• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Country

Years
  • The only time I ever listened to Country was while playing GTA San Andreas while driving through the countryside. Because it fits so much. And I have to admit, "All my exes live in texas" or whatever else that song was called like is extremely catchy.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan are about as far into country as I like to venture.

Bob Dylan isn't country, its folk music lol.

And to answer: yeah sometimes. Its not my favorite but its alright.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Alison Krauss and... that's it. I don't dislike the genre or anything, just lazy to get into the many artists and bands across all genres, because once I do that I stop listening to random good songs and start listening to specific songs from a given producer simply because they are from that producer. Examples of this in me include... oh, Alison Krauss. Lol.

Bob Dylan isn't country, its folk music lol..
    Country is the closest thing America has to a traditional/folk culture (AFAIK), so they're... the same? :O

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • Yep. In fact, Country is my favorite genre of music. However, the Outlaws(David Allan Coe, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelso, etc.) will be deeper in my heart than others. I don't like modern country much though.(Dierks Bentley, Jason Aldean, Taylor Swift etc.)

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I can't believe I missed this thread!, : P

My favorite music genre is Country, and I write country songs. I just love it, the sound and everything that country is. :)

Akari

Man
    Years
  • Back in Texas when they had a bunch of country songs on the radio stations, I listened to them extensively. However, I wasn't infatuated enough to stick with it when I moved to the North, unfortunately, and grew a fondness for other kinds of music that I had access to (particularly Japanese music online).

Ayselipera

I don't like country music at all. I find it very unpleasing to the ears.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Shania Twain, and a little bit of Carrie Underwood. That's it. :3

Back