• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest looking pokemon attack

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    What pokemon attack do you think looks the coolest and strongest.
    I think roar of time it looks destructive to any pokemon and looks like it can destroy a small planet. What do you think is the coolest attack in D/P. Post here.

Years
    I'd have to say the most awesome looking move in D/P would have to be, lemme just think about the name. Aha, I got it, Earth Power. I like how the ground cracks (you don't see the cracks) and all this lava comes out in 3 areas. Wish it would hit everyone on the field like EQ though. EQ looks the worst. For such a powerful move, just a few flying stones from the force isn't good enough. I'd have to say AP and SE are awesome as well.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Well, off the top of my head, I can only think of close-combat. I'll probably be back later this evening with another one though :]

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    The coolest attacks I like in D/P are solar beam, magnet bomb, shadow claw, and head smash!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Lol Hyper Beam

Quite fond of Dark Pulse myself, looks lovely coming from my Legit Eigakan Darkrai

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Most 1HKO are cool, but I like most Dragon type like Draco Meteor, Roar of Time and Spatial Rend are cool, and also the Ice types.

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
    I love Dark Pulse. The sound effect adds an eerie feeling to it.

Apart from that would be Tri Attack, Leaf Blade and Aura Sphere.

I missed the G/S Psychics. The one in D/P looks so random to me.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Yes, I never thought about making this kind of thread. It's always bugged me since Psybeam in Pokemon XD. Anywho, I think that Explosion looks really cool, how it's partially 3D. Surf and Thunder are pretty neat, too.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Most 1HKO are cool, but I like most Dragon type like Draco Meteor, Roar of Time and Spatial Rend are cool, and also the Ice types.

I agree with you there; I'd say those are the three best-looking moves in the game.

As for Psychic, nothing will beat it's animation in the Original Stadium. That one suited it so much better, and the image of Mewtwo using it sticks with me.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I actually like close combat and brave bird. They look really cool. Special Reand, roar of time and earth power also look cool.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    If you want cool go with heatrans signature move I forget what its called but its a flameing tornado!!!!!!!

Back