• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads ; A Johto Story (OOC/SU) old thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah, I shouldn't talk about chapters before I post them. Forget everything I said ;) I'll post Chapter 4 soon and link to it from the IC's OP. As soon as it's up, we can start deciding who should do which event with whom, and you may begin with that as soon as you're done with Falkner.

EDIT: oopsies, it is done. Have fun!

I'm in for event 1 or 3, doesn't matter to me which. Depends on who wants to JP with me, maybe!

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • I'm... not sure. I need to think about this for a little while. Possibly need some help from you Red, so whenever you have time, it'd be really nice if you could throw me a VM, or maybe even log on Skype, so it'd be easier to chat ^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well I couldn't not have had unowns in the ruins xD The statues and unowns just might hold greater meaning later ;)

... I was going to put Honedge in event 2 but eventually the temptation of having Ab swinging one in battle like a reckless derp was too strong. Sorry, GM power abuse O.o

Like I told Bastian, I'm planning on having an event later on where you can wish for a pokemon you want for your team to appear. Since some of you have been wanting to plan rather than go along with the flow ;) personally I actually have no plan and no idea how Ab's team will turn out. Two bulky monsters and a bird to fly on, so far i guess, unless I swap Exploud and Pidgeot for something, idk. And oh, also a sword I guess :p

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Swords are cool, but also very dangerous. *nods* And event two will be the awesomest! *flails in happiness* And I'm not planning my team specifically, I'm just looking for specific types is all. :V So ha! Not planning really... just kind of planning.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • As much as I would love to do event 2 to score a Bagon, I can't. I'll probably do event 1 for the stone, since I want Vincent to score an Eevee or a Ralts (for that Gallade) later.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What types, Greigs? :3

Smart, Jewfro <3 yeah, I might want to do event 1 too. Mostly because Ab and Vincent would totally clash. But if nobody else wants event 3 (meeting da Rockets again) I'll do that.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Melody is on day three or four herself. I think I'll have Melody go Event 1 with Vincent. :3

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hm... might be interesting to get a Bagon... I'll think I might try something like that, but not sure. We'll see what happens en post.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Christina is hereby going for event numero dos (2), in chapter 4! And she... is looking for a Pokémon. *Game-face*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay, if the three of us are going for Event 1 and Christina and Blaine will do Event 2, we'll hope that Cooper will fancy doing Event 3.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hm... might think of abandoning my type idea. Instead go for whatever Red's throws at us. :P Should be a bit fun, hehe.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Great! Or I'll do event 3 together with you and let Nate and Ab meet again :3

Btw I've changed names, in case someone somehow is confused. /Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's crackelacking, peeps? I'll try to write up dat laaate Academy post for Ab today, and I believe some of you have the gym to go still, right? :3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I'll be adding in, no worries. Just going to head off from the city, probably wait for a tour to start at the ruins and in the meantime catch some mon and wait for whoever was going to do event 2 as well.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I am going to try to post a filler post (since I hear Melody and Christina are in the gym and I don't want to cause a conflict with time and strive for consistency) by Friday/Saturday my time. Then Vincent will head to the gym (probably being among the last to it) by the end of the weekend, ideally. Then I will probably be JPing with Alby to continue the wonderful adventures of Melody and Vincent.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Added in your Nincada Greiger, jsyk! Let me know if you prefer it being female.

Back