• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Coro Coro Scans (June) - Discussion

Tatortotts

I lol'd.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 29, 2012
    I'm so excited for these games.
    They just look absolutely awesome!

-Tator

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Serebii didn't make any scans. He just put them on his site when people in Japan got the magazine early and uploaded them to the internet =/ I can assure you that these scans are most certainly legit. Besides - sites like serebii.net don't put up fake info, or info that may be fake without saying along with it 'this info may be fake so don't take it for granted, but *blah blah blah*' Furthermore, serebii doesn't pay anyone either for scans and there's no point to pay people for fake scans, or for any releated reason really.

As for Arceus - we know that it's an event Pokemon from a movie, and when traded to HG/SS, it will unlock an event in which you can catch a level one Dialga, Palkia or Giratina.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    thanks^_^ im gonna try to preorder that ticket

and im not completely sure that thoughs scans were fake
    just assumed srry 4 ta mix up

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    The scans are fake, yet they're posted on every major Pokémon (information) site? I don't know your logical isn't making much sense to me. So you know that the scans aren't true, and this "guy" that does the scans. He makes them fake, or he knows that the scans are fake? Don't you think that other information sites wouldn't the scans if they knew they were fake? I mean one of them at least would have notice that they were fake. And if they were fake, that person did I pretty good job, and I mean an amazing job.

Edit: Beaten.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    he makes fake scans

he used to hace his own site but gave up on it and started to work for serribe

and not all of his scans are fake but most of them are
    hes a computer wiz kid

besides those scans only looked like his to me they might not be as i said before
    i assumed i
    il call him and see if there his

again srry 4 ta trouble

Years
    i was also thinking
    see how gold has a steelix just after voliet city in one of the scans?
    and in voliet city, there is a girl who trades you a onix for a bellsprout.
    well maybe her onix is holding metal coat

that would be pretty lush

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    i was thinkin the same thing i was also wondering if you would be able to see your rival in bellsprout tower like you can in the originals

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    he makes fake scans

he used to hace his own site but gave up on it and started to work for serribe

and not all of his scans are fake but most of them are
    hes a computer wiz kid

besides those scans only looked like his to me they might not be as i said before
    i assumed i
    il call him and see if there his

again srry 4 ta trouble

Yes, these are official scans fro CoroCoro. I'm sorry but they cannot be fake or made by this certan friend of yours. However, I must add that when Serebii holds new informtion they are uncertain about, most of the time it is stated that it is unsuer of right now. No trouble though, as I can see you're just being skeptical, a lot of people are seeing as sometimes the internet can fool you. Though, this is something you can basically trust.

i was also thinking
    see how gold has a steelix just after voliet city in one of the scans?
    and in voliet city, there is a girl who trades you a onix for a bellsprout.
    well maybe her onix is holding metal coat

that would be pretty lush

That is definitely an interesting though. If it isn't holding the Metal Coat when traded to you, then you may be able to find it earlier in a location nearby. We'll see what happens though.

i was thinkin the same thing i was also wondering if you would be able to see your rival in bellsprout tower like you can in the originals

I'm pretty sure the rival may meet up with us in basically the same locations as the originals. I see no reason for them to change it around as before it remained perfectly fine. It could be altered if anything new may be be implemented for them to change this. However, I think it'll be relatively the same locations where we meet him and maybe a little after the main plot of the storyline as well.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I know the second one has been already pointed out but that tower?
    It is not Olivine City... :O

Coro Coro Scans (June) - Discussion
    New tower?! Twilite that is the lighthouse you nut. XD Also the edge of the night sky is indeed true as people have translated. So then what would be there is the question.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    New tower?! Twilite that is the lighthouse you nut. XD Also the edge of the night sky is indeed true as people have translated. So then what would be there is the question.

It is a special unlockable course in the PokeWalker :/ It's not going to be on the Johto map :P

Years
    anyone else think the whtie rock that was mentioned in DPPt could appear at mt moon?
    cos wasn't there an "event" in GSC if you went there on a monday (?) night the clefairy would dance?
    and they're like "cosmic" pokemon or to do with space or something (not too sure on this..).

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I find that Arceus/Cynthia screen really interesting, what do you guys think?

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    OMG!!! WOOW!!! all 493 pokemon can follow u? This is EXACTLY wat i wanted!! I somehow think that this will b the most epic pokemon game yet!!!
    Also, i haven't checked if anybody has said this but I'll say it anyway. I read through the Jirachi bit (i can read jap), and from what i can see, im guessing that u can probably get him over wi-fi anywhere, but they are specifying macca's because it is something that they have never done before. So they are just showing off what this fast food store can do. I think this because in a past issue of coro coro they talked about a differant event where u could get at the pokemon centre AND over wifi. If somebody has already said this, I'm sorry.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    These games are looking to be way too awesome, I'm beginning to get suspicious...
    It kind of seems like they're trying to make the ultimate Pokemon game, I'm afraid this might be the end of Pokemon for a while D:

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    With these new things this game is going to be even better than Gold (it is my favorite game)!!!
    I just hope that they don't screw this up. Fire Red and Leaf Green wasn't so good but this game should be better than those two.

Houndoom88

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    With these new things this game is going to be even better than Gold (it is my favorite game)!!!
    I just hope that they don't screw this up. Fire Red and Leaf Green wasn't so good but this game should be better than those two.

Yeah, FRLG were not so good but with the knowledge of DPPt they will make a good game similar to the 4th gen ones

Back