• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
  • That is kinda too fast imo. You have to add in character development, and the fact that the only way I'd play such a short game is if it were free. Obviously the ending is great, but ending a RP so soon is... well... just no.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Hm we'll that's ur opinion. How would you want it to end?

Fine let me rephrase what I said. After Nate esccapes he reveals he is truly a bad-guy, bla bla bla, they try to then figure out where Nate is before he escapes Yovo to tell the King of his fate, understanding that Nate saw the near future when shaking Ura's hand. After failing to reach him, thanks to Ovan's unique power, something could happen I don't know, could be a very close shave for Nate, he escapes, then escapes Yovo entirely. This then gives the group an excuse to escape Yovo. After escaping Yovo... However long that will take (btw Kitty is still with the group because I'll be silently playing him if you know what I mean. He's not gonna say anything, just react slightly to situations and gather information slowly. Kitty after recieving some juicy information can then send note to Nate, but is caught and killed on sight, however the Hawk flies away just in time. The group is quite obviously in the next country. Then they have to get support from Hummo after explaining who killed their King, hopefully leading to a battle between Hummo & whatever the other one is, but Hummo is outnumbered. Dun Dun DUuun

Whatever happens next... Is up to you guys. But I think that should hopefully go over a few months or even a year if we take tings slowly and give us some decent direction. I mean nobody has to follow this exact but at least the group can discuss sections of this plan, take in some parts and then make their own course of action in others, it's just a base I think that would probably make sense to use. Obviously then there's gonna be a cool fight between Nate and Ura, which shall indeed be fun to make :D

Well your opinions and edit's please :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • This rolls well in terms of plans.

Though I have a surprise after Ovan's defeat.

I won't mention spoilers but it's a planned extension I have intended since I posted the RP here.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Haha Nate will be dead then so looks like I don't get a part on this extension unless he is revived by some old wizard and sent to kill yous as revenge or simething hahaha. That might not work so well....

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to have to drop out. I've got my hands full now with everything, and I have to drop some roleplays. If you would want to make Cad an NCP or something I wouldn't mind. If I have enough time in the future, I'd be glad to join back up.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • See ya, Hereto.

Anyways, why does everyone describe Iziel's entrance as "stylish?" It was more reckless/stupid to be honest. Although if that's what it looks like... let's just say he was caught up in the moment.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Kitty isn't a cat!!! Easy mistake to make mind you. Either way I'll post ASAP but I won't use my CSS code due to me being away from my actual computer, and I'll fix it up upon returning to the homelands :)

I lied I posted, even though I have a CSS at home ready I'm away at another home so ta-da my post has been acomplished and now Nates curse is coming through

Oh wait thats what I already said - Me dimbo

Last edited:
    Years
  • I find being nominated 'the most who will publish a novel' to be humorous.

I actually have been writing Cursed Books into a novel along side the game.

Part of the first chapter is right here.

Spoiler:

This is just a rough draft and I'm still starting out.
    I know about the grammar errors and spelling errors, but I'm getting around to processing when the chapter is complete.
    When I finish the novel, I plan to go into publishing it.

The game though, I still need to look over the fighting system. Which may come down to me using my own System using RPG maker Events. It has been done for those who have played 'The Way' by crestfallen studios.

Last edited:
    Years
  • More like a heavy novel that needs a lot of work.
    It will be based on the RP with a handful of our characters;
    Though I need to rewrite a few tidbits.
    I need to rewrite the Origin story to the books, to avoid certain religious fanatics who will blow it out of proportion and add more dept to Talos.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Dont forgot to mention that Nate is like super young and stuff. :) (Will you even be using Nate? I suppose he does play a big role but idk)

Also I was gonna make one just combining all of Nate posts and reforming them chronologically, making them flow and stuff. Was gonna call it 'The Life Of PiNate'

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • @Quto; dat book tho- I thought you were just making a videogame haha. Are you going to link both the game and the novel?

I see what you mean by religious fanatics, though.

@Demonic; pfft haha- wait you're kidding about the title right

@Everyone; All jokes aside, I've been running low on steam lately, and yesterday there was a snowstorm. I'll post today if luck is on my side.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • No Kenneth, I thought it really went well and all. -.- Coz its his life, and hes bad at maths. and his name is nate. Problem?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Nah, not really. Just avoiding lawsuits.

Anyways, there's been a question I've been meaning to ask for a while, Quto; in the game, would Talos be considered the protagonist, or does one start with a protagonist from scratch, or...? I have no qualms about it, but it's just a curiosity of mine.

EDIT: AND... posted.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Talos starts off as the protagonist until the other characters get in and the novel to this is running beside the game while I have free time or no access to a computer.

More over, if I write the novel and go over it correctly without any major mess-ups I'll be able to build the game's story up from the novel. I am using the characters from the RP we have running as the raw material, the unprocessed mineral I guess I would call [Awesomral] or something. The game and the novel will be the refined final form of what I pull together; until then, I need another origin story for the books and a way to tie Ura into this.

In both stories, both what I am trying to publish and within the RP, Ura is deeply connected to the books beyond measure. I've established it in the RP; I need to figure out a way to establish it in the story in such a sense I won't get raided or ****-canned for it.

For the record, I will be or may be raged and p*$$3D on by any religious official, critic, troll, or a moron who won't read the book and declare a personal 1-100 man war to either bring me down, revoke me of writing or kill me. I just want to perform the steps to avoid as many of these a$$h0|3s as possible.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I honestly don't see how these things have any religious attributes but that's just me and my one track mind. Sounds good.

What if someone and kitty hev met before in a life or death situation which could be my means to escape, perhaps someone retells and old story in which she he was mugged or something, it would most certainly give me reason to jump of the band wagon and leave . I'll always be watching . Always watching

Last edited:
    Back