• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Granted, but it's just a Magikarp named Latios with normal Magikarp stats and normal Magikarp moves.

I wish that I have to wait for BW.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • Granted, but you'll have to wait to year 2110.

I'll fix my wish one last time.

I wish a REAL Latios was found in Pokémon Sapphire as a wild Pokémon with the highest catch rate with normal stats and normal moves, that it can be used in the Battle Tower and that it obeys me.

I think that's hard enough to get people thinking.

Last edited:

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Granted, however, the game dislikes you, and stops you catching it, even when you use a freakin' Masterball.

I wish that Magikarp got the love it deserved.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • Granted, but they buy them for only for 1 dollar.

I wish Magikarp didn't exist.

PS: Sorry if this text has any typos, I'm still learning to speak English.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Granted but now Gyarados doesn't exist.WAY TO GO SIR D:<

I wish there was a Pokemon Game 3d for the Wii that had the same storyline as the handheld games(Grassed pokemon, given pokemon by Prof., Gyms, E4 etc)

PS no typos in my eyes.^^

IceFireLighnting

Granted. You have to stop the evil Team Magikarp. Who only use Magikarp and Gyarados that know Splash and Tackle. So boring. And the Professor gives you a Feebas. That knows Splash. Hah. Hah hah. Hah hah hah.

I wish for my Absol back. She doesn't have any mental problems and will come out of this computer and find you and kill you if you corrupt this wish. Not really, I just want you to stay out of my hair.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Granted(wished that for my self) but then the Game Explouds when you face Red at the end.

I wish that CoroCor revealed the whole BW dex in the next Isshu[really meant to spell it that way.]

Ame

The tables are turned on you!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Granted, but the rest of them become unorignals.

I wish pokeballs could catch trainers.

IceFireLighnting

Granted; now it looks exactly like Voltorb. Hah. Hah hah. Hah hah hah hah.

I wish for my Absol back. But she doesn't do anything mean to me or anyone else, she's not taken away, she's icy blue and white and smaller and cuter and isn't violent and you can't corrupt her cuz I don't want you to. If you try to corrupt her, she'll die. And as long as she lives, everyone will be rich. But there will still be games and consoles that people sell. No corrupting. Mostly cuz it's impossible. She is good for everyone. And you don't wanna make little kids cry by making them poor, do you? Cuz then you'll be on Santa's naughty list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back