She was soon out of the forest made her way to Sandgem Town.

Picture of the day:
    route201_by_airkosong-d8591nq.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Regina Jimenez

Walking through sandgem town, Regina looked exhausted and a little bit lost. An older woman mowing her lawn was looking at her, studying her from a nearby house.

"Looking for Proffesor Rowan I bet? Trainers like you always come wandering into town every so often, and I can just tell them apart. His lab is just up the street this way," she informed her.

"Yea, haha, I guess so, thanks for the tip."

The woman went back inside, leaving her push mower on the lawn. As Regina was passing by her house, she came back out and gave her a quick lunch she made. A wheat sandwich with lots on it. Regina thanked her for the favor, and hugged her. "She must have done this same thing too," Regina thought happily. That bit of encouragement stirred her when she opened the doors of Rowan's building and walked in, curiously looking around.

"Excuse me," she said in a raised tone, still not sure he was around, "Rowan."

She scanned through the titles of the books on his shelves, finding titles about physiology and behavior of Pokemon.

Finding him behind a bookcase, she beamed up at him. Rowan was a broad man with a thick moustache and was much taller than her. "Hi! You must be Proffesor Rowan, nice to meet you. Well, I'm Regina Jimenez," she said, looking at his serious expression.
    "I came here from Jubilife City, took route 203 you know, and I want to get a pokemon. I've thought about it but I'm not picky as to which one. I just want to meet them and see which Pokemon I like personally."

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • "N-now....the map says that Rowan's lab is......here!"

Principem notices the big house that is pretty hard to miss. She goes up to it,taking a closer look.
    It has a cyan blue roof in the outside. Unlike the other houses,this house looks like it's more bigger.
    ...Then again,many houses that look small on the outside,might be big in the inside.

"O-okay.....here I go....!"
    The young,shy girl opens the door....
    ...And she notices the professor,along with another soon-to-be trainer. She had brown hair,a dress,some hiking boots,along with a belt on her waist,holding some useful items.

"U-um.....Excuse me....." She said very quietly. She was very shy,as she was under the presence of Prof. Rowan himself,along with another trainer. She wasn't heard.

Principem decides to walk a bit closer to the professor and the girl. The professor notices her.

"U-um....H-hello.....m-m-m-my n-n-name is P-P-Principem J-Jueru....I-I come from the Johto region.....M-my cousin,M-Macre l-lives here in S-S-Sinnoh,t-though....."

She was stuttering even more than she should.

"I-I,u-um.....know you gave me a letter to come here....I-I-I won't be sad if I d-d-don't get what I want......I p-p-p-promise....!"

She then breaths in.....and out.....

"It's nice to meet you...!!" She said as she bows.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Temperance Adventures
    387.gif
    Cheers To Pokemon

"Hel-"

I was beginning to scream in joy, but then an assistant came to me and hushed me up. I looked to the scene in front of me and I saw a very old man with a white beard. I was about to say something funny, but his serious look on his face told me to do something otherwise. I could see two girls already there, probably waiting on the professor. As I stepped right up to ask the old man, it came to my attention that they were silent. At first, I was confused, but then my mouth hanged open.

This old man was Professor Rowan.

Now I screwed things up alright. I can already see Hector shaking his head in disappointment and my brother giving me that scowl. That's why I call him Ditto, because he can morph emotions in his face in a matter of seconds.

"Excuse me for my rude entrance."

I bowed down slightly to him, not caring if the girls behind me were laughing at me.

"My name is Temperance, coming from Jubilife City. I believe a letter came to request me to come her to start on an adventure! Thank you for this amazing opportunity!"

I smiled and decided to take my place next to one of the girls. She looks like she's going to have a heart attack soon.

"Are you okay? You look like you're about to pass out."

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • "U-uh...M-me?" Principem said,after hearing the girl that just came in.

She had a blond ponytail,a purple sleeveless halterneck shirt,along with a blue scarf on her left hand,and two dog tags on the right. She also had a navy blue denim skirt.

"I-I'm fine.....Just....A-a little.....shy...." She said quietly.

"I've never met people like you before....I-in fact,I've never been to this region before....." The shy girl looks down at the floor.

"I-I've been here for at least 3 days......I'm still not familiar with the ups and downs of this region.....yet." She then breaths in......and out......In......and out......

She then looks up at the blond-haired girl,with confidence in her eyes.

"B-but....That doesn't mean I won't try my best to overcome the impossible. Because I-I will! I will make sure that I'll do my best in this journey!" Principem then smiled after saying those words.

"S-so...um....My name is Principem Jueru. It's nice to meet you."
    She then bows,as a way to say hello to the girl.

Years
  • Meeting with Rowan!

