• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crime & Punishment (PG-14)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    ------Crime & Punishment------

Story: You are a citizen of a large city named Balice controlled by organized crime, police are unable to do anything about the crime, they have counted the city a loss, and now the current police force only exist as a corrupted system to keep other criminals from usurping the mobs power. The mobsters keep control by using superior firepower, Pokemon trained to kill, and the sale of drugs and illegal alcohols to the citizens of the city. The people have grown sick of the violence, the death, the pain and suffering the criminal mobsters have inflicted upon the city, they are now doing what the police believe to be impossible

They are going to bring down the mob.

Your role:
    You are one of the citizens who has been deemed ready, willing, and able to deal with the mobsters directly. You will be supplied with weapons and given a series of jobs to be performed under the guidance of your leader, George Fremont. Be prepared to fight well-armed mobsters who have made a living on the pain, suffering, and death of others.

Rules:
    -No godmodding, bunnying, or anything the like
    -No shinies
    -Keep it down on the swearing[allowed but if it gets to be too much your character will be killed]
    -I'm impatient, so keep active[At least two to three times weekly]
    -NO POSTING WITHOUT AN SU!!!!
    -No racism or sexism
    -Be mature, there ARE drugs AND alcohol AND murder, don't make me kick you for being stupid about this stuff.
    -GRAMMAR IS IMPORTANT!!! AND DON'T FORGET IT!!!!!

SU:[Since I will have a lot of characters to do I won't have Histories and Personality descriptions for them all but you must have them!!!]

Name:

Personality: Go for at least four good sentences[or six bad ones(not really =p)]

History: Same rules as Personality

Pokemon:[Two max]
    Name:
    Species:

Other things:
    I plan to have people die in this RP[kinda a no-duh but just in case], This will also have adult themes[not sex] such as the death of minors, suicide, the use of narcotics, minor swearing.

So yeah, try and be adult about this stuff, I don't want to kick someone because their being immature and yelling about smoking and someone dying.

Also I have a plot so their will be a definite ending to this RP, although it will be epic and maybe if this one turns out well i'll make another one.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Well first SU in a while. And I post it here because I saw no OCC thread.

Name: Arlin Ralve

Personality: Arlin is the kind of guy who can be happy and fun to be around but can pull it together when things get serious. He hates to see people hurt, and will stop at nothing to protect people he cares about, even if it means death. In battle he focuses on nothing but winning unless he has someone to protect or save. If someone looks down he tries to cheer them up, by cracking jokes that may or may not actually be funny. But when he's alone he often loses his happy flare he normally has outside of battle. From afar he looks to be a loner, but if you start up a conversation with him, you will find his happier self.

History: He led a normal life in the city. Two loving parents, an older brother, school friends. But when he started middle school, things started to go down. His parents went out to dinner but on the way home they were killed in a car accident during a cop chase. Since then his 18 year old brother took care of him. As the violence began to spread getting mugged became a daily norm. His confidence and mood started to plummet. Then one day, when he was 13, as he was backed into a corner by two thugs an umbreon appeared and fought them off for him. The umbreon stuck with him and they became best friends, only having each other and Arlin's older brother, because all of his other friends had gotten involved in gangs or drugs. During the past three years since then he has made it a pint to be able to defend himself, with Pistol (the Umbreon) by his side. This has gotten him in many fights, some turning out negative and some positive.

Appearance: He has a typical shaggy black hairstyle with yellow goggles around his head. He wears a short sleeve yellow t-shirt which tends to be overlapped by a pitch black pull over hoodie and a yellow bandana around his neck with the tie in the back. For pants he has black cargo pants with Velcro pockets. On his feet he has black shoes with yellow trim and yellow laces.

Pokémon:
    Name: Pistol
    Species: Umbreon
    Unusual markings: Right under his neck a patch of fur is slightly thicker and yellow.

