• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom abilities

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hello I need some abilities and moves scripted. If I can just change an already existing one tell me how and let me do it.

Abilities

Puppet
    all moves are changed to the opponents moves.

Puppet Master
    Changes opponents moves to your moves

Glider
    when hit by a flying type move become immune to ground type

Retractable claws
    can't be forced out of battle

Bouncy Fat
    returns some damage after getting hit by physical attacks

Torch
    when burned double attack

Explosive
    Deals ten damage to all Pokémon on the field when at 0 hp

Moves:

Hot hands
    Can attack while frozen

Icey glare
    freezes target

Barbs
    Razes barbs all over the users body making physical attacks deal damage to user.

Eye For An Eye
    Faints all Pokémon on the field

These are all I can think of for now but thank you for any help you can give.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    If you do wanna make new abilities and moves then you should learn a bit of scripting yourself instead of requesting for free work (that to in the wrong Forum Section). Most of your ideas should be easy to code if you know what you're doing.

Also, I've been seeing that you keep talking about Evermere game many a times on the forum, but you've never described what your game is or what you're planning. But if you try to present your concept and explain your game plan, game's story and heck, even if you just explain what in Evermere is, then you could make a Recruitment Post with this information and get a scripter or a spriter on your team to help you out.

Years
    • Seen today
    For the puppet moves, you can take a look at pbTransform and focus on just the part that copies the target's moves.

For Glider it sounds like you can just copy the Magnet Rise effect under a new name.

Retractable Claws sounds like a reskin of Suction Cups.

Bouncy Fat sounds like a reskin of Rough Skin.

Torch sounds like a reskin of Guts, but less good since it only works with burn.

Explosive sounds like a reskin of Aftermath.

For Hot Hands, maybe take a look at Sleep Talk, except make the move selection non-random and work with Freeze instead.

Icy Glare should work like any other freeze move, just make the chance 100%.

Barbs could probably be added as a simple true/false effect that lasts x amount of turns.

Eye For an Eye just sounds like a Detiny Bond that affects all battlers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lucidious89 Thank you for the instructions on how to make them thought eye for an eye is instant so you use it and you faint along with the enemy.

UberDunsparce I'm learning to script that's why I asked for help making them. Also every time I ask for help with Evermere someone takes it down and I can't get help. although I will try again.

Back