• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    If I actually wanted to, I feel like putting a countdown timer somewhere around me just to countdown the days to the release xD but I'm not that hyped about the release, just hyped :P

Also, I want one of those #TeamFennekin shirts, but the shirts at Hot Topic are so expensive ;;

blue

gucci
    Years
    A countdown on-hand would probably make it seem longer for some reason, this week is almost over anyhow and then it's just a wait until Saturday. I'm also excited to see the post-game content, apparently there is plenty to do after defeating the Champion on a similar level to Gold/Silver.

Years
    Yeah, because staring at a clock may make time go slower, that's kinda why I'm opting out of wanting to look at one :p but I'll countdown with everyone here at PC for sure though!

I really can't wait for this Saturday to come around and pass on by, because that's finally when I can say "I'm getting my new game on Saturday! woo!"

Years
    Maybe I should just avoid going on PC until I get my copy because of all the jealousy I could encounter because of the rolling rollouts of X and Y due to time zone differences xD

Nah, j/k! But chances are I will definitely be at GameStop at 10am for sure on the 12th to pick up my copy. :P

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
    Years
    9 days left! Woo! The excitement hit me last night, ooohh i don't really know what else to say. All day to day at school, I asked most of my friends 'X or Y?'.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Just disabled avatars, signatures and images. I am ready to avoid spoilers!

EDIT: jesus christ i dont recognize anyone without their avatar. Who the hell are you people?

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've been looking forward to these games for the best part of this year, but now that we're so close and literally a few days away, the excitement is really starting to sink in!

@Spinosaurus That's a great idea tbf.

Years
    This will be a long week for me. I have to resist spoilers, waiting for the game and I'm having exams in this 2 weeks. How on earth am I suppose to concentrate on studying??? I wish I could time travel right now..sigh.

atomtanned

Delinquent
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Ugh I so wish the game was getting released this weekend... I am housesitting and will be by myself for four days! That would have been a perfect time.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    In 9 days? Hell no. I can't even finish one game in a span of 14 days even when it's a holiday. For now, all my gaming attention goes to Wonderful 101.

Silais

That useless reptile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Any new information or are we out of luck until the release date?

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    Hey everyone. I have a Idea. (Probably stupid though but still)
    how well do we know pokemon Red and blue and how fast can you play them?
    How about a race to see who can complete the most of pokemon red or blue before X and Y comes out
    what do you guys think?
    (it will help pass the time and will bring back memoires)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Actually don't mind that much leaked information, but I draw the line when in comes to things like dex leaks and most evolved formes except for starters. I don't want to find out all of the pokémon available before the games are out as I'm not planning my team beforehand.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    I just thought: with the leaks we know 54 new Pokémon and according to the rumour, there would be only 70 new Pokémon, don't you think it is sad we have only 16 pokémon left to discover?

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    Skimping out the number of pokes is so uncool. It doesn't matter how many innovations they bring to the table if there are so few pokes. It's tragic that each year is less creative and more bogged down with filler sides.

Less gravy, more potatoes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back