Years
    Name: Warren Christoff

Personality: Warren is stern and sour, having seen too much in his life. He rarely talks to others, but once he sets his mind on something, it gets done and done right. He is much more personable once he's had a few drinks, willing to complain or yell at anyone within arm's reach. He cares deeply for Pokemon, and takes everything he does seriously. He is quiet most of the time, but will take charge if things aren't going well. He is a natural leader and works well with others, even if he doesn't like it.

History: Warren was born in Southern Sinnoh, near the ocean. He was a moody child, and would have to deal with the happy beach-loving children who tormented him. He would avoid them, always going straight home. He was quick and obeyed orders, never taking time to play.

After graduating from the police academy, he moved up north, where people had good reason to be grouchy. He fit in well, and helped keep the population safe. He retired after 20 years of service, tired of serving the mob.

Appearance: Warren is short and stout, with wide shoulders. His hair is grey on top and white on the sides.. His eyes are blue, with a small scar above his left eye. He wears black slacks, a white shirt, and a black tie.

Pokemon:

Name: Gem
    Species: Persian

Name: Torchic
    Species: Torchic

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    \

Name: Sky Destan

Personality: Sky original nature is very isolated. He likes to be alone with his pokemon some of the time. However, he is not completely anti-social, as he eventually warms up to people. He likes to keep his pokemon out of their pokeballs, and will when traveling or simply walking through a town. He does not take pokemon abuse lightly, and thoroughly punishes those who do show such behavior.

Appearance:Sky wears a red striped black shirt with dark blue jeans. He wears special black gloves(so he can touch electrike) and wears a black jacket over the shirt. His hair color is silver, while his eyes are blue.

History: Sky is the son of Dialga, born from thoughts rather than through a mother and thus has no mother, kind of how Athena was born. He is unaware of his parentage, but was told his parents died in a plane wreck. Ever since he was a kid, he has had the power to slow time, but only for a few seconds and only slow enough so he can react to attacks a little better. He practices with this power and uses it in battle thus making him powerful trainer.

Pokemon:

Name: Soren, Surge
    Species:Blaziken, Electrike
    Unusual markings[optional]:Sky's Blaziken has a crescent moon shaped birthmark on his chest Electrike, instead of being the usual green color is black.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Alright, I'm working on an OOC right now, so just post your SUs here til the OOC thread pops up.
    I like them all, and thanks for including the appearance portion that I overlooked.
    Your all accepted

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    Name: Taylor Wick

Personality: Taylor is an extremely cocky individual. He seldom shows his emotions. He enjoys being the center of attention. He believes he is the best at Everything. He is outgoing and loves being involved in relatively everything. He can be very defensive depending on the subject matter.

History: Taylor is an up and coming pokémon trainer from Cinnabar Island. He along with his best friend Tori Inoue grew up studying Blaine's technuiques and have developed to use his style on occasion. He had challenged the Kanto Elite 4 but after losing to Glacia he left. He is currently in a relationship with Tori. After leaving the Indigo Plateau he began to travel to anywhere he saw on the news for any reason, good or bad. And after hearing about Balice and the current ordeal occuring he decided to set off and help the innocent bystanders that live there.

*Appearence: Taylor is relatively short for his age. He has chestnut-brown "spice-boy" hair with blonde highlights running through it. He usually wears a faded green t-shirt and a pair of denim jeans. On cold occasions he wears a red hooded jumper with addidas logos. He has sapphire-blue eyes and wears a pair of black plimsolls. Also he rarely ventures without his snood.

Pokemon:

Name: Charlie
    Species: Charizard

Name: Florence
    Species: Flygon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Name: Dave Sanchez

Personality: Hates most people, his only love is his Pokemon. If someone tries to talk to him while he's doing something important, prepared to be shot at with nasty insults towards your race, gender, sexuality or weight. A common knit picker. Most people would call him stubborn, mean, disgusting, and devious.

