• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crushes on Teachers?

Maera12

:D
    Years
    So like, has anyone here ever had a crush on a teacher?

I had a crush on my French teacher in Grade 5... It was a small silly crush, so whatever. >>;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Umm, no. No offence to anyone who has had or has a crush on one of their teachers, but I think it's kind of awkward. D; Never once have I had a crush on any adult, and that's the truth.
    Plus, all my teachers have been old and wrinkly...or female. XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Oh, if you do, you'll land them in jail for sure these days. *cugh* Debra LaFave. *cough*

No, no crushes on my part.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I will be fully honest, I have fancied many adults and teachers, one I actually gave a letter and well i'd rather not go into that...@_@

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    i did take some fancy at a friendly chearful (and young, needless to say) teaching assistant at one time :\ but i rarely fancy a woman for looks and this was no exception (she's just a nice person)

but yea, it was nothing serious

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I never really had a crush on any of my teacher. They're all too evil... >_>

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I had a crush on a student teacher in ninth grade. That was the year of changing English teachers - we had three that year - and he was the last one. He was still in college. I saw him at my brother's graduation, which would make him seven years older than I. He knew that I had some sort of attraction to him, for I would talk to him more than any other student in the class. But we lost touch at the end of the year. He remembers me though...

After that, there was nothing. Now I just ignore my teachers.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Nope never had a crush on any teacher they're all either married or my gender o.O; So yeah never had (and I hope) never will.

altarialover :t334:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not really..though I knew someone who knew someone that did have a crush on teh teacher, And we both laughed at her..though it was behind teh back so no trouble for us.

<3 Nica--XD at that girl *Hides behind a back*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    A crush? Once. Though I don't know if I could really call her my teacher...

A girl that I'd known when I was young(I was 10 and she was 17 back then), showed up at school as our Math teacher and that brought about some mixed feelings. Nothing too serious, but sure was a bit hectic.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    A crush on a teacher? Sorry but I can say that is something that has never happend to me... probably because as a child I did not like adults.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    For some reason I can't help but think I have, but if I did, I can't remember which teacher it was. So I think my mind's just playing tricks on me. o_O; 'Cause you think you'd remember something like that clearly, you know? XD So I guess I haven't. *shrug*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I think..once (or was it even a crush?). But this was because the teacher was fresh out of college, and he was rather "cute." :x Got over it after a day, but we still talk in spare moments, conversing of the English language and debating over the most ridiculous things. He thinks I'm crazy, but that's alright. XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    lol this is prob the most.. awkward things i ahev seen, neevrtheless, i havnt had a crush on a teacher, but i remeber in gr4 we had a student teahcer thingy, and a friend thought she was hot and said he could see through her shirt XD lol..

Back