• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current obsessions/addictions.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Requility Starships says (12:50 AM)
    okay kaori name my obsesseions
    *obsessions
    kaori says (12:50 AM)
    ok
    vrai
    vrai
    vrai
    and vrai
    c:

^ Apparently. She also said her, too. BUT ONLY ONCE.

But otherwise, I dunno really. I'd like to think I'm not obsessed with PC but idk people say I am. Probably Youtube, really. And my apps on my iPhone. n_______n

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'm obsessed/addicted to dancing, singing, piano (here and there), annoying my brother, COCA-COLA, music, Youtube and vlogs (like - CTFxC, BFvsGF & PrankvsPrank, iJustine, Jenna Marbles, Shaytards, DashieXP, etc.). I'm also obsessed with the TV shows Supernatural, Awkward., New Girl and Jane By Design. I'm very obsessed with photography too as well. I guess you could say I'm addicted to messing with my hair too, even though sometimes I get mad at it. u_u Oh and I'm obsessed with dressing good when going out too.

I have a lot of obsessions. :( I'm forgetting some I bet!

And yes these are definitely obsessions I do all of the above every single day (as for TV shows, I watch them every time they are on or a day after or so).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I know I posted a while ago but! Genesis. Genesis Genesis Genesis. And, branching out from them, Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel. Good music guys. And The Cars but not to the same extent. Both are combined obsessions/addictions.

Back