• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads ; A Johto Story (OOC/SU) old thread

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    And the Nincada looks like a Bellsprout! I have a rare one! :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I knew there was something I missed xD But yeah, have fun with the flying Bellsprout using Scratch and Leech Life and whatnot!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If someone doing Event 2 feels like capturing an Unown U, Aberdeen can trade you some other Alph pokémon for those :3 I can even make it grow a level before we trade.

Becaaaause wouldn't it be cool if we used the special TCG abilities that Unown are attributed, in this RP? With some interpretation. You can't really "look through your deck and find a Trainer Card" with Unown F, but you could, possibly, make UnownF use its strange powers to get a vision of a person you want to know the whereabouts of... Or use UnownU's Undo power to strangely undo a bad moment that just happened. That's totally my plan anyways, so I'd love to make some cool scenes with Unown U :D Unown F would be cool too, though. As long as the powers aren't used in battle, I think Unowns would be an interesting add to the RP. Or what do you guys think?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    If someone doing Event 2 feels like capturing an Unown U, Aberdeen can trade you some other Alph pokémon for those :3 I can even make it grow a level before we trade.

Becaaaause wouldn't it be cool if we used the special TCG abilities that Unown are attributed, in this RP? With some interpretation. You can't really "look through your deck and find a Trainer Card" with Unown F, but you could, possibly, make UnownF use its strange powers to get a vision of a person you want to know the whereabouts of... Or use UnownU's Undo power to strangely undo a bad moment that just happened. That's totally my plan anyways, so I'd love to make some cool scenes with Unown U :D Unown F would be cool too, though. As long as the powers aren't used in battle, I think Unowns would be an interesting add to the RP. Or what do you guys think?

That... sounds... absolutely amazing. Think of the interesting happenings that could spring up from that! I'm all aboard for this idea! For the people doing event 2, are we allowed to catch more than one special 'mon? If so, I'll have Chris' catch a U, which is perfect, since she's meeting up with Ab afterwards anyway :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks Basty :D Unless stated, you can capture as many pokémon as you wish, in any place. Inspiration found here. Unless some other player is heavily against this idea, of course. Again, it's not about getting advantages in battles. But if some of us have Unowns, it might give me an additional angle to lead up to the plot, actually.

What pokémon would you want in exchange for U then? :3

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Oh, I don't know :o I don't think I really need one. Chris' could just give it to Ab' like she did with Napoleon to Melody :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    She'll be known as the giveaway trainer xD But okay~

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Heh, this reminds me of my PTA game I had going for a while. Rune Master was an awesome class, just get ten unowns and you could channel their mystic power. Heh, why need a abra with teleport when you can open a one way dimensional gateway to anywhere on the planet? Ah... good times, good times.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    I just don't really think there's a point in her trading for Pokémon that she's not going to use xD And it's not like she's catching Pokémon for others. If you want, you can have Ab catch a Pokémon to trade her, but she most likely won't use it, so you can catch whatever you want :3

On another note, what would the other Unowns be able to do? I'm not really comfortable trying to think up what they could do without knowing where the limit to their mystical powers are :P So if you could give a couple suggestions for the other Unown powers, that'll give us a sort of... boost to think of other Unowns' powers :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, maybe you can pick an Unown you like the design of, and I can think up a power to go with it? Maybe it's best if I decide the powers, hm. Though I'm of course open to suggestions.

But stuff like clairvoyance, maybe some form of teleportation, maybe making their trainer invisible in crucial situations, making a physical shield out of the blue without a proper attack, channeling voices from far away, showing someone's dream... minor stuff that can't really be controlled by the trainer since it's not a proper move (and a very mysterious and hard-to-talk-to pokémon).

And, um, I think it might be a bit unfair if you just give Ab the pokémon actually. Since Event 2 isn't one I could take and it's all about being able to capture those pokémon (and also foreshadow that the crystals mean something). So I'll think of some way to make it more bothersome for me to get an Unown, just because :3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Hmh. I guess I'll think it over and see what I can come up with. As for Ab... well, what if Chris' does catch a U, but keeps a hold of it until Ab possibly has a Pokémon that she'd want? :3

Oh, and another question, which might be silly, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. I'm assuming the Unown needs to be out of the Pokéball for its powers to activate :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hnng okay.... we'll see :p

As for your question. Hum. Maybe 8)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha well me too xD which is why I'm trying to make it a little more interesting.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are you guys moving on from violet on, like, day 5? Just curious.

Great Alby, Bastian and Rai :3 I'll make sure to post my gym battle tonight and finally move on from this solo posting. It's really much more fun to JP ^^

Cooper, are you done in Violet or?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    JP'ing is a ton more fun than writing on your own, admitted.

As for the day... I think it's the... third day? Day one was the first event, next day we did chapter two, and we arrived in Violet... where most of us also slept (Alby, me and Rai, as far as I know)... so I guess it's day 3, yeah.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay :3 Because for Ab it's likely evening of day 3 now. Falkner will be working late 8)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I know it's day three for Blaine definitely. He's already at the ruins and the like! Also Red's, is it okay if I do another post for him? I'm waiting for you all to get there before I proceed with the ruins stuff, but I figure getting some more mon captured wouldn't hurt.

Back