• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads ; A Johto Story (OOC/SU) old thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ab is too young to be running about at such late hours!
    aw shucks that's true

I know it's day three for Blaine definitely. He's already at the ruins and the like! Also Red's, is it okay if I do another post for him? I'm waiting for you all to get there before I proceed with the ruins stuff, but I figure getting some more mon captured wouldn't hurt.
    Yeah, you can make him spend the night at a made-up inn near a museum or something, so that we'll all be at the ruins on day 4. Maybe? If someone's a bit out of sync we can just retcon it xD

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    This is probably a nitpick, but can you add Taillow's nickname to Melody's info in the IC? His name his Hawk. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah sorry, I went and became horribly spontaneously drunk yesterday O.o I'll try to reach my computer and do my GM duty today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry xD and today my wifi decided to stop working aaaa but I'm done making excuses. I'll fix da levels on my phone on some break in school so you can finally move on!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    I feel so underpowered :( I know it's not about levels, but Sindy's lower level than almost all of the others. It just makes me feel a bit weak.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Hanzo is going to forget Growl to pick up Water Pulse. Like, has he ever used Growl? I don't think so xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel so underpowered :( I know it's not about levels, but Sindy's lower level than almost all of the others. It just makes me feel a bit weak.
    It's because I kind of gave an extra level to any pokémon that participated in gym battles, but I forgot to do it for you! Aaah. I'll get to that :D

And, um, don't forget that Ab's pokémon are weakest at the moment. Except for maybe Cooper's.

BUT HEY I don't know how I forgot this, I must have glanced too quickly at Cyndaquil's page when updating moves and levels. But Sindy is ready to evolve into Quilava! You can do this at any time in a post, and I'll update the OP to reflect the evolution.

Hanzo is going to forget Growl to pick up Water Pulse. Like, has he ever used Growl? I don't think so xD
    Okay!

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    See?! I knew she was rigging the RP! She's rigging it in... not... her... favo- look, I'M NOT CRAZY.

True enough I suppose xD I guess I was just comparing myself to the best ones here, but I shouldn't really be doing that. This is for funtimes, not for who's strongest :3

And you didn't, actually! I remember you let me know when she leveled, but the JP I did with Alby afterwards, I couldn't really find justification for her to level xD So I'm going to do it in either the next or the post afterwards, don't worry!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Evribody chill about levuhls.

Anyways, have someone other than Greiger begun typing up JPs (or lone posts) for the ruins yet? I have dis gym battle to pull through first, then I'm game. Apparently my life isn't suited for writing RP posts these days but I shall get to it okay ;;

Event rundown: Blaine and Christina on event 2?
    Melody and Vincent on event 1?
    And Ab and Nate on event 3, I guess. Because it seems to me like Cooper and I are the slowest ones and I don't want to keep you waiting for too much longer :p I haven't even received a reply from Cooper for a while now O.o

But after the events I'd love to JP with someone else if there's time, because Ab has only met with Christina and Nathan yet and well :3

EDIT: but, um, if Cooper doesn't show up soon I'd love to join event 1 o.o Not keen on being alone much longer.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I'm on event 2, almost done with my post on my side where I catch a Smeargle. Tests just slowed me down a bit but once I get that up then SB and I will JP.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    I'm trying to decide whether to pop in a post while Greg does his, since it's been a long while since I've done anything :P How long do you think it's gonna be Greigs?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    EDIT: but, um, if Cooper doesn't show up soon I'd love to join event 1 o.o Not keen on being alone much longer.

Sure thing! You can join up with us if you want. I'm okay with that and I'm pretty sure I can beat Rai until he says yes that Rai wouldn't mind either. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As if he'd dare say no do me :p (I mean, he'd totally dare, he just wouldn't because he's too nice to say no<3) Hang on as I keep working on the gym battle. Doing it a bit at a time since that's the only way I'll get this darn thing done, I've realized :3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    By the by, no one make Derpy enraged. :V He can be quite angry when called for. But where for art my levels Doctor? :P

Back