History: Left home at the age of 16. Was born into a bad family, where his mother and father were crack dealers. His sister, had a a shiny Pidgey. But 5 years after she got it, it died. After that day, Dave became obsessed with the thought of Pokemon afterlife. At the age of 13 his parents took him to Professor Oak's Pokemon Lab, and he received a male Squirtle. 2 years after that his parents left him. Leaving Dave alone. He had to fight for himself for 2 years and is currently homeless with his Wartortle and Jolteon.
    Pokemon:[Two max]
    Name: Wartortle an Jolteon
    Species: Wartortle and Jolteon

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Much better, Accepted

Yellow, your also Accepted

We'll start once we got 7 people[2 more],K?

Edit: Their is a OOC thread, Please post their for now, Alright?

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    Name: Michael "Mick" J. Stark

Personality: Mick's a guy who rarely smiles. His only concern is taking down the mob, and doesn't care about anything else. He is completely paranoid, always thinking the mob will come after him. Mick doesn't want that to happen...yet. He wants them to come for him when he is fully prepared. He also plans to infiltrate the mob and take over their businesses, so that someday he will end those scumbags for good.

History: Mick's parents, Wayne and Joan Stark used to own a barbershop and paid protection to the Mob. But after the mobsters raised the protection rate 3 times, the Starks refused to keep paying and as a result were ambushed one day they were teaching 7-year-old Mick how to ride a bike in the park. Mick was traumatized by watching his parents die and held a strong grudge against the mobsters. He tried to stay alive by mugging and stealing drugs to sell them. But the cops always arrested him, so he held resentment towards those crooked cops. When Mick turned 15, he killed one of the mobsters who killed his parents by hitting him from behing with a crow bar and took his gun, a .38 Magnum, and his Pokémon, a Machoke. He trained the Machoke, nicknamed Tommy, and the latter began to trust Mick. He lives/hides in his parents' old apartment, planning to take the Mob out of the picture and avenge his parents.
    Pokemon:
    Name: Tommy
    Species: Machoke

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Name: Keana Taylor

Appearance: Keana has dark tan skin and eyes of a bright blue. Her hair is dyed a dark green and is kept out of her face by a black bandanna she uses to tie her long hair back. She dresses in a Black tube top and Dark Green Skinny jeans along with boots of the same color. On her upper arm lies a tattoo of black roses and she has scars on her arms from cutting.

Personality: Keana hasn't smiled or been happy once in her life. She is cold and Angry as well as nervous that the mob will come after her. She always watches her back and can be selfish at times and selfless at others. Those conflicting factors in her personality are the reason she is so afraid and still alive.

History: When she was four Keana's parents gave her to the mob in order to stay alive. From that age to age 16 Keana lived in an environment where she was forced to take drugs and was beaten and raped every day. She can recall no happy memory from before she was given to the mob and when she finally gathered the courage to run away she quickly joined the people who were against them. During her first month of freedom Keana managed to kill one of the men who tortured her for so long taking both of his Pokemon, a Growlithe and a Flareon. She nicknamed the Growlithe Dagger and the Flareon Blade and after two months had gained the trust of the Pokemon. She spends almost all her time plotting and watching making sure she plans her revenge perfectly.

Pokemon:

Name: Dagger
    Species: Growlithe
    Unusual markings: Dagger has a scar on his muzzle from his time with the mobsters.

Name: Blade
    Species: Flareon
    Unusual Markings: The tip of her right ear is missing from a fight with the Mobsters after she befriended Keana.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    SU

Name: Grecko Boone

Personality: Grecko is easy to get along with, although at times when his anger rises he will act on it. He loves to help people in need and would love for people to call him a hero. At times he can get a bit in over his head due to his need to be a hero which causes him to get in problems. Grecko was also taught to his train his pokemon intensly, although with a lot of care at the same time.