Emi Hana

anime_girl_render_by_feary_bad_day_d5sdciaf_by_airkosong-d8590ly.png
    Walking around the Sandgem Town clueless and keeping looking down on the piece of paper that Emi's mother wrote down for her but that didn't help and after a long stroll in the town she stumble on to an old granny.

"Hello granny!" shouted Emi from a far.
    "Ohh… look here! What a pretty girl, what do you want miss?" replied granny as she grinned.
    "Thanks, I'm looking for this address do you have any idea where it can be?"
    "Professor Rowan's lab! Do you see that big house over there near the red roof house?"
    "Ohh that's far from here, thanks granny!" as she started walking away from her.
    "Good luck little girl! Good luck with begin trainer"​

On her way to the professor's lab she continuously bitts on her strawberry version of Pocky thinking of which pokemon she could get.

"Which one should I get? Hmm..."
    "Chimchar would be cute to have it as my partner on my journey"​

After a long thoughtful walk she was now in front of professor Rowan's lab front door. She was now confident that she would take Chimchar as her partner.

As she got close the front door, she got a lot nervous than before. She didn't know professor or how he would act toward her. She carefully opened the door and sneaked in to find professor. Taking small steps inside of lab she crashed on to an old man and fell down on her butt.

"Awwh… who are you?!" said Emi in a higher pitch.
    "Ho ho! I'm professor Rowan and this is my lab. So my question who can you be little miss?" replied Rowan and looking at her suspiciously.
    "Ohh prof. Rowan! I was looking for you. My name is Emi Hana and I got this mail telling me that I should go to your lab and my first pokemon!" as she was breathless and nervous in front of him.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    3OQ0hlH.png
    · A M É L I E - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandgem Town

The black business car had just left Jubilife City, and was now headed for its destination, the Pokémon Professor's lab in Sandgem. It had to slow its pace, as the road was more path than pavement, and it was riddled with bumps and gaps that were difficult to distinguish. At least they could avoid the tall grass that Pokémon lived in easily, but the driver wasn't used to dirt roads like this. She sighed.
    ''Why does the Professor live so far-off anyway? Shouldn't he be in a high-tech lab somewhere in the city? I don't understand.''
    Her daughter was sitting in the back of the car, looking outside with her chin resting in the palm of her hand. She sighed as well, but for a different reason - obviously her mother didn't understand the professor had to live in a rural area, since there would be more Pokémon around. But she knew talking back would only bring irritation, so she let it be, and continued staring out the window. Since they were practically going through the woods now, Amélie could occasionally see wild Starly flying around, or small Bidoof huddling together in the bushes. Her mind drifted off as she mused of what kind of Pokémon she would receive. Since it would be a starter, she was sure it would be small and cute, right?

Soon enough, the car drove into the limits of Sandgem Town. It was certainly rural, with small, blue roofed houses amidst what seemed to be a large forest clearing. Strangely, there was also a beach area, as the southern part of Sandgem connected to the ocean. Looking to the northeast however, Amélie could see the familiar Mount Coronet looming in the distance. At least she saw the opposite side of it for once. Then she looked to the front of the car, and saw what should be the Professor's lab appearing at the end of the road. Her mother spoke again.
    ''Ah, that must be it! Finally.''
    Amélie got a little fidgety at the prospect of arriving suddenly. She was nervous; after all, she was about to be practically abandoned, and sent to explore the 'wide wild world'. She didn't feel ready, but she couldn't let it show. Within seconds, the car stopped, and her mother stepped out to open the door for Amélie. Her door still had the child safety lock on it, so she couldn't open it herself. She quietly grabbed her prepacked backpack that had been sitting on next to her and stepped out. Her mother closed the door behind her.
    "Merci, maman," she whispered.
    "Now, here we are! Do you need me to come inside with you?"
    Amélie hesitated. She was still a bit frightened, but she figured it best not to bring her mother. Probably the other children didn't bring their parents either, so she'd look stupid. And so... "Non, maman."
    "Alright then." Her mother gave her a kiss on each cheek and faced her at eye-height for a few seconds. "You'll do great. Have a good time, okay?"
    She nodded and her mother got into the car again - a little too cheerfully for Amélie's taste. She adjusted her inside mirror and smiled brightly and waved as she drove off, back towards Jubilife City. Amélie watched as the car disappeared from view, then turned towards the door. Deep breaths, she was staring at the doorknob, but lacked the confidence to actually open the door. She looked in the direction her mother's car had disappeared in again, as if she hoped her mother had suddenly changed her mind and came to get her. But of course that wouldn't happen. She puffed out her cheeks and turned back, staring at the doorknob intently.​

Last edited:
    Back