• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • The plot twist is that said Professor is the head of the game's evil team and you have no choice but to obey their commands due to it being the only way to progress the story!
    All the mons you catch for the Professor and send to your boxes get sold off on the black market.
    When you finally make it to the elite four to challenge them the police arrests you and you live out the rest of your life in Poke Jail. In the cell next you is the Professor.
    Everyone else lives happily ever after, the end. What, too dark? 😈

I wish the seasons mechanic would return.

Years
  • Granted, Corrupt a Wish

Wait... you mean you wanted the seasons to be summer, fall, winter and spring? Whoops, sorry, bout that.

I wish this stubborn shiny trapinch would show up already, and let me catch it.

Years
  • It does, and you do catch it.
    If only it didn't somehow corrupt your game afterward forcing you to reset... without saving!
    Better start anew =3

I wish Grapploct was Water/Fighting type.

Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but now it has to sink or swim and fight with it's new ability traunt.

I wish Ash would switch his Pikachu for a Pachirisu.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted. The original four Tapus are replaced by the newer ones, and never show up again in any future games. Not even in the inevitable Alola remakes.

I wish for Johto re-remakes.

Years
  • Granted, but you have to slog through Kanto first (AGAIN) to unlock Johto in those games.
    You also can't catch any Johto mons at all, so you just get to look at them =D

I wish the Safari Zone would return, with better mechanics.

Years
  • Granted, the safari zone is back, and the mechanics have been enhanced, but the only pokemon available in the Safari zone is a new one inspired by the key item gold teeth. It's sole attacking move is super fang.

I wish the member Squirtlenator was here. I miss him. It would be great to have Stranger Hypno back too.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted, but you have to slog through Kanto first (AGAIN) to unlock Johto in those games.
    Bold of you to assume I consider going through Kanto a slog

Anyway... Granted. Both users are back, but everyone else is automatically banned - even you!

I wish there were a Pokémon game set in the far future - descendants of familiar faces, interstellar travel, extraterrestrial Pokémon and all!

Years
  • Hope you like Pokemon Mass & Pokemon Effect, the game where you play as Commander Shepard and form your own crew by capturing various species in tiny balls =D Did you catch a Krogan yet? =3
    All the familiar old faces return and are now captureable Legendaries! Make sure you get the right version if you want Cynthia (Mass) or Steven Stone (Effect)!

I wish GF would show Delibird some love and buff Santa birb somehow =3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Granted, here's your buff delibird!

Corrupt a Wish

Oh, you didn't mean a stat buff, did you?

I wish there was any easier way to obtain a shiny beldum in Emerald. Soft resetting in this game is more complicated than others.

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted! With the Poké Radar from D/P/Pt, you can now encounter Beldum in the wild in Meteor Falls... but there's only a 1% chance to find one. And it keeps the same old shoddy catch rate of 3 and Take Down as its only move. Good luck!

I wish more Pokémon evolved by having specific kinds of Pokémon in the party (like Mantyke to Mantine or Pangoro to Pancham).

Years
  • Here ya go:
    Spoiler:

Good luck talking Game Freak into changing it 😉

I wish for more Dawn Stone evolutions.

Attachments

• Corrupt a Wish
      468.png
      23.9 KB · Views: 35

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted. There are more evolutions... but no Dawn Stones to access them until at least post-game. (I'm looking at you BD/SP and Razor Fang.)

I wish for a Christmas-themed Pokémon that isn't Delibird.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted. PLA ends up delving into how the Galaxy Team became Team Galactic and surprise - you've been working for the bad guys all along! Cyrus and Team Galactic act the way they do because you, as the PLA protagonist, left them information to allow them to "reshape" the world!

Cue reminder to self to check back in 12 days because this is eerily likely to actually happen.

Anyway. I wish we had a more exact official timeline/alternate universe map for the main game series.

Years
  • Granted, but that's because the timeline universe is all contained in one region, you guessed it, Kanto. Now everything takes place there, no other regions exist, no Sinnoh, no Johto, Hoenn, Unova, Galar, Kalos, Alola, Hisiu, and definitely no regions from side games like Fiore, Orre, Ransei, Ferrum, Lental or any Pokemon Games. It's also not just any version of the Kanto as the sole canon, the only game is the Pokemon Green Kanto, no FRLG, LGPE, you don't even get RBY. Just the this version of Kanto, with it's infamous sprites like this.

Corrupt a Wish

And this
    Corrupt a Wish

I saw this lovely Bulbasaur plush, and wish that the next Pokemon game incorporates it as a regional variant for Bulbasaur, and that this new form will also strong and easily available.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • It's now a Grass/Fairy type, and it's so easily available, just about every trainer has one!
    Just not you... sorry, this mon is for NPC's only!
    I hope you like wiping out over & over as they are quite strong indeed,not even overleveling will help you thanks to their broken new ability, which basically gives them a ridiuclously strong Totem Aura that levels up with you!

I wish for a regional cat Pokemon, that isn't Meowth! Like a regional skitty or glameow etc.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted! All of them are made in the same vein as Galarian Meowth and Perrseker, serving as their Viking raider crew! Enjoy your ugly ship cats!

I wish for a canon Pokémon region to be based off Argentina or part of it.

Back