History: Grecko was born in the Johto region. His father was a former champion and his mother worked at the department store in Goldenrod City. When he was three years old Grecko's parents had another son, who Grecko instantly began to look out for. When he was seven years old his family moved out to a private woodland area on the outskirt of the Kanto Region, where Grecko's father could train and battle against random traveling trainers. Grecko gained respect for his father from watching him batttle and eventually began to train with his father at the age of 13. When he was 16 his father gave him his first pokemon which was a charmander, in which he intrusted his son to train hard with. When he become 18 his father and him were on a training expedition through the diglet cave when an odd group of men jumped them and Grecko was told to run away by his father. Since then Grecko has never seen his father, but he still wears his original Green jacket his father wore in the Johto League Championship. He is now 21 and decided it's time for him and his Charmeleon to fight back and show something for the training his father gave him. It's time to go to Balice and make a difference.

Appearance: Grecko stands at 5 foot 6 inches which is short for his age but he doesn't mind anymore. He is decently muscular and pretty athletic. He wears a red tee shirt with his fathers green championship jacket over top. He wears Blue jeans around his legs with a belt that carrys his pokeballs. His hair is black and spikey with the front spike having a golden tip. His eyes are green and his face and body is decently tan all season long.

Name: Inferno
    Species: Charmeleon
    Unusual markings: Big scar on his right hand.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    How its all starts: Part 1

George looked through the people who had come to his aid to fight the mob in Balice. Their was many, "You are all willing to help fight the mob? All willing to put their lives and potentially the lives of those you love at risk?" he asked. A few of the potential fighters shuffled, one actually left. George scanned the crowd again, only one person was even close to his age, the rest were young, none older then twenty-five at that.

"We are outnumbered, and it is neccessary that I accept as many people that are willing to fight to help improve our chances" he paused, "We cannot rely on numbers alone though, we must practice strategy, I am vaguely aware of how war works, and that is exactly what it is, War against the people that stole this city from those who lived here, stole and and even now are ripping it apart for every dollar they can get" he paused, so many, so young, was it right of him to send them off into a war?, "We must start by doing two things, demoralize their forces and cut their supply lines" he said.

"I have a plan" George said simply, "We will split into two groups" he said, then continued "With help from a friend I have learned that their will be a large trade of various substances taking place soon, as well as the location and time of the trade" George stated.

"The first group will go and ambush the trade, cutting supplies ranging from the drugs they sell to those on the streets to basic weaponary that these people may provide" George explained.

"Second, through my own observations I have determined that the best way to demoralize these people is to strike at the kingpin, not directly though, but by kidnapping his only child, his son John Fratelli" he paused to let this sink in, "The second group will go and take custody of John, if possible without violence." he paused, "You will have a say in which operation you will join but for now I want you to get to know each other, since you will be relying on these people to keep you safe throughout the length of this war, now go, I'll be here finalizing details of the plan" He finished, and sent them all out.

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    [Going to try in first person]

Personally, I was slightly nervous of what may be awaiting him. Sweat dripped from my forehead when the leader, or at least the one that seemed to be, began his speech. It didn't do anything to ease my nerves. However I knew this was my chance to make a difference. I had to take it. When one of the male's around my age left I was stunned. Why would he come here, just to leave when he was told he might have to give his life for the cause? That's war. Simple as.

At each pause of the speech I nodded briskly and did my best not to let my most inner fear show, especially in my eyes. I believe that I succeeded as nobody seemed to notice, well at least I don't think anyone did. Upon hearing the last part of the plan, the part involving kidnapping a child, I was fit to vomit. He couldn't be serious. My ears must have been misleading me, well that's what I though. I approached the person giving the speech, put my arm out, waiting for a hand-shake. I smiled weakly.

"Nice to meet you sir. The name is Taylor. Taylor Wick."

My mind drifted off to the past, to memories of family, of friends, of traveling, of just relaxing. I felt numb. From being a carefree youngster to possibly having to kidnap a child. I wasn't liking this much so far, I have to be honest.

[Probably not a very good reply, but I'm not very used to roleplay yet..]

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Keana listened to the apparent leader of the group speak. Hanging onto his every word as it left his mouth. Was it really that long ago that she was prisoner of the Mob. Yeah it was.

