• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Granted. It doesn't move at all when it follows you. It just... glides around while remaining still a statue, and it's doing it just to mess with you.

Speaking of Seviper, I wish it and Zangoose got regional forms.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Granted, but it's an absurd morph between Zangoose and Seviper! They clashed TOO violently and sort of... merged in the process.
    zanviper.png

I wish for a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon-esque mobile game that's free to play and doesn't lock you behind purchases or bombard you with ads! What is there to corrupt, I wonder?

Years
  • Granted, but... well... it only works on Android 3.0... I hope you still have a phone from 2011/2012 that you never updated to a newer version 😉

I wish for Pokemon with unused type combinations in gen 9 :fufu:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted! These Pokémon are the surprise Legendaries of the generation like Eternatus. And like Eternatus in its Eternamax form, you cannot catch or use them. Oh, and did I mention they also have the same base stat total as E-Eternatus, and you have to face them one-on-one? Good luck!

I wish for a horror genre Pokémon spin-off game.

Years
  • Granted, you get a Pokemon-themed Rubik's cube. You solve the puzzle, the box opens, and now your soul belongs to this fine fellow.

Spoiler:

I wish the shiny odds were much lower than 1/8192 in old games.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted, the Shiny odds in the old games is 1/1000 however every Shiny is now green

I wish that the Grass Type had fewer weaknesses.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted. They get some of the worst typings.

Entei is Fire/Rock. Suicune is Ice/Grass. Raikou becomes Dark/Rock.

I wish for a successful generation 9 with general happiness from the majority of fans.

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted. Game Freak then drops the bomb that Gen 9 will be the last Pokémon generation. Unless they decide to keep pumping out only remakes of games that cannot be played natively on 3DS or Switch, it's over for real this time.

...I don't want that, but I do wish Generation 9 were the last Generation to introduce all-new Pokémon. We're almost at a thousand!

Years
  • Granted. It's just regional forms from gen 10 onward.
    Literally everything will get one, and the designs become extremely lackluster. They won't stop until every mon comes in every type.

I wish Zangoose and Seviper would get an evolution.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted! They become the first Pokémon from different lines to evolve into the same species, and their evolution is... this thingydo:

I wish we got a Kanto/Johto game with all new Gym Leaders. Absolutely no one from the old guard, just new people.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted. New people and the same exact typings and teams.

I wish for an eventual spin off that can include all the pokemon again.

Years
  • Granted. It's the next Snap game, 'Snap XXL'. You can go and take photos of each and every Pokemon =D
    oh capture and traverse a region with them and have Pokemon battles? yeah no, sorry.
    But hey, at least you can customize the Neo-one with several dozen poke patterns now =D

I wish to be able to change the Flabebe line's color with Nectar or some other item.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted! But you can only get one color of Nectar per save file which is determined at the very beginning, so if you don't get the one you wanted, you'll have to make another save.

I wish for Game Freak not to separate the Battle Chatelaines by booting them to different timelines. Separating Ingo and Emmet permanently is quite enough!

Years
  • Granted, the battle chatelaines are not seperated by being booted to different timelines. They haven't actually been separated at all...now the chatelaines are conjoined. Game Freak released some concept art for their new design.

I wish there was a console available at a normal price that read and played every kind of Pokemon game- gba games, game cube, Nintendo switch, ds etc all titles from every era can be enjoyed on this system.

Last edited:
    Years
  • That pic above is highly disorientating rofl

Granted, the console itself is pretty cheap at only 100 bucks.
    Physical games don't work on it though. Instead you need to purchase a special Nintendo Online service for a measly 200 a month to be able to dowload and play digital versions of the games. When your subscription expires you can no longer play the games.

I wish for gen 9's villain team to not be silly.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted. The Gen 9 Evil team will be a very serious team of academics who use competitively raised Pokemon with even the lowliest grunt having Protean Greninja. Unfortunately for them they use stealth rock excessively even if it has been used to the maximum level.

I wish for a regional Vileplume.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted. It's buzzwoles's sibling vileant.

Spoiler:

I wish for more Pokemon games in the top down format again, like BDSP.

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted! However, Game Freak never said they were going to be main series games like BDSP is. No, no, top-down format is dead for that subset of games. Instead, the new games are remakes of the Ranger games.

I wish for a remake of Pokémon Puzzle Challenge.

Back