• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think they'll allow us to evolve it, it is simply possible that the starter is just under-leveled.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Better be the case. Seriously it would suck if they do not allow it. But yeah overreaction. Most likely they do not want to show off the evolutions
    Seriously why Do they make NOT EVOLVING,Hopefully they can evolve.
    But what you said was True,They probobly wants to show us the OW sprites for them.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It'll be hard to tell because of the different graphics make it appear different and it is only a portion of the picture. I can't really say what it originally is...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You know what I love? Proper hills. Seriously. I mean sure we got those little bumps but now we have proper slanted surfaces. Finally and about time.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    It'll be hard to tell because of the different graphics make it appear different and it is only a portion of the picture. I can't really say what it originally is...
    I know this is crazy.
    But maybe its the sprout tower.For some reason,Cynda didnt evolve,I remember a sign near the tower,Theres no Stairs in The outside the tower but it kinda make sense for them to add,I mean seriously Eucrateak That fast?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I know this is crazy.
    But maybe its the sprout tower.For some reason,Cynda didnt evolve,I remember a sign near the tower,Theres no Stairs in The outside the tower but it kinda make sense for them to add,I mean seriously Eucrateak That fast?
    They jumped and the Sprout Tower is isolated. This is clearly just a bit farther then Ecruteak properly. And it has the houses and the paths set up perfectly. So yeah.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    They jumped and the Sprout Tower is isolated. This is clearly just a bit farther then Ecruteak properly. And it has the houses and the paths set up perfectly. So yeah.
    Your right,Forgot theres a House Next to the Building and Maybe they did Jumped.
    Sorry if Annoyed anyone.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I noticed something. That has to be Eucrateak so yeah. But what the hell is Cynda doing unevolved?! Don't tell me we can't evolve the starters for ****s sake. If so then all holy rage shall be brought upon the makers!!

I think it makes more sense to think that the tower we see is Sprout Tower, in Violet. I always evolved my Cyndaquil there XD

Calm down, dude. You take everything too heartly XD

Years
    There using a beta version, they don't have to go through the game the normal way, they can just teleport the character to Ecruteak, just to take the picture.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Part of the building is cut off at the top, so it just may be the Sprout Tower like most have stated before me.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It'd be ridiculous not being able to evolve your starter anyways. :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I wonder if someone speaks Japanese and can translate the red text, maybe it can solve out problems XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Part of the building is cut off at the top, so it just may be the Sprout Tower like most have stated before me.
    As I have stated the tower is isolated. Bringing it so down would be crazy. Not to mention that isn't a layout of Violet. That is Ecruteak. And I have stated it could be test reasons. Yeah.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    I doubt that.

Sprout Tower was a the north end of a long road.
    This building has a road to the south of it that goes around another building. There's also a building to the west of it. This is the exact same position as Kurt's house. There's also that tiny path right next to the building, which seems similar to the path to the Apricorn tree in Azelea.

It could be Ecruteak, but none of those buildings had that small path.

One last thing is that the other two overworld images are around Azelea. Slowpoke Well and Ilex Forest.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I doubt that.

Sprout Tower was a the north end of a long road.
    This building has a road to the south of it that goes around another building. There's also a building to the west of it. This is the exact same position as Kurt's house. There's also that tiny path right next to the building, which seems similar to the path to the Apricorn tree in Azelea.

It could be Ecruteak, but none of those buildings had that small path.

One last thing is that the other two overworld images are around Azelea. Slowpoke Well and Ilex Forest.
    Still. The building under is too small for a gym

Back