• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current PokéDex Status!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    76/76, making some progress still but it has slowed down a lot recently. Hopefully it'll pick up a tad when I get into the city a bit more!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Caught: 41
    Seen: 43

I've had one of the most productive days in my Pokemon Go venture so far, so many rare captures and good egg hatches.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    77/77 now, making very slow but sure progress! I tend to catch a new one once every few days now so it's becoming a grind but I'll get there in the end. Hitmonlee and Weepinbel are the new additions this time!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Very productive day today, now up to 82/83! Added Persian, Seaking, Cloyster and Kadabra, and spotted a Porygon but failed to catch it :(

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    137 / 151 now.

Excluding legendaries, Ditto and region-exclusives, I'm missing:

- Blastoise (6 Squirtles away)
    - Machamp (4 Machops away)
    - Dragonite (13 Dratinis away... curse the one that ran away from me)
    - Kabutops (not even close)
    - Aerodactyl (does not exist for me)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Caught: 66 Seen: 66

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Caught: 85
    Seen: 86

Added Seadra and Ivysaur today, happy with that! Still missing the darn Porygon.

Years
    Caught: 99
    Seen: 99

Added Vileplume just now. 100th will likely be Alakazam tomorrow or the next day (currently farming an Abra nest).

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    I've caught 73, I've seen 74. The one Haunter I've seen is the only one that got away.

It really bugs me that I've never even seen a Pikachu.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    86/87 now, Gloom being the new addition! Progress feels very slow recently but I'm hoping that'll change soon when I head into the next town over, hopefully they'll have some interesting new Pokémon to gather up. Mostly looking for a Mr. Mime right now just for the bragging rights and a Chansey for prestige grinding!

Back