• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current obsessions/addictions.

Years
  • I think I have a salt addiction. I get cravings for potato chips and french fries and crackers after a few days of not having any of them. It even makes me moody and irritable like a proper addiction.

As for obsessions, nothing comes to mind right away so I probably don't obsess over anything that badly.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Heartgold and my pokewalker! Started a new game recently and loving it haha. ^__^

Doctor Who! Catching my brother up on the new series and I got a DW book recently so I am excited, and also because DW starts back up in just over a month!

Reddit! I joined a while back and now have a bunch of fun there haha. :P

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • 1-Youtube:i Love listening to loads of K-pop music and watch funny videoes..right now i do that most of time while being around the Net :P lol

2-EPIC SCORE!!! i can't stop listening to their sound tracks..i love how they mix voice with tough music to make something make you feel like you wanna fight someone while listening to their music..or,you're fighting a dragon with a sword..wow!!,i wanna fight a dragon with a sword!EPIC! xD

3-my nephew og god my nephew..he's adorable,i never bored of him..he looks like a kitten..and when i eat some candy or specially Ice cream his small cute eyes glows in a funny way lol

4-the new story i'm working on right now..i want it to be awesome so i'm addicting thinking about it most of time.

5-the scent of perfumes..good perfumes nake me can't stop smelling em lol silly

6- i won't say it..for me to know and for all PC to find out :P lol

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    In every single Pokemon game if I cannot obtain Skitty and/or Delcatty (without cheating/buying a new console (*a second console)) I feel an uncontrollable urge to get those two Pokemon into the game by any means possible.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    In no particular order

Obsessions:
    - Fullmetal Alchemist
    - Tales of Symphonia
    - Detective Conan

Addiction:
    - Pasta
    - Cheese
    - Poptarts
    - Strawberry Desserts

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Obsessions? Hopefully most of y'all know most of my standby obsessions (Blue/Leaf, Buicks, anime, etc.) and those aren't really changed. Now, as for specific anime addictions, Pretty Cure is the old standby, but I've recently been fawning over a couple of recent/current shows (Natsuiro Kiseki and Tari Tari) and an older one (Sentimental Journey). Then of course there's 80's music which constitutes about 90% of what I listen to.

Now, as far as addictions, currently they consist of McDonald's fries, lemonade, Mountain Dew-type sodas, ordering art commissions, buying random anime related stuff off eBay, collecting huge amounts of anime fanart on my computer, and, of course, PC.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
  • This forum is getting very addicting for me, I spent around 7 hrs on it last night on my day off. O_O I'm also getting addicted to farming wings on the Driftveil Drawbridge.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • I'm kind of obsessed with BBC Sherlock. Haha, I love that show so much <3

I'm addicted to bananas. Yes, bananas. They taste SO good. Lol.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm just gonna list them, along with a comment:

-Anberlin (love the band so much. I've been obsessed. T-shirt, albums, even a sign on my door!)
    -Skillet (same as Anberlin, minus the albums bit. I want one, though...)
    -8-ball pool (I started playing in the middle of June, and have been hooked since. It's SO much fun)
    -Resident Evil (This has happened for a while, but I have to include it. Can't wait for RE6)
    -Soda (Very badly timed thanks to Ramadan)
    -Ray William Johnson (This short penguin is hilarious, I don't care what anyway says)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm obsessed with the following at the moment:

- Pokemon Conquest
    - The Binding of Isaac
    - Fate/Zero
    - Cold (but not too cold) water
    - The all-you-can-eat buffet around my house! I go every Saturday (and that is tomorrow as of this post wheee)

Yeah... not a very big list. XD;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    So far this summer:

- Marianas Trench (a band)
    - French vanilla or blueberry iced coffee
    - Modern Marvels (tv)
    - Skyrim (game)
    - Orange Dream Machines (smoothie)
    - Buying too many books (never ending obsession)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Right now it's this.

PokeCommunity
    Vocaloid/Tohou/VG OSTs
    Pokemon
    SMT Persona
    Halo

Rather short I know but I've been hooked like glue and I don't see myself letting go for quite some time atm.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • I'm currently addicted to:
    -Tea
    -Green Tea
    - Minecraft
    - Fan Fiction
    - Victorious
    - Jori (Jade/Tori)
    - Kigo (Kim/Shego)
    - Instagram
    - NCAA Football Road To Glory Mode

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • -Between the Buried and Me. They just announced a new album so I've been in full hype mode. Currently been geeking on the album Colors.

-Blue Moon Wheat Ale. It's stupidly delicious and I've been consuming a lot of it lately. Gonna have to buy some more soon.

-Whole wheat chocolate chip cookies. Oh my god they're delicious you should try some

-Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job. The skit about free real estate slays me.

-Final Fantasy XIII. It's pretty fun, brah.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I don't think I'm obsessed with anything right now. I check entertainment sites for Lady Gaga news every now single day, but I think that's more out of habit than obsession or addiction, because I've done that for so long when I actually was obsessed with her.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts and Cherrim are my perpetual answers to this from the last 6 years. Right now I don't think I'm really obsessed with anything else, either, so it truly is constantly accurate.
    I don't think I'm obsessed with anything right now. I check entertainment sites for Lady Gaga news every now single day, but I think that's more out of habit than obsession or addiction, because I've done that for so long when I actually was obsessed with her.
    Then I will answer this poll for you with "Domino's". Seriously you order it like twice a day judging from your twitter.

Back