• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    on the third pic with the screen shot that looks like its outside the slowpoke well is it just me or is that a ramp if so its about time

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    i was just wondering where the pikachu coloured pichu comes from?

i know that the notch ear one comes from the newest movie
    The Pikachu Colored Pichu comes from nowhere. It is a simple medium used to unlock the event for the notch eared one.

Update of the first post will come. Until then...
    CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

The Menu. Its. On. The. TOUCHSCREEN! YES!

Sprout tower. Its lovely. And it has Ninjas!

Updated Ilex forest for sure. More compact.

Starter choice screen for sure with the Pokeballs.

Last edited:
    Years
    Thank you for posting the zoomed in photos. :) I like the Menu on the touchscreen idea, and that pic of Sprout Tower looks cool. I see a little Rattata in the ceiling. Anyone else? It's in the top right of the Sprout Tower pic.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Exactly what I meant by ninjas. It seems to me though judging by the touchscreen you do not have the gear yet OR they switch back and forth when you press pause. Much more likely.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sprout Tower looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see more of the places. I wonder how the dude you have to battle will look like?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The close-up pics looks nice on the scans. I can definitely say that I'm glad they brought back the first person view. I agree that those three pokéballs on the circle electronic board seems like the way we'll be choosing our starter. It is still hard to tell whether the Pichu pic has a Notch-Eared Pichu or not, but I can definitely tell there is a Pikachi-colored Pichu. It's great they put the menu bar for the touch screen, and they sure made the new look of the touch screen in better quality from the one in DPPt, at least as far as I can tell...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Thank you For Zooming the Picture.

The sprout tower is neat now,Though isnt that a Ninja Rattata In the Upper right?xD

Wow the menu Is in the touch screen,Neat better and faster(Exept if your playing on Emulutaion)

In the Pichu event,Thats isnt the Notched ear Pichu Its an ordinary Pichu(Too bad) But atleast theres the Pickachu Coloured Pichu.

I already saw the starters in the machine and stated it already xD But i can see that Chikorita's Sprite is the same as in D/P/Pt,Meh

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No I think its new. They wouldn't be so dumb as to have the crappy sprites from before would they? I mean for fr/lg they updated them so I doubt they won't.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I went ahead and super zoomed it. I see its like its on its side with the head looking towards you or something. And new trees for Azalea it seems. I will say this from now. Each town will have its respective tree. If it does expect me to post an I called it post. XD

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    The little more detailed screens are back from FR/LG. That's great, they were always a nifty little feature. Anyone got any of the Sugi art on their own? I really want Miltank's. :)

Zet

Years
    First of all: the girl is not Crystal people, stop crying over how they changed/replaced her. This is Heart Gold/Soul Silver not Glittering Crystal(I can't think of anything better o3o)

Second: Gotta say Gold looks sexy with his outfit

And third: how can the notched ear pichu be an event pokemon months after the movie?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    First of all: the girl is not Crystal people, stop crying over how they changed/replaced her. This is Heart Gold/Soul Silver not Glittering Crystal(I can't think of anything better o3o)

Second: Gotta say Gold looks sexy with his outfit

And third: how can the notched ear pichu be an event pokemon months after the movie?
    First:Something like Mind Crystal is exactly what people want cause of the loss of Kris.
    Second: He is less Gar in the muscle department. But you got to love the overkill with collars. And has hat. I want it.
    Third: The shiny pichu unlocks the event which is an event Pokemon. ;)

Zet

Years
    First:Something like Mind Crystal is exactly what people want cause of the loss of Kris.
    Second: He is less Gar in the muscle department. But you got to love the overkill with collars. And has hat. I want it.
    Third: The shiny pichu unlocks the event which is an event Pokemon. ;)
    Gold will always be gar, also it's not really an event if you put it like that, more like a side quest

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
    I called it. People will now be defending the new chick. And now we have a broken base over a new chick. God I love fanbases and tvtropes.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I zoomed the picture,Yes the Chikorita sprite is Deffrent,Or is it?
    I found it similiar somehow I checked R/S/E sprite turned out its Ruby and Sapphire sprite,Look

Similiar right?

Back