• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cordelia Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Username: Terabyte
    Why is Cordelia the best person ever?: You should get one of these instead of a Mac!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FE13_Cordelia_Pegasus_Knight_Map_Sprite.gif

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Username: Peitharchia.
    Why is Cordelia the best person ever?: She has red hair!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • If you could spend one day with our beloved Cordelia, what would you do?
    Have a nice pizza with him and then play video games or watch my DVD of Code Geass on my PS3. He's not allowed to sit on my pillow.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    If you could spend one day with our beloved Cordelia, what would you do?
    Have a nice pizza with him and then play video games or watch my DVD of Code Geass on my PS3. He's not allowed to sit on my pillow.

And he won't and it would be the best day ever ♥

Years
  • Username: Hikamaru
    Why is Cordelia the best person ever? Why is he the best person? Because he's a very chatty guy, but he's also helpful and spreads an amazing aura around the trading community and with him around alongside his three partners, Trade Corner would not be what we know it as today. He's such an amazing friend, and you'll realize that once you get to know him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back