• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current PokéDex Status!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    61/61 - slowly catching up to the city folk! Heading into town tomorrow so that'll be a big boost hopefully.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Caught 49, seen 51. I go out a lot but haven't been off the island yet. Gonna go to Manhattan soon and see what I can nab!
    Central Park: 59th and 5th by the golden statue.

That's all I'll say.

Edit: Assuming New York's Manhattan.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Caught: 79
    Seen: 81

Still workin' on getting new ones - progress is pretty slow on that front. There are still quite a few shadows I've seen appear on my radar that I haven't had the pleasure of facing yet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spent the day out in town for a birthday celebration and of course used the occasion as an excuse to catch new Pokémon! After today I'm at 64/64, added Machop, Haunter and Vuplix so very happy with these :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Caught 60
    Seen 61

The Seen one is Goldeen, I've actually encountered it 3 times, the first time the ball froze and the second and third times it broke out and fled.
    Right now Goldeen is harder to catch then most 200cp Pokémon.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Caught: 91
    Seen: 92

That Nidoqueen still eludes me. Gotta be patient though... almost enough Nidoran(f) candy and redemption will be mine.

Back