• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads ; A Johto Story (OOC/SU) old thread

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
I think Hien will have a Pokegear, just because it will make communication and not getting lost a fair bit easier, I would suppose. Also, the way that potions and other items in battle work as discussed seem perfectly fair to me.

Also, my apologies for not being online much at the moment - life is kinda busy at the moment.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Great :3 And don't worry. The JP nature of this RP might make the OOC and IC seem eerie sometimes but that's of course not the case ;) Bastian, Cooper and I have a rather amusing post coming along about an angry farmer.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
A small post of sorts. Just something to show off Derpy's personality more and give an introduction to the Bellsprout. And they starters are all cuddly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Greiger, since you're not really doing an event, do you want levels after each individual post? Or you can let me know if you feel finished with the chapter.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I feel finished with this chapter now. So you can give me levels whenever.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh lord, just read your last post. Derpy is so creepy ;;

Blaine
Derpy grew to Lv 10 and learned Rage!

I won't post Violet City/chapter 3 until at least the first part of the events are up. But give us a shout if you're getting tired of waiting, Greiger ^^

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Derpy is dominant. What else do you expect from a mon who probably has been pampered since in a professor's care? Hehe... just a different direction with the usually 'happy happy' mon starter most people get.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Really hoping there'll be a 'mon I like in the next chapter. Feels kinda weird when the only Pokémon Chris' has got active is Sindy so far in xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
We're not that far in :p there won't be wild pokemon to capture in Violet though. Maybe Christina can just barely win against Falkner (or maybe lose and swear to come back one day?) and realize that she needs to open up to more pokemon than Cyndaquil?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I was wondering Red's, after Violet City do we decide which route to take or will we be restricted in which way to go?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I figured there wouldn't be, but I meant in the chapter after Violet :P Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I was wondering Red's, after Violet City do we decide which route to take or will we be restricted in which way to go?

Hm, I didn't reply to this? I thought I had a large nice post written up O.o strange.

Anyways, no, you'll be going in a very strict route at least until Goldenrod. It makes it easier with events and story to keep you together. However, I guess we possibly could split up after Goldenrod and go Cianwood-Olivine-Ecruteak or the other way around. When the TR plot has thickened, you could take them on on different fronts.

I guess I could rewrite and angle chapters if you guys think it would be much more fun to visit Ecruteak first... Though no, preferably not ^^

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Oh I was just wondering is all. Going the same direction is fine and all, and probably saves on not having to track multiple people. :V

RSC Cooper Inc

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Years
Hm, I didn't reply to this? I thought I had a large nice post written up O.o strange.

Anyways, no, you'll be going in a very strict route at least until Goldenrod. It makes it easier with events and story to keep you together. However, I guess we possibly could split up after Goldenrod and go Cianwood-Olivine-Ecruteak or the other way around. When the TR plot has thickened, you could take them on on different fronts.

I guess I could rewrite and angle chapters if you guys think it would be much more fun to visit Ecruteak first... Though no, preferably not ^^

I like the idea of going to Ecruteak instead of Azalea. However, it would make since to go with the normal path, because of the fact that if we go south from Ecruteak, we'd either have to backtrack(and most likely waste time) or find some way to easily get back(like flying/teleporting/whichever)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh, I can conjure ways for us to go from wherever to wherever 8) But since I've already planned ahead, let's stick with the path until Goldenrod for now.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey Red's given the time it's taking to complete this chapter can I put some more posts down? Just to give a bit of activity and give me something to do?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
If you want :) We're fighting on with all our JPs.

I might prefer if you continued on into Violet though. The events there won't be necessary to do together in the same sense as here, and there's the gym and all.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I am thinking for the meantime I can make a post where I make it to violet then and maybe have a battle or two on the way there, sound cool?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Cool! One more post, I guess you can be allowed ;) Meanwhile, we'll hurry things up I guess. Sorry if the IC seems dead, we're busy enough in the JPs :3 At least one of them. I need to investigate what Alby and Tixen wanted help with more closely, hm.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
That's actually why I wanted to get a post up, Alby said Tixen is moving and isn't on. :(

Back