When she heard the part about kidnapping a child she knew that was the part she was going to help with. "I'm not going to let a child even if it's his son live in that horrid environment." she thought angrily to herself as the speech finished. she watched a boy about a year or two older than her go up to the man who gave the speech and she followed.

"Nice to meet you sir. The name is Taylor. Taylor Wick." she heard the boy say.

Keana walked up with Dagger and Blade at her sides. "My name is Keana sir, Keana Taylor."

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    [OOC: Going to try first person, never used it in an RP before.]

I shuddered when the leader's speech end. I wasn't the one for kidnapping, I thought that kidnapping an innocent child was just disgusting and utterly pointless, but this was war. I won't get any chance to voice my opinion here. I would much rather cut off their supplies.

I looked around and was quickly intimidated. Everyone were mostly younger than I was. There was one person who looked about twenty, but everyone else were mostly teenagers. These were the people that I was going to work with, I wonder how many people were going to back stab me in the end?

No I can't think about that. As long as I have my Pokemon I'll be fine. Just depend on myself and my Pokemon, I should be fine. I felt a large claw on my shoulder and I smiled.

"I'm okay Blade, nothing to worry about," I told my first Pokemon, Scizor.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Estelle stood silently, arms crossed, listening to the man who she assumed was going to be the leader of this apparent war. She had only made her way into Balice a week or so ago, wandering into the city without realizing what awaited her. Most of the group around her seemed to be teenage boys. They probably just want to have some fun, she thought. She had stayed in Balice because she had nothing to lose. There were a few people who seemed older than her or around the same age, and at least one man that looked much older than anyone there.

"Second, through my own observations I have determined that the best way to demoralize these people is to strike at the kingpin, not directly though, but by kidnapping his only child, his son John Fratelli," the leader, George, said. Estelle didn't show any emotion on her face, quite frankly she didn't care if they were kidnapping a child. It would be worth it if it could stop the terror the people of Balice faced. She heard George say "if possible without violence". She doubted it would be that easy.

Estelle wouldn't worry however, she would prefer to help cut off the mob's supplies. She assumed there would be less interaction with people if she went with that group.

George finished his speech, telling them to get to know each other. Estelle looked around, no one seemed to be paying any attention to her. She didn't need these people, she could handle herself, or so she thought.

Estelle turned to leave for the time being, but instead saw a boy go up to George and introduce himself, sticking out a hand. "Nice to meet you sir. The name is Taylor. Taylor Wick," he said. Estelle smirked, was he a suck up or did he just want to be friendly?

Another girl followed the boy's lead and came from the crowd, she was one of the strangest looking people here, and their group wasn't exactly full of knock-outs. She had darker skin and green hair, with green pants to match, along with a tattoo of a rose. A Flareon and a Growlithe were by her side. "My name is Keana sir, Keana Taylor." Funny, her last name was the same as the boy's first.

Estelle finished eavesdropping and stood around, not sure what to do. She didn't want to introduce herself to George or anyone else for that matter. She touched the pokeballs on her belt; they were the only friends she needed.

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((First person seems kinda fun))
    -I yawned, putting a hand to his mouth, and stretching. I have to admit, I kinda had a habit of falling asleep during speeches, even while standing up. Luckily I had woken up just in time to hear what the individual groups were going to do. I sighed, kidnapping a kid or intercepting a drug dealing. I really couldn't decide at that exact moment so I guessed I should just walk up and introduce myself to the guy on the platform in front of me... hope he didn't see me sleeping. Better yet, I don't think I will... no risks just yet. "I guess I'll just talk to the other people for now... Oh, there's one over there! Walking up to the girl who seemed distant from the rest of the group, I put on a small smile, holding out my hand-

"Hello, I'm Sky, Sky Destan, nice to meet you."

-As I said this I felt a claw on my shoulder. I pointed behind myself, indicating a Blaziken who stood behind me-

"Almost forgot haha, this is Soren, my Blaziken"

-Soren waved at the girl, smiling also-

Last edited:
    Back