• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crossing over!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If you were to cross over some random other anime/game series permanently with Pokemon, which series would it be and why?

For the sake of argument, you may chose to assume that either they've always been in-world or that Palkia ate too many Bouffalant wings and threw up a space portal that mashed up the worlds of Pokemon and your series.

I'd chose the latter to mash in Ace Attorney. For a change, I want to see a movie where Ash is forced and pitted to investigate the murder of a Pokemon. Murders are all you see in AA >__>

Years
  • Call of Duty:... Pokemon at War! Wars would be fought with Pokemon, and... No wait, that's what we do in Pokemon anyway. Maybe not exactly wars, but.. ._.

Ugghh.. I can't think of anything. ;;

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • You can go ahead and hate me for this, but I'd like to see a Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover because I'd like to see how the creatures from both franchises would play out.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • You can go ahead and hate me for this, but I'd like to see a Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover because I'd like to see how the creatures from both franchises would play out.
    This exactly. I've recently started watching the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, and collecting cards, without losing any interest in Pokemon. Combining the two would be perfect.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Oh gosh I couldn't imagine Pokemon and Shugo Chara as a cross over. The Pokemon would be the little egg's that soon turn into the chara people thingy -shot- Well we already have Pokemon and Digimon, Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh would be a bit interesting but what about Pokemon and Bayblade

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    As soon as I read the first post the first thing that came to mind was "Power Ranger" (I don't know why! ._.)

I can see it now, the characters would combine with their Pokémon to make super suits or something... xD

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Digimon is the only anime I can see working with Pokemon, I don't think One Piece would workXD I think Luffy would want to cook Pikachu and eat it oh that sounds so wrong and gross LOL. However, have the action and villains mix it'd be kind of cool, ok how about this? The One Piece characters including Smoker/some of the marines fall into the Pokemon world, they run into Ash and his friends they think the straw hats and Ash friends are working together and Smoker and his team chase after them?? I don't know, it'd be kind of cool to see Ash in that type of situation.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    I'd like to see Pokemon and Gargoyles – of course because I like both.
    To me it would be interesting to see how humans, who are already used to Pokemon would react towards gargoyles.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    As soon as I read the first post the first thing that came to mind was "Power Ranger" (I don't know why! ._.)

I can see it now, the characters would combine with their Pokémon to make super suits or something... xD

So, are the Rangers trainers? Are the Pokemon the rangers? Are the Pokemon the zords? Do the human rangers still fight?

I mean, it would be pretty cool, but its so confusing.

......... I wonder what the morphing sequence would look like. Or the megazord. Although it would probably involve Pikachu, most likely as the head or torso.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Pokemon & Yu-Gi-Oh! (Obvious crossover is obvious)

Pokemon & Naruto (Just because)

Pokemon & Bleach (Just because)

Pokemon & One Piece (Just because)

*leaves*

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    i would love to see an shugo chara/pokemon crossover and a card captors sakura/pokemon crossover(then mayne barry/sakura will become canon).

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    If I were to choose, maybe I will choose a pokemon and digimon cross-over. I imagine Ash getting excited again after seeing Agumon for the first time and brings out his pokedex, then the pokedex will say that *No information of this pokemon yet* and Ash will say "WHAT?!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2013
    I would appreciate a good crossover with the Pokemon Special manga series. I like to read stories where people from parallel universes encounter each other. It would be interesting to see how the heroes would react to each other and their different yet similar worlds. Unfortunately, nobody has really made one that has caught my eye yet. Still, one can dream!

Back