• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypastas

Years
    Hello! So I've been looking to read some Pokémon creepypastas but I don't know where to start. Can anyone recommend some good ones?

Dark Phantom Samurai

Finesse & Perfection
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Pokemon Platinum: Old Chateau Ghosts
    Pokemon Black And White 2: Haunted house, how did the girl inside die?
    Pokemon X and Y: Lumiose City Ghost Girl/ Scary House Story of the Black Figures.
    And Lavender Towns mysterious music, story.
    -Thats all i know :)

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Pokemon Creepy black
    Snow on Mt. Silver
    Strangled Red
    hypno's lullaby (i suggest looking up a video for this one)
    Pokemon lost silver
    ash's coma
    Pokemon mystery dungeon: Explorers of death

these enough for you?

Mylabugz

Mylakip
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    I know it's not so much as a read, but it's a creepypasta pokemon thing. Hypno's Lullaby. (I just learned about it not to long ago and have been a bit obsessed over it) I don't know if this will spark your interest because it's a song which could also define the lyrics as a poem.
    @blackmagicmaster Sorry I didn't realize you already mentioned it, but I think it emphasizes it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Lavender Tower's Syndrome (or something along the lines) is simply amazing, if you ask me. I've read it only once, but it had an amazing effect on me; have been nervous for about three whole days afterwords. Though, last time I did read was about four years ago, so I might try giving it a go again. Usually, I'm not a fan of horror, but this story is definitely in my exception list. If you haven't tried it before, then you should probably consider!

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum: Old Chateau Ghosts
    Pokemon Black And White 2: Haunted house, how did the girl inside die?
    Pokemon X and Y: Lumiose City Ghost Girl/ Scary House Story of the Black Figures.
    And Lavender Towns mysterious music, story.
    -Thats all i know :)

Where do you read these? They sound like a good read!

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
    Pokemon Blood Red is a cool one. The first one I ever read actually :P It's worth a read!

Years
    Definitely Pokemon Strangled Red and Lost Silver. Those two were the only ones that gave me a real chill in my spine.

Back