• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Curiosity About LVL100

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I have never gotten a Pokemon to LV. 100

The closest I have got was in Ruby. I had my level 99 Blaziken. Then the game got washed... ;-;

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • I've only ever gotten two lv. 100 pokemon.

1. My Lugia in Crystal that I traded over from Silver for Aeroblast

2. My Navel Rock Lugia from Emerald (now in Platinum).

I think the easiest way is to E4 grind. Since Platinum has the highest level E4, it should take less time than in other games. Right now, my entire Platinum team is at lv. 85 (only made it to lv. 70 in Pearl).

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
  • I hate that 252/252/6 stat spread such as attack/speed/defense especially when you hit something with high def and high attack then they just obliterate your so called "sweeper"

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • I have been playing Pokemon since yellow version. I do alot of E4 battling once the rest of the game is done. I have an addiction to leveling up and maxing out stats on a game. Of course Pokemon is the ultimate leveling up / strategy game in my opinion. I have almost 900 hours on my Diamond. I have around 50 or more level 100 pokemon, can't remember at the moment, all ev trained. I have all the legendaries at 100 and I am working on all the starter pokemon that range up in the 70s. At some point I will have to start at the end of the pokedex and work backwards.

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I don't have time to get everything to level 100 and it's a waste of time thanks to wifi's level 100 equalizer. I just EV train and level up to get what moves I need then box my pokemon. Besides, after you hit level 100 you can't redo EVs so It's not worth it for me.

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
  • I don't have time to get everything to level 100 and it's a waste of time thanks to wifi's level 100 equalizer. I just EV train and level up to get what moves I need then box my pokemon. Besides, after you hit level 100 you can't redo EVs so It's not worth it for me.
    but you can (as far as I know) breed those pokemon then train up the babies until they are far stronger than the originals

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • on my pearl I have all my lv 100s from the 3rd gen games + my 4th gen 100 lv ones:

Blaziken, pelliper, Lucario, Togekiss, tyranitar, wigglytuff, zangoose, I think thats all lv 100 i got right now

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Never!

If you think you're a newb, I'm twice as newb as you. My highest leveled Pokemon? 76. Groudon. Because my friend trained it for me.

The highest leveled Pokemon that I trained, it's Lvl. 64.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • I don't have time to get everything to level 100 and it's a waste of time thanks to wifi's level 100 equalizer. I just EV train and level up to get what moves I need then box my pokemon. Besides, after you hit level 100 you can't redo EVs so It's not worth it for me.
    You can redo EVs? I've never heard that before.

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
  • You can redo EVs? I've never heard that before.
    actually he said you can't once you hit lv. 100 on said pokemon but as for breeding you can get a stronger pokemon than before by passing its Ev'd stats down to the new pokemon you have bred technically making that same pokemon stronger

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Hmmm i got about 7-8 lv.100s owo

well i got 3 from Pokemon XD

the rest from my diamond ruby P:

i ev train them to beh strong ^^

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • In answer to your question about redoing EVs, to my knowledge the friendship berries lower each corrosponding stat. If you use one it will immediately lower that stat's EVs to 100 and each berry after that will reduce it by 10. So yes it is possible to redo EVs.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
  • Simple: Beat the E-4 alot.

I got these level 100s on my Sapphire beating it a million times:
    lvl 100 blaziken
    lvl 100 swampert
    lvl 100 rayquaza
    lvl 100 tyranitar
    lvl 100 charizard

And I have a lvl 100 Shiny Palkia I got from a trade. Those are all of my LEGIT lvl 100s.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Rare candies. Lolz jk. I have never trained to 100. I dont play competitivley, so whats the point? You can pretty much wipe the E4 with level 60's; maybe even lower if you have a good mix.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I agree OP, lol. I've never legitimately raised any pokemon to lvl. 100. EV train and make sure they have the needed moves, and that's it; don't bother leveling up any higher.

Back