• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current PokéDex Status!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    PokéDex
    Current PokéDex Status!

Caught: xxx Seen: xxx

Most of the point, if not pretty much the whole reason you downloaded this app was to finally live out a life-long dream of catching them all! As the days after the release keep coming on, it's becoming clear this is going to take a while.

So what are your current caught and seen stats?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Caught: 55
    Seen: 56

I haven't seen a single Rock or Ground type in the wild except one Cubone I hatched (and oddly found one in my house for the first time soon after.)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I am getting SO jealous of all of you finding Cubones! I found an area downtown that has more fire and rock-types, but not too many ground-types. I hatched a Sandshrew and that's about it...

Caught: 58
    Seen: 59

The difference is due to a squirtle that got away! ;;

Years
    Caught: 54
    Seen: 57

A Weepinbell, Grimer, and Scyther all got away from me. But I got a Jynx!

I am getting SO jealous of all of you finding Cubones! I found an area downtown that has more fire and rock-types, but not too many ground-types. I hatched a Sandshrew and that's about it...

Ugh, the only Fire- and Ground-types I have are from eggs. There are none near me.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Caught: 42
    Seen: 43

That Darn Jynx never even gave me a chance :'(

Fire and and Ground types are impossible to find around here!

Plenty of Water types though! And lots of Gastly, that Gengar shall be mine fairly soon, with some good days of hunting

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Caught: 31
    Seen: 32

Phone froze that time I tried to catch a Venonat. :( I'm also having trouble finding Rock- and Fire-types (only seen a few Geodudes so far), though I haven't really been exploring/looking for other biomes yet.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Caught: 19 Seen: 22 (Squirtle, Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Raticate, Spearow, Nidoran, Nidoran, Jigglypuff, Oddish, Venonat, Seel, Shellder, Drowzee, Eevee)

The seen ones are Magikarp, it broke out of the Pokeball and fled. And Goldeen and Zubat, both times the ball froze like it does after about every two catches and I had to delete the cache and it erased them but did file them as being seen in the Pokedex.

I had countless Pokémon appear on the nearby thing though, Lapras, Dratini, Electabuzz, Jynx, Tauros, Koffing, Staryu, Pikachu, Charmander, Abra, Golduck. Unfortunately none of them were feasible to actually catch, and even then I doubt a Pokeball would catch them. Either they flee or the ball would freeze like it does 50% of the time.

I think the rarer Pokémon spawn farther from your house, so you have to drive miles and miles from your house to see them. But that's not viable what with gas prices and accessibility. On the brightside I can have a full team of Pidgeot and Raticate.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Caught: 104
    Seen: 106

Edited: July 26th, 2016

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Caught: 60
    Seen: 63

The other 3 I've seen are all from today. I tried catching and every time the ball just froze and didn't count it :c

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Caught: 73
    Seen: 77

Current PokéDex Status!

Almost halfway there. Hopefully I'll be able to evolve my next Eevee into something not named Flareon tomorrow, and also evolve my Bulbasaur, Venonat, Paras, Diglett and Exeggcute, all of which are less than 10 candies away.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Caught: 28
    Seen: 33

The 5 I'm missing are Zubat, the ball froze, Poliwag, it fled, Krabby, ball froze, Goldeen, ball froze and Magikarp, fled.

Back