• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Croagunk Giveaway

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I need more creative titles. Either way,

A new giveaway has been announced for various regions including America and Australia. This giveaway begins today and lasts until the 9th of January 2012 and will be available when popular gaming website will give out a password for Croagunk. This Croagunk comes with the special Hidden Ability of Poison Touch which has a 20% chance of poisoning the opponent whenever Croagunk makes physical contact with the opponent. We'll bring details on the password and locations as and when it comes.

- Serebii

Share your thoughts on all of us getting Croagunk! (all of = assuming Europe too since Australia can't be the only ones getting things with America ;;)

Personally I don't really care about it but hey another event Pokemon, worth logging onto Global Link for!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well I thought it sounded pretty cool, but in my short search I couldn't find the code to use.

I believe it also comes with poison jab, no?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Those from Australia and America are so lucky. :x .. Never used that Pokemon, but it seems really special.

..I'd want one but it's impossible so as I live nowhere in America or Australia! Maybe a trade or something would do? :3

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Ironically, I recently caught a Croagunk and it's currently a level 40 Toxicroak, I'd assume the DW Croagunk has a better ability than the one on my team, nevertheless I'll still get it. ~ I never realised how strong it was until I used it in battle!

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Ironically, I recently caught a Croagunk and it's currently a level 40 Toxicroak, I'd assume the DW Croagunk has a better ability than the one on my team, nevertheless I'll still get it. ~ I never realised how strong it was until I used it in battle!

Yeah I just got one too for my VGC team, but at least we finally get something here in the US, it seems like Japan has so many events and what not. It makes me jealous lol

.Scream

Professor
    Years
  • I hope that includes the United Kingdom, because I NEED a Croagunk for both my 'Dex and for battling purposes. :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2011
    Seems kind of pointless to me. I guess there will be croagunk that you can catch in the new DW area, and seemingly the only difference with this "special" one is that it knows posion jab, which it learns anyways...

Nevertheless, I'll take it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Meh, I don't really care about this Croagunk because Dry Skin is what really makes it useful. Poison Touch is rather gimmicky, IMO, though it could see some use in Swords Dance sets.

Years
  • Well.. Poison touch is really quite useless imo, but the croagunk is great for novelty purposes :3

Edit: I found the password, IGNRuggedMountain

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It's too bad it didn't have the Dry Skin ability. :( But I like Croagunk so I wouldn't mind getting it for the sake of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinjaPawniard

Athos Porthos Aramis d'Artagna
    Years
  • I like the idea of a Croagunk give-away, I saw this on Serebii before I saw this thread, so its cool that other people use Serebii too.

I personally am too lazy to enter the code, XD. I'll get around to it eventually, before it ends. I hope that Croagunk will be harder to find in Rugged Mountain.... otherwise, everyone will have a DW Croagunk.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Pretty cool they chose Croagunk, a pokemon that isn't used that much. Maybe it will make more people appreaciate him a bit more now :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just unlocked Croagunk for White (since yay apparently it is Australia!) but don't intend to get it on Black. :x And I won't be getting it til tomorrow even (since after sync?) SO yeah I won't even be using it anyway, lol.

Back