• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest Dragon

Which Dragon is the coolest?

• Dratini

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonair

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Kingdra

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Vibrava

• Flygon

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Altaria

• Bagon

• Shelgon

• Salamence

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Latias

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Latios

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Gible

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Gabite

• Garchomp

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Dialga

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Palkia

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Giratina

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Like as The_Lucario_Master says, all Dragons rule. Except for Dragonite, he is awesome!
Wait. What? Dragonite doesn't rule because it's awesome? o_O

My favorite Dragon is Palkia, because of the hilarity of the design, and its name.

Oh, and Flygon, because that critter is just adorable and everything I've just always been a fan of it. Shame I have to raise a Vibrava to get one. ;>>

Meeth

Flygon maniac
Years
I like almost all of the dragon types, but my favourite of all them is FLygon, coz its so cute, but i do like rayquaza and latais as well.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I chose good old Dragonite. Probably the first dragon type I had.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
Years
I voted Salamence. What's not to like? It is a brilliant Pokemon, the stand out of Gen 3.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Rayquaza! No doubt! It reminds me of the snakes I see in my backyard. My dad let me keep a green garden snake and I named it Rayquaza lol. It also would be cool to have one and ride it around. That would be cool.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
My favourite dragon is Salamence, due to all the power is has, it's divine look of steel blue and scarlet red. Just perfect. So, I believe it's the coolest as it fits the part so well. ;D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
though I really am not into liking any dragon type pokemon, and I am not even dependent to any dragon pokemon, but I find Flygon a pretty cool dragon pokemon.

Cool, tough-looking and cute, so yeah, Flygon for me. :3

Gacs

Custom User Title
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2008
My favorite dragon would be Garchomp. I like its design and stats, hence why I use it.

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
Years
Personally I think Rayquaza is the coolest, I dont know why but I just think it's strong and majestic at the same time.

Back